Can You Imagine What The Republicans Would Do If Obama Did This...?

Lie to the American Public boldly to their face like Reagan did...

Ronald Reagan Speech about Iran-Contra (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube

Around 3:17 is where you get to the meat of it, where Reagan hit's them with this doozie...

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not."

This was during his television address on March 4th, 1987.

If Obama tried that stunt today the Republicans would demand his head on a silver platter, and would probably get it too.

Yet, they claim that Ronnie's the model of conservatism...a saint they say. They want him on Mt. Rushmore, and in their eyes he can do no wrong.

I mean...what can you say?

I can say you libs are getting desperate.
Bringing up a dead guy in an attempt to make obama look better is pathetic at best.

No it's not to make Obama look better, it's to show that you have no problems with HUGE ASS Lies.

But what you're doing is bringing up Obama to make Regans lies look better.
Bingo!!! :clap2:

If you cannot see the total absurdity of ronnie reagan and his lie to American public during this time and the undying consequences you are a hack.

If obama opens his mouth he is lying. When he says "Let me be clear" the next thing out of his pie hole will be a whopper.

:rofl: damn Katz, you really hate him!
Plain and simple.

Notice not one word of contrition from the USMB RW.

Not an "Yeah, he really lied to us there."

Not even a "so what?!"

It's straight to defense and obfuscation.

RW 101: Defend, defend, defend.

RW 201: Obfuscate, obfuscate, obfuscate.

RW 301: Lie, lie, lie.

RW 401: Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
So basically, he wasn't a Christian...right?

Here is all anyone needs to know about Reagan:

1. He was a mediocre professional actor
2. He was hired to beat Pat Brown in California
3. He began to believe his own press after he beat Brown
4. Otis Chandler handed him off to Don Regan like a prize whore
May I suggest a 5th sir?

5. He's lauded as the Savior by the Republican Party and the rest of the RightWing.

How about this for #5 and your #5 goes to #6:

Like a prize whore he could convince little men there are big men.

Then the list looks like this:

5. Like a prize whore he could convince little men they are great big men.
6. He's lauded as the Savior by the Republican Party and the rest of the RightWing.

Here is all anyone needs to know about Reagan:

May I suggest a 5th sir?

5. He's lauded as the Savior by the Republican Party and the rest of the RightWing.

How about this for #5 and your #5 goes to #6:

Like a prize whore he could convince little men there are big men.

Then the list looks like this:

5. Like a prize whore he could convince little men they are great big men.
6. He's lauded as the Savior by the Republican Party and the rest of the RightWing.
I like it!

:clap2:

So in reality RayGun invented Truthiness?

Merriam-Webster Online

"the quality of preferring concepts or facts one wishes to be true, rather than concepts or facts known to be true"

Around 3:17 is where you get to the meat of it, where Reagan hit's them with this doozie...

"A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not."

If Obama tried that stunt today the Republicans would demand his head on a silver platter, and would probably get it too.

Yet, they claim that Ronnie's the model of conservatism...a saint they say. They want him on Mt. Rushmore, and in their eyes he can do no wrong.

Obama has done nothing BUT lie to us. Fast and Furious , Benghazi just to name a few big whoppers of a lie

We'll add the Boston Bombing to that list before it's done.

Yes....I'm sure you RWrs have your little slimy gremlins trying to find ways to make the Boston Marathon bombings all the President's fault.

That's what he does every time he opens his mouth. He gets away with it because of fools like you.
This thread is about Reagan. Your post not only doesn't address Raygun, but brings in Obama.

Why is that?

You brought in Obama, dumb ass.

Can You Imagine What The Republicans Would Do If Obama Did This...?

Is Reagan apologizing for what happened under his watch?

So in reality RayGun invented Truthiness?

Merriam-Webster Online

"the quality of preferring concepts or facts one wishes to be true, rather than concepts or facts known to be true"

Not to mention that the Bobbleheaded nearly senile old fuck was duped into "inventing" the "new economy" (see, voodoo economics, supply-side horseshit, trickle-down horseshit, leveraged buyout, miscellaneous nutball fantasies and delusions) and "inventing" Wall Street bailouts (see, Crash of '87, first FED purchases of private securities; see, S&L crisis, 1988 and beyond).

Is Reagan apologizing for what happened under his watch?
He should...have.

Look Reagan saved hostages and had plausable deniability.......sucks but it's the way it is.....Obama blames the death of an ambassador on a youtube video....something so stupid and anti-intellectual that everyone that believed that should commit suicide to all Darwins theory to be proven true....because if you believed that video story, you are not the fittest

Look Reagan saved hostages and had plausable deniability.......sucks but it's the way it is.....Obama blames the death of an ambassador on a youtube video....something so stupid and anti-intellectual that everyone that believed that should commit suicide to all Darwins theory to be proven true....because if you believed that video story, you are not the fittest

Except for the fact that every hostage Iran pursuaded the terrorist in Lebanon to release, another one was taken.

Over 50 people were killed as a result of the violent protest over that video, or do you think that was fake too?

You mean admit the truth, don't think we need to worry about that with Obama.

Obama Blames America for Mexico's smuggling of Drugs in U.S and smuggling guns into Mexico. Forgets to include his part in Fast N' Furious.
Lies? You decide.

Forum List

Back