Canada's Freedom Convoy Is A Worldwide Political Tsunami

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
There seems to be a very limited capacity to understand the global blowback this whole Canadian affair is generating within global society. Or worse, a strong desire, particularly by low-level content police, to minimize the affair and to compartmentalize awareness/discussion before the global scope is realized further and subsequently discussed in a meaningful, relevant way.

Unfortunately for them, an idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army, by any government or by any censor. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day.

Anyway. A couple of relevant reads and a short discussion on the topic...

"Millions of Canadians, led by working class truckers, have put their foot down on the political class that has kept them hostage for the past two years. The media hacks scream "extremism" but the movement is going worldwide."

Furthermore...

We Are All Canadian Truckers Now!

- written by Ron Paul

Copyright © 2022 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

"We all remember where we were when the Berlin Wall came down. While it may have seemed that communist rule would go on forever, when the people decided that they had enough suddenly the wall fell. Just like that.

Thus it is after two years of Covid authoritarianism that in Canada the largest truck convoy in history has smashed through the Berlin Wall of tyranny. I have watched as the Canada I once respected as a haven for antiwar Americans in the 1960s turned into one of the most repressive countries on earth. I wondered how a freedom-loving people could allow themselves to be abused by these mini-Stalins without a peep.

But then Canada stood up and showed the rest of the world that freedom can triumph over tyranny if the people demand it. As I say, no army can stop an idea whose time has come.

Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau had been basking in his ability to terrorize the population in the name of fighting a virus. He was so confident in his seemingly unlimited power that he felt he could ridicule any Canadian with different views. The prime minister said in a recent interview that unvaccinated Canadians were “extremists,” “misogynists,” and “racists.”

When the Canadian truckers stood up to his tyranny and began their historic convoy to Ottawa, he thought he could continue ridiculing people. The truckers and their supporters were just a “small fringe minority” who hold “unacceptable views,” he confidently claimed. For Trudeau, love of liberty is just an “unacceptable view.”

Less than a week later, as tens of thousands of trucks began entering the capital with millions of supporters behind them, the “brave” Canadian prime minister had fled the city and shuffled off to an undisclosed location.

As Elon Musk Tweeted, “It would appear that the so-called ‘fringe minority’ is actually the government.”

The Canadian mainstream media is obviously just as obedient to the regime as ours. They ignored the Freedom Convoy for as long as possible. There was almost no reporting. Then, when it became impossible to ignore, they began to attack and ridicule instead of trying to report it accurately. It was disgusting and almost comical to see a “reporter” from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation suggest that the Canadian Freedom Convoy was cooked up by Putin and the Russians!

Thousands of trucks have arrived in Ottawa. They demand an end to covid tyranny. They are backed by millions of citizens, who braved the Canadian winter at night to cheer the truckers on.

This protest is so important because it’s not limited to Canada. The truckers are being supported worldwide, and a similar convoy is being planned from California to Washington, DC. In a US where grocery store shelves are increasingly bare, the truckers have more leverage than the powers-that-be would like to admit.

If I were prime minister of totalitarian Australia or New Zealand – or most anywhere in Europe – I would be getting pretty nervous right now. Just as the Covid tyranny descended across the globe in a seemingly coordinated fashion, now that the Berlin Wall of the tyrants has been breached, it’s just a matter of time before the shockwaves are felt far and wide.

We owe a debt of gratitude to the Canadian truck drivers. Let’s all do whatever we can to help the freedom movement continue to gather steam!"

Last edited:
Relevant reading...

''If there is a historical precedent for the truckers’ revolt in Canada, and the populist protests in so many other parts of the world, I would like to know what it is. It surely sets the record for convoy size, and it is historic for Canada. But there is much more going on here, something more fundamental. The two-year imposition of bio-fascist rule by diktat seems ever less tenable – the consent of the governed is being withdrawn – but what comes next seems unclear.

We now have two of the most restrictive “leaders” in the developed world (Justin Trudeau of Canada and Jacinda Ardern of New Zealand) hiding in undisclosed locations, citing the need to quarantine following Covid exposure. Streets globally have filled up with people demanding an end to mandates and lockdowns, calling for accountability, pushing for resignations, denouncing privileged corporations, and crying out for a recognition of basic freedoms and rights.

Note too that these movements are spontaneous and from “below: they are populated mostly by the very workers whom governments shoved to face the pathogen two years ago, while the ruling class hid behind their laptops in their living rooms. It was the lockdowns that sharply divided the classes and the mandates that are imposing segregation. Now we are facing a modern allegory to the peasants’ revolt in the Middle Ages. ''

Continued - Now is the Time for Mass Resignations from Within the Ruling Class

This makes it now very important that the few who remain in Ottawa have to stick it out even though they have been forbidden to go to hotels. The soup kitchens for the needy can maybe provide them with hot soup and a warm blanket. They can get at least a dozen in a big sleeper cab if they wear their masks.

And they can begin to figure out their cause too, because it sure the hell isn't truckers being mandated!

Something to do with freedom we're being told, but nobody knows just what freedom yet?

TrudeauTruk.jpg

Relevant reading...

''If there is a historical precedent for the truckers’ revolt in Canada, and the populist protests in so many other parts of the world, I would like to know what it is. It surely sets the record for convoy size, and it is historic for Canada. But there is much more going on here, something more fundamental. The two-year imposition of bio-fascist rule by diktat seems ever less tenable – the consent of the governed is being withdrawn – but what comes next seems unclear.

We now have two of the most restrictive “leaders” in the developed world (Justin Trudeau of Canada and Jacinda Ardern of New Zealand) hiding in undisclosed locations, citing the need to quarantine following Covid exposure. Streets globally have filled up with people demanding an end to mandates and lockdowns, calling for accountability, pushing for resignations, denouncing privileged corporations, and crying out for a recognition of basic freedoms and rights.

