Can you like me?!?

What is kindness on a forum?

I have never experienced it, except once. And it was me being kind.

So for the rest of you, fook off. You have no idea what it's about, and I don't expect it. We're here to make fun of each other.

Do you have a twin named evenifigoalone?
I like your posts. But I am a very cynical person, based on dozens of years on forums. I enjoy typing on them, just to hear good people turn bad in a matter of paragraphs. We're all bad people naturally. It's fun to see how long "good" people can fake it til they turn.

I'm a natural good person. I'm never gonna turn. I just poke the hornet's nest and see what happens. And what always happens is what confirms my view that religion doesn't exist, and there is no god.
You are mentally 10 years old and seeking attention as a 10 year old does

So for the rest of you, fook off. You have no idea what it's about, and I don't expect it. We're here to make fun of each other.

I like your posts. But I am a very cynical person, based on dozens of years on forums. I enjoy typing on them, just to hear good people turn bad in a matter of paragraphs. We're all bad people naturally. It's fun to see how long "good" people can fake it til they turn.

I'm a natural good person. I'm never gonna turn. I just poke the hornet's nest and see what happens. And what always happens is what confirms my view that religion doesn't exist, and there is no god.
Why are you posting this?

And to be honest, it's about entertainment.

Dusty, peeps like you make it worth it. I cannot figure you haters out. Why do you feel it's fun to insult me?

Just because you can, anonymously?

Why are you posting that you want people to like you, other than. You are mentally 10 years old and seeking attention as a 10 year old does. LOL I bet you are about to throw a 5 or 10 year olds tantrum

Why are you posting that you want people to like you, other than. You are mentally 10 years old and seeking attention as a 10 year old does. LOL I bet you are about to throw a 5 or 10 year olds tantrum
I don't want peeps to like me. Esp peeps like you!

A jerk who just says jerky things, because he/she is a jerk. And they love to do it on an anonymous forum. You're helping my thesis. Jerk!

Forums breed bad behavior. And I love to see it!

And I know I can go down to the nether regions of this site to see it in it's full glory, but I want to see it emanate from you peeps.

I have bad jokes that'll make you hate me more...

How does Dusty wipe his ass?

I don't want peeps to like me. Esp peeps like you!
True you are not looking to be liked, you are looking for attention like an 8 year old.

Going down down down

I have bad jokes that'll make you hate me more...

How does Dusty wipe his ass?
Seems that I was wrong about you being mentally 10 as you are mentally 3 to 7

There are many reasons kids seek attention: they’re bored, tired, hungry, or in need of quality time with their parents. But the reasons your child acts this way aren’t as important as learning how to respond when they do.

Keep in mind that such attention-seeking behavior is normal. Children in the 3- to 7-year-old age range are simply not able to distinguish between needs and wants. And they often don’t know how to articulate themselves without being annoying. It’s a developmental problem. So for these kids, the easiest method of communicating is to engage in attention-seeking behavior—usually loudly and frequently!

But don’t despair. These behaviors are manageable, and your child can improve if you follow these do’s and don’ts the next time your child whines, cries, or screams to get your attention.

And to be honest, it's about entertainment.

Dusty, peeps like you make it worth it. I cannot figure you haters out. Why do you feel it's fun to insult me?
No insult, 10 year old's have a right to be 10
Yeah... you're an idiot and don't know what you say.
Funny how everyone like you that does not own a stock portfolio calls me an idiot. So what is your tax bracket? Oh yea you are in the rented trailer bracket

CIAO

Forum List

Back