Can you like me?!?

Asswipe...

And Winterbortn... I want you to hate me, not like me. I refuse the popularity you seek, I'm just curious about how it happens.

Those stats under your name mean something. It means you're popular. People like you!

I want negative numbers!!!

Hating you means an emotional investment in you. Doubt that will happen.

Asswipe...

And Winterbortn... I want you to hate me, not like me. I refuse the popularity you seek, I'm just curious about how it happens.

Those stats under your name mean something. It means you're popular. People like you!

I want negative numbers!!!

Hating you means an emotional investment in you. Doubt that will happen.
shite, that means you kinda like me...

I kinda like you too.

I can be a dick. But I'm naturally a nice guy. That's how I roll.

But it seems you have to do something to get popular here.

So on my next post, I'm gonna get nekkid, and shove a cucumber up my wormhole. That'll get me pop! High fives!

I'm a... i don't know what to call it, but I don't like people who like me. I don't trust them. And i'm very likable. Maybe it's divorce...

Only peeps I trust are my two daughters and my two very dearest friends. And my immediate family of course.

And yet, here you are begging people to like you.

This place has some great people. And there are some pretty spirited discussions.

But if you came here to be liked, you wasted your time. Enjoy what we offer here and don't worry about who likes you.
I like to find new liars to have words with.

Yeah definitely a sock.
If not... then a little whiney girl starved for attention. Probably been losing at video games and needs to make themselves feel accepted again.
LOL
wtf? You play video games, and have negative assumptions of others who play video games? btw, no, i don't play video games. Just Poker at PokerStars.

I can be a dick. But I'm naturally a nice guy. That's how I roll.

But it seems you have to do something to get popular here.

So on my next post, I'm gonna get nekkid, and shove a cucumber up my wormhole. That'll get me pop! High fives!

Depends. What's in it for me?

Just kiddin kinda sorta.

Anyways- aren't you being a little impatient about being popular? After all, you've only been here about 6 minutes. Hell, I've been here 4 years and there are folks here that ignore me as hard as they can. :)

Just chill and join in on the conversations. Have some fun. Poke the opposition in the eyeball. (just kiddin mods. heh) You'll always find people to talk to here and how that turns out is all on you, my little grasshoppa!

What is kindness on a forum?

I have never experienced it, except once. And it was me being kind.

So for the rest of you, fook off. You have no idea what it's about, and I don't expect it. We're here to make fun of each other.

Do you have a twin named evenifigoalone?

What is kindness on a forum?

I have never experienced it, except once. And it was me being kind.

So for the rest of you, fook off. You have no idea what it's about, and I don't expect it. We're here to make fun of each other.

Do you have a twin named evenifigoalone?
I like your posts. But I am a very cynical person, based on dozens of years on forums. I enjoy typing on them, just to hear good people turn bad in a matter of paragraphs. We're all bad people naturally. It's fun to see how long "good" people can fake it til they turn.

I'm a natural good person. I'm never gonna turn. I just poke the hornet's nest and see what happens. And what always happens is what confirms my view that religion doesn't exist, and there is no god.

Forum List

Back