What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shame on Shapiro

sakinago

Gold Member
Reaction score
For trying to hop on the Rogan V CNN/Gupta train while I’ve never heard him once promote ivermectin or any other “alternative” treatment (by alternative I mean the non bat shit crazy treatments not supported by build-back-better establishment). On top of that, he’s a true vaccine whore of Babylon. All about the vaccine that doesn’t work against delta and that tells your body to produce the very same dangerous spike protein that sets Covid apart from your everyday flu. Shapiro is a true algorithm conservative, and we should stop giving him our business. Like, how much more data do we need to know that A. It doesn’t work B. It’s a dangerous vaccine.

Also, WTF is his company thinking putting the Scott Smith Louden county story behind a paywall?? Am I the only person to find a problem with this?

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For trying to hop on the Rogan V CNN/Gupta train while I’ve never heard him once promote ivermectin or any other “alternative” treatment (by alternative I mean the non bat shit crazy treatments not supported by build-back-better establishment). On top of that, he’s a true vaccine whore of Babylon. All about the vaccine that doesn’t work against delta and that tells your body to produce the very same dangerous spike protein that sets Covid apart from your everyday flu. Shapiro is a true algorithm conservative, and we should stop giving him our business. Like, how much more data do we need to know that A. It doesn’t work B. It’s a dangerous vaccine.

Also, WTF is his company thinking putting the Scott Smith Louden county story behind a paywall?? Am I the only person to find a problem with this?
yes you are,,

Darkwind

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Which Shapiro are you talking about? Because I know you're not talking about Ben Shapiro.

BTW, when will you clowns come to realize that making the personal choice to get a vaccine is NOT FUCKING TELLING YOU TO GET ONE!

Good fucking God but people get dumber by the fucking hour.

OP
sakinago

sakinago

Gold Member
Reaction score
Which Shapiro are you talking about? Because I know you're not talking about Ben Shapiro.

BTW, when will you clowns come to realize that making the personal choice to get a vaccine is NOT FUCKING TELLING YOU TO GET ONE!

Good fucking God but people get dumber by the fucking hour.
I’ve heard him say it multiple times. Yes it’s only a recommendation, but he’s clearly not paying attention to any of the vaccine data coming out. Never heard him once promote any alternative treatment either. He’s an algorithm conservative. Plain and simple.

Darkwind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard him say it multiple times. Yes it’s only a recommendation, but he’s clearly not paying attention to any of the vaccine data coming out. Never heard him once promote any alternative treatment either. He’s an algorithm conservative. Plain and simple.
No, he is rejecting the lies that have been perpetrated on an almost daily basis.

There would have been a great deal more trust by the public in general if the left and the government hadn't started lying about the virus and the vaccine right from the start.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
I am guessing the thread is about jewish, zionist, unibrow neocon demon Ben Shapiro. :dunno:

gtopa1

Platinum Member
Reaction score

You lie!!!

Greg

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List