Canada rejected in bid to be part of high-level NAFTA talks between Mexico and U.S.: sources

I think American leaders finally understand what's going on. They are working with Mexican leaders and circumventing Canada, who they know are untrustworthy and have from day one delayed and tried to hold off until after the Mid Terms when they believe the Dems will take back the House.

I hope the FBI and CIA do their job and protect American industries and workers from ALL foreign governments who lobby and interfere in an effort to put their interests ahead of Americas. Just because a nation was viewed as an honest democracy and ally 70 years ago, doesn't mean they remain so forever.

Canada rejected in bid to be part of high-level NAFTA talks between Mexico and U.S.: sources
Interesting. Canada better make a deal soon or they are gonna end up left in the cold.

What is the difference in Canada and America? We are fighters here, we actually got off our asses and fought British imperialism. Canada is still bound to the country that actually went around the globe inserting British colonies wherever she chose. Yep! Eat that Canada.

Here you are, complaining that other countries aren’t rolling over and playing dead for Trump and his phony trade war.

Other countries aren’t screwing you. You’re screwing yourselves. You don’t support home grown businesses. Americans shop by price not country of origin. Your own companies outsourced their manufacturing in order to improve profits. Other countries aren’t screwing you in trade.

All of you are fully invested is this phony trade war. The world is already trading on American terms. The USA established the WTO based on American business models.

Now Trump is pretending that American corporations aren’t responsible for off-shoring and outsourcing. And you’re falling for his lies.

You truly can’t fix stupid.

What is the difference in Canada and America? We are fighters here, we actually got off our asses and fought British imperialism. Canada is still bound to the country that actually went around the globe inserting British colonies wherever she chose. Yep! Eat that Canada.

Here you are, complaining that other countries aren’t rolling over and playing dead for Trump and his phony trade war.

Other countries aren’t screwing you. You’re screwing yourselves. You don’t support home grown businesses. Americans shop by price not country of origin. Your own companies outsourced their manufacturing in order to improve profits. Other countries aren’t screwing you in trade.

All of you are fully invested is this phony trade war. The world is already trading on American terms. The USA established the WTO based on American business models.

Now Trump is pretending that American corporations aren’t responsible for off-shoring and outsourcing. And you’re falling for his lies.

We will just see how it turns out. You look out for Canada we’ll look out for the USA!

By the way Trump is officially not pretending that American companies aren’t looking for cheap labor!

I think American leaders finally understand what's going on. They are working with Mexican leaders and circumventing Canada, who they know are untrustworthy and have from day one delayed and tried to hold off until after the Mid Terms when they believe the Dems will take back the House.

I hope the FBI and CIA do their job and protect American industries and workers from ALL foreign governments who lobby and interfere in an effort to put their interests ahead of Americas. Just because a nation was viewed as an honest democracy and ally 70 years ago, doesn't mean they remain so forever.

In Canada, we put Canadian interests first. This is our country as as such, our way of life is challenged by the actions of the USA. If you really are s Canadian, why do you want Americans walking all over our national identity?

How did the US get to be the richest, most powerful country in the world? It didn’t happen because other countries took advantage of Americans no matter how many times Trump says that’s what is happening. You are dumber than a sack of bricks if you think that Canada, or any other country, takes advantage of the US.

Americans have pushed their way of life, their culture and their business practices on the rest of the world. It is the US that has taken advantage of the rest of the world for their own profit.

Dragonlady you're being completely dishonest. In Canada, it's a two tier system: Government and everyone else. What was America going to do to influence us? encourage us to be a Republic? Just how is that so bad considering what we have now as a second class Monarchy with a leader across a pond who literally OWNS Canada?!

Government in Canada doesn't just monopolizes particular industries, but also work to place high ranking agents in what are supposed to be free market, private businesses. Even massive publicly traded U.S corporations are nothing but a playground for the Canadian government.

I have lost so much wealth and dreams being born in Canada, I and the security apparatus know why. We had the opportunity of a lifetime living beside the greatest economy in the world, with a free trade deal, and we betrayed Americans. It's very insulting to me and it's also a betrayal of regular Canadian folks as it were.

I bet shockedcanadian kneels during O Canada.

I stand for O Canada, out of respect for those who are like myself and believe in liberty, and of course, for our soldiers who have earned my admiration.

Otherwise, I am through and through, spiritually an American, this is almost without question, God designed me this way. I love my fellow citizens in Canada, I feel sorry for the abuse they've experienced and the vast majority don't understand why. Without accountability and transparency, liberty doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back