Can You Spot The Difference?

“Some shenanigans” is not what PoliticalChic alleges. Besides, if there was any real evidence the Democrats were pulling off a “Reichstag Fire” false flag operation, why didn’t Republicans join the Jan. 6th Congressional investigations where they could present such “evidence”? Why don’t they present it in court now?

I am not a Democrat, and of course the Democratic media also will lie and “spin” matters …

But you Republicans who claim the riots on Jan. 6th were caused by BLM / ANTIFA — and not the actions of Trump supporters inflamed by the words of the demagogue in chief — are just telling another preposterous Orwellian lie. It is one that you should be ashamed of.
Seems only the Liz Cheney types were allowed on the committee, Jim Jordan offered his services but was rejected.
Imagine that

Chauvin and his accomplices gambled on being able to set the bar lower on the murder of black men. It was clearly designed to be seen and recorded on video.

Chauvin couldn't have accomplished his obvious goal if he used the common method of shielding his cold-blooded murder from public view.

He misjudged how quickly the public would move to murder of black men being acceptable, and as a consequence set police violence back years.

The effort to set the bar lower is far from a dead issue but it will be pursued by the police with more caution in the future. That is, at least until Americans become more accepting of a police state intended to deal with America's race problem.
Alex Kueng, the second police officer on the criminal's back, was a black officer.

Yes, you are right, with all the black on black killing in chicago but black people, it only makes sense that the black police officers will also be part of the black on black killing, it is not simply about drugs and gangs and crime, it is just a black thing according to your version of thing.

Nonsense and you know it.
She repeated a ridiculous lie that Jan 6th riots were …
faked by Democrats just like …
the Nazis faked the Reichstag Fire.
But they didn't. I've read a lot about the Reichstag fire and it just plain didn't happen that way. It was a retarded Dutchman, that's all. A vandal.

I notice you can't respond to anything I said clown. You go ahead and fight Democracy dipshit and see how that works out for you. Lol.
I did respond, you were not intelligent enough to understand and reply other than with your half witted personal attack.

You go ahead and try to change the Constitution, and see what that gets you.

Seems only the Liz Cheney types were allowed on the committee, Jim Jordan offered his services but was rejected.
Imagine that
You'd think after Jim Jordan failed over and over again in 9 separate Benghazi investigations you folks would be done with him but loud mouths without much substance seems to be your bag.

You'd think after Jim Jordan failed over and over again in 9 separate Benghazi investigations you folks would be done with him but loud mouths without much substance seems to be your bag.
Democrats don't like being asked tough questions, or the right questions. They like questions to follow their narrative.
Jim Jordan isn't one of those to follow along with the narrative.

Hope that helps with curing your ignorance, son.

I did respond, you were not intelligent enough to understand and reply other than with your half witted personal attack.

You go ahead and try to change the Constitution, and see what that gets you.
Who needs to change the Constitution you dumbass? Lol. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. We are a Republic and a democracy and trying to subvert that Democracy is what's getting the Cucks at the Capitol locked up. But you go ahead and try to fight it. Lol.

Alex Kueng, the second police officer on the criminal's back, was a black officer.

Yes, you are right, with all the black on black killing in chicago but black people, it only makes sense that the black police officers will also be part of the black on black killing, it is not simply about drugs and gangs and crime, it is just a black thing according to your version of thing.
Chauvin's accomplices would have been carefully chosen too.
He gambled wrong on his murder being acceptable to the American people but the guilty verdict was an anomaly. He should have been safe but he considered it to be necessary to demonstrate that there were to be no barriers that couldn't be taken down on police behaviour. Chauvin was fully intent on stopping any chances of legal dissent over the police right to murder with complete impunity.

We still don't really know for sure whether or not he set his cause back or he advanced it. But we do know there have been just slightly less egregious attempts that followed his failed attempt.
The outcome of Chauvin's attempt won't be decided until Trump's fortunes are decided.

Democrats don't like being asked tough questions, or the right questions. They like questions to follow their narrative.
Jim Jordan isn't one of those to follow along with the narrative.

Hope that helps with curing your ignorance, son.
What ignorance you assclown? Go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong but after all the screaming and crying what was the result after all 9 of Jim Jordan's Benghazi investigations?

The government and our elite rulers have ceased even the mirage of fair play.

So, it's on like Donkey Kong as the kids say.

Okay. It's time.

What ignorance you assclown? Go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong but after all the screaming and crying what was the result after all 9 of Jim Jordan's Benghazi investigations?
Are we talking about Benghazi, or are we talking about Jan 6? You might want to get your ADD in check, dude.
Please stop trying to derail the thread

But they didn't. I've read a lot about the Reichstag fire and it just plain didn't happen that way. It was a retarded Dutchman, that's all. A vandal.
Thanks for the here rather irrelevant history lesson. I am familiar with the whole sad story. What’s important is how the Nazis used it to, then in power, consolidate their party control and destroy the still considerable opposition, democracy, etc.

In any case it was the lunatic PoliticalChic who called it a “False Flag” operation like the Reichstag Fire incident and attributed the Jan. 6th riots to BLM & ANTIFA & Democrats. I was responding to her and ridiculing her nonsense.

Last edited:
Are we talking about Benghazi, or are we talking about Jan 6? You might want to get your ADD in check, dude.
Please stop trying to derail the thread
You're touting the toughness and success of Jim Jordan cuck boy I was just wondering if you could name any. Lol.

"324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years

1633349559551.png

1633349611078.png

Yeah, you're a drive by poster board of political thought. I got that. Lol

Unlike Trumpists, progressives have no problem calling out the Biden Administration for its failures.

"Yeah, you're a drive by poster board of political thought. I got that. Lol"

You can't dispute any, can you.

All are correct.

Did I mention that you are a moron?
It bears mentioning again.

Forum List

Back