Can You Spot The Difference?

Of course we know that you morons have guns too. Otherwise there would be so many robberies and murders in this country.
And we know you Sad Boys have guns because the largest victims of gun crimes in America are white males who shoot themselves in the face. Lol.

So how many antifa and BLM were shot in 2020, for the misdemeanor crime of a criminal trespassing or breaking window?

Were there ever any congressional investigations into those people?

Were any of those people even apprehended and charged?

And why are they still doing the same things today, in cities like Portland?
Whataboutism. Not what we were talking about. But you are preaching to the choir. I ALSO saw the black with a crowbar leaping high in the air repeatedly, hysterically, opening up the plywood over windows on Fifth Avenue in New York, surrounded by other rioters helping him. I don't think we can hold this country if such a thing can happen in our major cities, which were boarded up with plywood all summer after that, and bridges closed to block blacks coming in to loot and burn.

If you think I sympathize with the black riots or the defunding police or letting gangs kill each other in Portland while the police don't get involved, think again. I am currently reading a book on the Roman occupation of Britain, and it said that the normal architecture of not just towns but every farmstead was earthworks in a circle protecting each farm house. They are easy to see by air and there are still over ten thousand of them in ruins now in Ireland alone.

And I thought, that's where we are going. Walls defending every house, every village, every city. Like in the Middle Ages. Gates, only letting in merchants and traders. That's started already: gated communities. I saw one with high walls in North Carolina, brick. Because anyone in there who shouldn't be is there for only a couple reasons: to rob and kill.

So how many antifa and BLM were shot in 2020, for the misdemeanor crime of a criminal trespassing or breaking window?

Were there ever any congressional investigations into those people?

Were any of those people even apprehended and charged?

And why are they still doing the same things today, in cities like Portland?
I answered this for you already. Because you clowns are shit at messaging. The difference between a violent protester and an insurrectionist is propaganda and your lot is bad at it.

Claims he's "not a leftist", refers to Trump as my orange baboon-god, and doesn't make a single discouraging remark about Biden and the Democrats wreaking havoc on his country.

Fail.
Indeed.

Rump
is scum...

As are those who continue to support him after his assault on Congress and the Constitution on January 6th...

Biden is a plodding bumbling place-holder that the GOP foisted upon us by insisting upon providing cover and support for a would-be dictator.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was nowhere NEAR my first choice as a Presidential candidate in 2020...

Merely someone who would step aside peacefully when his term was over...

And THAT puts him head-and-shoulders above your Orange Baboon-God...

As low as bar as that is... :cool: ...

Next time... keep most of the Rump agenda... but ditch the sociopath that's been playing you... and I'll consider voting GOP again...

Until then... not a frigging chance.

You make a good case for arresting the bad actors of both sides, but it's not reasonable to expect either side advocating punishment for their own.

Ashli definitely had it coming. The police needed to demonstrate that they meant business and Ashli put herself in the best position to become the unfortunate example. And in my opinion it being a woman provided an even heavier impact on the rioters.

As you suggest, the only disparity is how each side will be treated. If there are equal crimes then there should be equal consequences. George Floyd was the equal consequences but was he guilty of an equal crime hon?

"Ashli definitely had it coming."

Clearly to the same degree as you do.

Bull$hit...

---------------------

The Insurrection of January 6, 2021, against the lawful authority of the United States, by traitorous Rumpian butt-sniffers, is self-evident.

Time to put as many of them as possible behind bars and throw away the key.

And as for those who incited the event?

Public crucifixion sounds like a grand idea.

Post like an adult, sans vulgarity, no matter how you were brought up.

"Ashli definitely had it coming."

Clearly to the same degree as you do.
"She chose poorly..."

MV5BZjBmNTQ4NzQtNWY4Mi00NWU3LWE5ODItMjY3YzUyN2ZiOTI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI3NzE4MTM@._V1_.jpg

Post like an adult, sans vulgarity, no matter how you were brought up.
Forgive me...

I should have amended that to read: "Blow it out your a$$, fascist twat." ...my bad... it won't happen again... :auiqs.jpg:

Hacks such as yourself... trying (and failing) to provide cover for the Insurrectionists of January 6th... deserve all the profanity the rest of us can muster-up...

Indeed.

Rump
is scum...

As are those who continue to support him after his assault on Congress and the Constitution on January 6th...

Biden is a plodding bumbling place-holder that the GOP foisted upon us by insisting upon providing cover and support for a would-be dictator.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was nowhere NEAR my first choice as a Presidential candidate in 2020...

Next time... keep most of the Rump agenda... but ditch the sociopath that's been playing you... and I'll consider voting GOP again...

"As are those who continue to support him after his assault on Congress and the Constitution on January 6th...

NPR reported Trump's actual words on that day, proving you a scummy liar:

, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Indeed.

Rump
is scum...

I could almost visualize the spittle dribbling down your chin as you spewed that rabid rant, and the foam forming around your mouth.

Hope you've been tested for rabies, otherwise your owners might have to put you down, doggie. :laughing0301:

Forgive me...

I should have amended that to read: "Blow it out your a$$, fascist twat." ...my bad... it won't happen again... :auiqs.jpg:

Hacks such as yourself... trying (and failing) to provide cover for the Insurrectionists of January 6th... deserve all the profanity the rest of us can muster-up...

Try to remember that you aren't speaking to your family here.

"As are those who continue to support him after his assault on Congress and the Constitution on January 6th...

