Can You Spot The Difference?

1. Even the Bidenistas know that the charges for Jan 6th are bogus.
There was no insurrection at the Capitol, dunce.
The story is an attempt to hide the real riots and insurrections.

And 650 actually peaceful protesters.....not the 'mostly peaceful' arsonists we saw on CNN......are now political prisioners.

The Federalist drives the point home by providing two nearly identical photos, one of Trump folks, the other of Democrats.....and only one is called 'the worst insurrection since the Civil War.'

View attachment 552264

Can You Spot The Difference Between These Two Insurrection Photos?

Despite the media's disparate treatment, the most recent 'insurrection' mirrors the January one. Which Democrat is going to call for an Oct. 14 Commission?

Some activists vandalized a building, while others pinned police against a wall. This rebellion against authority was nothing short of sedition.

Oh, you thought I was talking about this image, where pro-Trump demonstrator Ashli Babbitt attempted to force her way into where police were holding the line?
I was actually talking about this scene, where a radical activist appears to try the same thing at a different federal building, even shouting “Let’s go!” for other demonstrators to follow her.

I’m talking about the rowdy protest outside the Department of the Interior on Thursday that turned violent as climate activists stormed the entrance — the Oct. 14 insurrection."

I could immediately tell the difference: The people on the right smelled like a disgusting mixture of sweat, body odor, vomit, feces, urine, pot, patchouli oil, soured milk, and bad sex.

It has been my experience that most all leftists tend to smell that way. The odor is really hard to get out of your nose.

I could immediately tell the difference: The people on the right smelled like a disgusting mixture of sweat, body odor, vomit, feces, urine, pot, patchouli oil, soured milk, and bad sex.

It has been my experience that most all leftists tend to smell that way. The odor is really hard to get out of your nose.
Both groups should have been suppressed with water cannon, tear gas, rubber bullets, flash-stun grenades, batons, mounted police with batons, and, if all else failed, live ammunition.

BOTH groups.

Both groups were packed with scum... mindless losers, on the one hand, and traitorous neo-fascists on the other.

Both groups should have been suppressed with water cannon, tear gas, rubber bullets, flash-stun grenades, batons, mounted police with batons, and, if all else failed, live ammunition.

BOTH groups.

Both groups were packed with scum... mindless losers, on the one hand, and traitorous neo-fascists on the other.

Funny you didn't think of that back in 2020, when you leftists were running amok all over the country.

Funny you didn't think of that back in 2020, when you leftists were running amok all over the country.
1. I'm not a Leftist - I merely voted Democrat because your Orange Baboon-God is unfit for high office and posed a threat to American democracy

2. I did, indeed, throw brickbats at the scum in Portland and Minneapolis and Chicago who were trashing those cities, sometimes with local Dem leadership winking at it You're welcome to go rummaging back through my content to verify, if you're silly enough to do it and have that much time on your hands.

Nice try... not.

If even if true - which is isn't - that has nothing to do with he idea that BOTH groups were comprised largely of scum.

1. I'm not a Leftist - I merely voted Democrat because your Orange Baboon-God is unfit for high office and posed a threat to American democracy

2. I did, indeed, throw brickbats at the scum in Portland and Minneapolis and Chicago who were trashing those cities, sometimes with local Dem leadership winking at it You're welcome to go rummaging back through my content to verify, if you're silly enough to do it and have that much time on your hands.

Nice try... not.

If even if true - which is isn't - that has nothing to do with he idea that BOTH groups were comprised largely of scum.

Claims he's "not a leftist", refers to Trump as my orange baboon-god, and doesn't make a single discouraging remark about Biden and the Democrats wreaking havoc on his country.

Fail.

1. The law should be applied equally, and it isn't.
2. Ashli was an unarmed "mostly" peaceful protester. The shooting was murder. The SWAT teams arrived seconds after she was shot, the party was over when SWAT and their ARs arrived.
3. George Floyd wasn't shot, he resisted arrest, Ashli wasn't resisting arrest.
No. I saw the video -- maybe live -- of Ashli constantly banging at the window of the door to break through and climb through. It was a chilling tape, frankly. I think she went crazy. They were trying to protect the lives of Congress and I'm for that, however conservative I may be.

I watched the whole thing, all day, and I KNOW the protestors were peaceful. Except Ashli, who definitely wasn't. And probably Zip-tie Guy.

No. I saw the video -- maybe live -- of Ashli constantly banging at the window of the door to break through and climb through. It was a chilling tape, frankly. I think she went crazy. They were trying to protect the lives of Congress and I'm for that, however conservative I may be.

I watched the whole thing, all day, and I KNOW the protestors were peaceful. Except Ashli, who definitely wasn't. And probably Zip-tie Guy.

She might have hurt some of those Congress members with that flag she had. Good thing they shot her first.

She might have hurt some of those Congress members with that flag she had. Good thing they shot her first.
Did you SEE it? I did. They kept yelling at her to stop, stop, go back, and she just kept on like a machine, hammering the glass out and climbing through. I saw it. That was one scary lady. I don't know if she had gone crazy or she was determined to kill Senators or WHAT, but I agree she couldn't be allowed to go on like that.