Note too that these movements are spontaneous and from “below: they are populated mostly by the very workers whom governments shoved to face the pathogen two years ago, while the ruling class hid behind their laptops in their living rooms. It was the lockdowns that sharply divided the classes and the mandates that are imposing segregation. Now we are facing a modern allegory to the peasants’ revolt in the Middle Ages. ''

Continued - Now is the Time for Mass Resignations from Within the Ruling Class
The thing is Natural, nobody likes the Covid but nobody seems to understand how to make it go away.
You don't suppose masks, vaccines, and taking precaustions would work do you. Seems to work swimmingly well in communist China!

It's not as if there's a mr. and mrs. Covid to plead the case to.
This nonsense has to stop before all Americans decide to not take precautions!

It's rather humorous that the so-called ''left'' loves to talk so loudly about workers of the world uniting.

Until they actually do, of course. Heh heh. They're suddenly not interested in that anymore.

Funny, that....
Empty larders will do that.....Most of them don't have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel, much less put back more than a few days of worth of food.

The thing is Natural, nobody likes the Covid but nobody seems to understand how to make it go away.
You don't suppose masks, vaccines, and taking precaustions would work do you. Seems to work swimmingly well in communist China!

It's not as if there's a mr. and mrs. Covid to plead the case to.
This nonsense has to stop before all Americans decide to not take precautions!

You don't know what is or is not working in China.
The Chinese government is in full control of what the outside world is told about them.
Just like the DementiacRats, they are going to tell you what you want to hear, not reality.

I'm seeing the 70's happen all over again here.

Trucker strikes were common in the 70's, and very short lived. Usually within a week or two, the truckers demands were met by big business, because without truckers............

products sit in their warehouses, losing the companies that made them a hell of a lot of money, and products don't get put on shelves for people to buy.

But the people are willing to stand with the truckers, because the fallout from truckers going on strike has always been trickle down positives for the people.

The question the politicians are going to have to ask themselves right now, in THIS particular political environment is...........how long are they willing to let people starve and go without, before those people finally, physically, rise up against them and start doling out some harsh punishments.

I'm seeing the 70's happen all over again here.

Trucker strikes were common in the 70's, and very short lived. Usually within a week or two, the truckers demands were met by big business, because without truckers............

products sit in their warehouses, losing the companies that made them a hell of a lot of money, and products don't get put on shelves for people to buy.

But the people are willing to stand with the truckers, because the fallout from truckers going on strike has always been trickle down positives for the people.
I can imagine that the stock on shelves in Canada is beginning to get a little thin.

Just don't let unimportant nobodys limit the relevant scope of discussion to what they personally want it to be just because they think they can and because they're tired of being expected to think and discuss the scope of the issues critically.

You have far, far more power than people like that ever will. Start exercising it. They can't stop you.

I can imagine that the stock on shelves in Canada is beginning to get a little thin.

It is here........after all this time.
The last two times I've been to the grocery store, the shelves have been a bit more bare.
Last weekend, I went down the aisle with pasta, sauce, and canned veggies. There were plenty of canned veggies, but the pasta and sauces were literally bare. There were like 10 bottles of spaghetti sauce left. Luckily this is Texas and most stores buy from local farmers, so meat and fresh veggies aren't a problem.

Apparently, the warehouses are stuffed full of product......but there's few actual working truckers to tote the stuff around. Most stores are used to getting up to 5 truckloads a week, but now having to settle for one.

Relevant reading....

American truckers form a protest convoy from California to Washington

''EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Truckers in the United States are getting ready to follow the lead of their Canadian counterparts and form a convoy that will travel from California to Washington D.C.

This after 50,000 Canadian truck drivers formed a 45 mile convoy to Ottawa this week to protest the government’s vaccine mandate. The same mandate issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security who is requiring that non-U.S. essential workers such as truck drivers to be fully vaccinated against COVID. If they are not fully vaccinated, they will not be allowed to cross land borders, from Canada or Mexico.

The American Truckers formed a Facebook group that as of Sunday has more than 67,000 members.''

Continued...

Is there a global cult of trump?

one based on issues that people care about?

trump haters in America like Mac1958 the noble tweener might say there is

except that ole mac would blame it on trumps orange hair or infectious personality instead of liberal government policies

If there's on thing that can't be tolerated, it's photoshopping long hair onto my Prime Minister and a knife in his hand.

Just stop it because it's not Tru deau!

He's not a "Prime Minister." Trudeau is more of a "Sub-Prime Minister" or an "Inferior Minister."

Trudeau is your version of Joe Biden, cowering in his basement while those mean old truckers honk at him.

1643679443013.png

1643679507933.png

1643679618336.png

It is here........after all this time.
The last two times I've been to the grocery store, the shelves have been a bit more bare.
Last weekend, I went down the aisle with pasta, sauce, and canned veggies. There were plenty of canned veggies, but the pasta and sauces were literally bare. There were like 10 bottles of spaghetti sauce left. Luckily this is Texas and most stores buy from local farmers, so meat and fresh veggies aren't a problem.

Apparently, the warehouses are stuffed full of product......but there's few actual working truckers to tote the stuff around. Most stores are used to getting up to 5 truckloads a week, but now having to settle for one.
It's that way in most other stores I've been in that aren't Kroger....Probably by a product of their owning the logistics lines...But even they have been out of a number if items that I buy.

Live stream video about the extent of the protest (and some recorded from earlier) in Canada And also the one happening in Australia.

The word is, they won't quit until the mandates are ended. 2nd wave of trucks is on the way, possible 3rd wave predicted (although they have made no progress towing any of the trucks). Wake up, Stand up: end the lies.

Forum List

Back