NPR reported Trump's actual words on that day, proving you a scummy liar:

, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
Yeah. I heard it, because I was parked on the couch waiting for the exciting event of Cruz's speech on making up a committee to vet the election --- to look into it. And the timing was vague, so I heard some of Trump's (long) speech. People started to wander away --- NOBODY thought anything was going to happen!! I don't think the demonstrators did either. I was actually watching Cruz speaking, the news ev ent of the day, when they CUT AWAY from it. To people doing an Assassin's Creed wall climb up the Capitol building--- I play all the Assassin's Creed games, so of course I loved that. Real people are sure slower at wall climbing than Ezio was!

Yeah. I heard it, because I was parked on the couch waiting for the exciting event of Cruz's speech on making up a committee to vet the election --- to look into it. And the timing was vague, so I heard some of Trump's (long) speech. People started to wander away --- NOBODY thought anything was going to happen!! I don't think the demonstrators did either. I was actually watching Cruz speaking, the news ev ent of the day, when they CUT AWAY from it. To people doing an Assassin's Creed wall climb up the Capitol building--- I play all the Assassin's Creed games, so of course I loved that. Real people are sure slower at wall climbing than Ezio was!

Did you hear this......the actual calls to riot and insurrections?

Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

“Rep. Ayanna Pressley calls for 'unrest in the streets' ahead of election “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around,” the Massachusetts Democrat and member of the so-called “Squad” told MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross.” Ayanna Pressley calls for ‘unrest in the streets’ ahead of election

The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble“ [On] January 5, 2021, an unknown individual placed two pipe bombs in Washington, D.C. One pipe bomb was placed at the headquarters of the RNC … and the other was placed at the headquarters of the DNC,” the FBI said.

NBC News reported that the FBI and the NYPD alerted the Capitol Police in advance as to the possibility that there would be violence and rioting on the day of Trump’s speech. Such news countered previous assertions by federal law enforcement officials that they were unaware of any intelligence suggesting protesters would become violent and possibly storm the Capitol.

The Democrats’ chief argument against Trump is that he “incited” rioters with his speech. It’s always been a specious argument at best. But if all of this was preplanned – and it’s becoming more obvious by the day that it was, their case falls apart.” The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble

"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of

1. ….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election

2. ….of thousands of police officers injured

3. …of the $billions in damage done by their voters

4. …burning city blocks

5. …of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

6. So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

7. “Animus mounts inside Capitol…Fears of violence from Trump supporters grow” The Washington Post

8. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.​

9. "28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

10. Police officer shoots perpetrator about to stab a citizen to death, and the Democrats claim racism.

Democrat doing what Democrats do: lie.

CNN Claims Kenosha Protests Are ‘Fiery But Mostly Peaceful’ As City Burns Behind Reporter

Did you hear this......the actual calls to riot and insurrections?

Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

“Rep. Ayanna Pressley calls for 'unrest in the streets' ahead of election “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around,” the Massachusetts Democrat and member of the so-called “Squad” told MSNBC’s Tiffany Cross.” Ayanna Pressley calls for ‘unrest in the streets’ ahead of election

The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble“ [On] January 5, 2021, an unknown individual placed two pipe bombs in Washington, D.C. One pipe bomb was placed at the headquarters of the RNC … and the other was placed at the headquarters of the DNC,” the FBI said.

NBC News reported that the FBI and the NYPD alerted the Capitol Police in advance as to the possibility that there would be violence and rioting on the day of Trump’s speech. Such news countered previous assertions by federal law enforcement officials that they were unaware of any intelligence suggesting protesters would become violent and possibly storm the Capitol.

The Democrats’ chief argument against Trump is that he “incited” rioters with his speech. It’s always been a specious argument at best. But if all of this was preplanned – and it’s becoming more obvious by the day that it was, their case falls apart.” The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble

"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of

1. ….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election

2. ….of thousands of police officers injured

3. …of the $billions in damage done by their voters

4. …burning city blocks

5. …of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

6. So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

7. “Animus mounts inside Capitol…Fears of violence from Trump supporters grow” The Washington Post

8. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.​

9. "28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

10. Police officer shoots perpetrator about to stab a citizen to death, and the Democrats claim racism.

Democrat doing what Democrats do: lie.

CNN Claims Kenosha Protests Are ‘Fiery But Mostly Peaceful’ As City Burns Behind Reporter

Maybe you assclowns shouldn't be talking so loudly about wanting to over turn democracy while stormy the Capitol as they are trying to certify the election. Lol.

1. Even the Bidenistas know that the charges for Jan 6th are bogus.
There was no insurrection at the Capitol, dunce.
The story is an attempt to hide the real riots and insurrections.

And 650 actually peaceful protesters.....not the 'mostly peaceful' arsonists we saw on CNN......are now political prisioners.

The Federalist drives the point home by providing two nearly identical photos, one of Trump folks, the other of Democrats.....and only one is called 'the worst insurrection since the Civil War.'

View attachment 552264

Can You Spot The Difference Between These Two Insurrection Photos?

Despite the media's disparate treatment, the most recent 'insurrection' mirrors the January one. Which Democrat is going to call for an Oct. 14 Commission?

Some activists vandalized a building, while others pinned police against a wall. This rebellion against authority was nothing short of sedition.

Oh, you thought I was talking about this image, where pro-Trump demonstrator Ashli Babbitt attempted to force her way into where police were holding the line?
I was actually talking about this scene, where a radical activist appears to try the same thing at a different federal building, even shouting “Let’s go!” for other demonstrators to follow her.

I’m talking about the rowdy protest outside the Department of the Interior on Thursday that turned violent as climate activists stormed the entrance — the Oct. 14 insurrection."
If you can’t do the time, don’t do the insurrection.

Forum List

Back