Did you SEE it? I did. They kept yelling at her to stop, stop, go back, and she just kept on like a machine, hammering the glass out and climbing through. I saw it. That was one scary lady. I don't know if she had gone crazy or she was determined to kill Senators or WHAT, but I agree she couldn't be allowed to go on like that.

I agree. Never underestimate how dangerous a 140 pound woman armed with a flag can be. She could have easily ripped the arms and legs off a few of those congress critters, had she got ahold of them.

I agree. Never underestimate how dangerous a 140 pound woman armed with a flag can be. She could have easily ripped the arms and legs off a few of those congress critters, had she got ahold of them.
Well, you are joking, but she WAS military personnel, Air Force. Big, well-trained in combat. Did you SEE it? Had you seen her coming through that door, I don't think you'd be so dismissive. Not really a gal with good manners. I wouldn't have liked her being after me.

1. Even the Bidenistas know that the charges for Jan 6th are bogus.
There was no insurrection at the Capitol, dunce.
The story is an attempt to hide the real riots and insurrections.

And 650 actually peaceful protesters.....not the 'mostly peaceful' arsonists we saw on CNN......are now political prisioners.

The Federalist drives the point home by providing two nearly identical photos, one of Trump folks, the other of Democrats.....and only one is called 'the worst insurrection since the Civil War.'

View attachment 552264

Can You Spot The Difference Between These Two Insurrection Photos?

Despite the media's disparate treatment, the most recent 'insurrection' mirrors the January one. Which Democrat is going to call for an Oct. 14 Commission?

Some activists vandalized a building, while others pinned police against a wall. This rebellion against authority was nothing short of sedition.

Oh, you thought I was talking about this image, where pro-Trump demonstrator Ashli Babbitt attempted to force her way into where police were holding the line?
I was actually talking about this scene, where a radical activist appears to try the same thing at a different federal building, even shouting “Let’s go!” for other demonstrators to follow her.

I’m talking about the rowdy protest outside the Department of the Interior on Thursday that turned violent as climate activists stormed the entrance — the Oct. 14 insurrection."
Climate Terrorists attacking the office of an Eco-Terrorist...

10/12 I N S U R R E C T T I O N

Who's fault is it you Cuck Boys don't know how to do propaganda and messaging effectively? :eusa_doh:
Being experts at propaganda is not something to really be proud of....but I guess it is for Leftist Narxist Extremists and Snowflakes....

Who's fault is it you Cuck Boys don't know how to do propaganda and messaging effectively? :eusa_doh:

If by "propaganda a messaging" you mean rioting, looting, arson, assault, and murder, not we actually don't.

But I'm sure we could learn if you give us a few pointers. I mean we do after all have those hundreds of millions of firearms and rounds of ammo just sitting around gathering dust.

Well, you are joking, but she WAS military personnel, Air Force. Big, well-trained in combat. Did you SEE it? Had you seen her coming through that door, I don't think you'd be so dismissive. Not really a gal with good manners. I wouldn't have liked her being after me.

Laughing in Army, while he thinks about the absurdity of actually getting beat up by an Air Force chick. :laughing0301:

Being experts at propaganda is not something to really be proud of....but I guess it is for Leftist Narxist Extremists and Snowflakes....
You only think that because you're a moron. Propaganda and messaging are as important as a strong military and healthy economy.

Laughing in Army, while he thinks about the absurdity of actually getting beat up by an Air Force chick. :laughing0301:
She went way too far into violence; so did (potentially) Zip-tie Guy. I can't think of anyone else, really, that did bad stuff Jan. 6. Antlers Guy was a hoot, not a problem.

If by "propaganda a messaging" you mean rioting, looting, arson, assault, and murder, not we actually don't.

But I'm sure we could learn if you give us a few pointers. I mean we do after all have those hundreds of millions of firearms and rounds of ammo just sitting around gathering dust.
We have guns and ammo too, do you think you clowns are really the only ones who are armed? Lol. But my point stands. When you eventually do use those guns you'll be painted as terrorists and hunted down and put down to the applause of the American people because you dipshits are really really bad at messaging.

She went way too far into violence; so did (potentially) Zip-tie Guy. I can't think of anyone else, really, that did bad stuff Jan. 6. Antlers Guy was a hoot, not a problem.

So how many antifa and BLM were shot in 2020, for the misdemeanor crime of a criminal trespassing or breaking window?

Were there ever any congressional investigations into those people?

Were any of those people even apprehended and charged?

And why are they still doing the same things today, in cities like Portland?

We have guns and ammo too, do you think you clowns are really the only ones who are armed? Lol. But my point stands. When you eventually do use those guns you'll be painted as terrorists and hunted down and put down to the applause of the American people because you dipshits are really really bad at messaging.

Of course we know that you morons have guns too. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many robberies and murders in this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back