Can you guys really not see this?

Seriously. Another laptop (that suddenly became 3 when 1 wasn't the splash they hoped), more cries of "but the emails!", Chants of "lock him up"...

Doesn't all of this seem familiar to you? Can't you see they are recycling the same playbook they used 4 years ago? They are making fools of you!

Wake up republicans, you're being played!
I know of only one laptop which the FBI has had since 2019 but so far has stonewalled the public as to its contents

the shop owner says it belongs to hunter biden and all the evidence says its true
The shop owners story changes repeatedly.

Seriously. Another laptop (that suddenly became 3 when 1 wasn't the splash they hoped), more cries of "but the emails!", Chants of "lock him up"...

Doesn't all of this seem familiar to you? Can't you see they are recycling the same playbook they used 4 years ago? They are making fools of you!

Since Consiglieri Rudy is the one behind all this, this new fake scandal has all the sustainability of a wet cracker.

how is Rudy behind it?
He planted the faked laptop.

We won 4 years ago and made fools of you. Why change that playbook?

After reading the replies to the thread I'm thinking the answer is a resounding "NOPE".

Hey dumbass .....

There were always 3 laptops.

LMAO ..... they don't call you Leftist No/Low Information Extremist for nothing.

MacIsaac said that Hunter left three damaged Apple laptops at his shop in April 2019 but the son of the former vice president never returned to collect them or pay the $85 data recovery bill.

Yep. Same tired old tricks. But this time, they better hope they haven't stepped in it. Because this may not end well for anyone even close to this little snipe hunt.
Give it 72 hours and I'm sure the media bloodhounds will sniff the BS out. Then watch the backpeddaling. :)

You stupid fuck.

They are now referencing e-mails that recipients readily admit.

How the fuck did Russia do that.
hell these stupid sons a bitches only had hearsay and impeached the president on unnamed sources and here we have eyewitnesses saying it happened they really need the fuck beat out of them maybe that would snap their dumbasses back into reality

Yep. Same tired old tricks. But this time, they better hope they haven't stepped in it. Because this may not end well for anyone even close to this little snipe hunt.
Give it 72 hours and I'm sure the media bloodhounds will sniff the BS out. Then watch the backpeddaling. :)

It's not ending well at all.....for your petrified piece of shit or his whore second.

We've talking about this for over a year and you guys turn a blind eye all the while screaming about Trump.

And if this was a play....it would happened six weeks ago.

Get a clue.

As it is, there may be not be much this can influence.

Well, you have fun storming the castle.
Don't worry, whoever initiated this little snipe hunt is gonna answer.
Right now, it looks like it was fabricated...and that's not gonna play well. :)

I reiterate, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to spring up in my lifetime.
there is more evidence against joe and hunter than you had on President Trump dumbass

I mean i thought they were fake too, until the biden campaign seemed unwilling to call them fake

How can you not see this.

Burisma owner's mansion raided.

In response, Biden gets the Prosecutor General fired by threatening to withhold $1 billion US treasury loan guarantee. He later confesses to this corrupt gangster shit ON CAMERA.

And the Democrats knew this BEFORE they nominated him. Now it's looking like their efforts to bury the story are backfiring. If they didn't bury it they probably wouldn't be stuck with such a horrible candidate.

Dude, crap from 2016.

Try again.

It's proof that Biden is corrupt. Why can't you see that?

He told Ukraine they had to fire the prosecutor who raided Hunter Biden's boss' mansion or they wouldn't get the $1 billion is US aid.

That's some corrupt gangster shit right there.

A quid pro quo. And then Biden family got $millions out of it.

Follow the money. Where is the money you claim the Biden Family got? In a mattress, invested in the Bank of China? (ooops, that's Donald Trump).

The payments were made to Biden's Morgan Stanley account.

Sure they were, and you have Biden's original statement to prove your allegation, or, STFU and admit you are a damn liar.

In response, Biden gets the Prosecutor General fired by threatening to withhold $1 billion US treasury loan guarantee. He later confesses to this corrupt gangster shit ON CAMERA.

And the Democrats knew this BEFORE they nominated him. Now it's looking like their efforts to bury the story are backfiring. If they didn't bury it they probably wouldn't be stuck with such a horrible candidate.

Dude, crap from 2016.

Try again.

He told Ukraine they had to fire the prosecutor who raided Hunter Biden's boss' mansion or they wouldn't get the $1 billion is US aid.

Follow the money. Where is the money you claim the Biden Family got? In a mattress, invested in the Bank of China? (ooops, that's Donald Trump).

Sure they were, and you have Biden's original statement to prove your allegation, or, STFU and admit you are a damn liar.

dumbass crooks don't write their criminal activity down so it can be used against them

So are you seeing Biden is just the face to get Harris in the Oval Office, so let be clear both sides are playing their voting base as the ignorant fools they are...

Dude, crap from 2016.

Try again.

Yes, here's a link to the statements.

Look for the big deposits that say

AS PRIVATBANK
BURISMA HOLDINGS LIMITED

in the comments column.

Last edited:

It's not ending well at all.....for your petrified piece of shit or his whore second.

We've talking about this for over a year and you guys turn a blind eye all the while screaming about Trump.

Get a clue.

I reiterate, you Trump supporters are the dumbest bloc of voters to spring up in my lifetime.
there is more evidence against joe and hunter than you had on President Trump dumbass

President dumbass is corrupt; there is no evidence Mr Biden has ever been accused of corruption, well, unless you want to believe Rudy or Trump whose credibility is below zero.

Get a clue.

President dumbass is corrupt; there is no evidence Mr Biden has ever been accused of corruption, well, unless you want to believe Rudy or Trump whose credibility is below zero.
You have no evidence of Trumps corruption there is witnesses to bidens corruption

Sorry motherfucker.

But we've been crying about Hunter for a year. Questioning how he could get away with this shit and how you stood by while Joe was in the thick of it.

You kept crying....it isn't a crime...there's no proof.

Well fucky....guess what.

If this was a play, it would have happened before early voting.

You don't pull this shit when a lot of important votes have already been cast.

You pull this shit when you're losing, loser.

Get a clue.

Well, this dumbest block of voters beat your ass in 2016.

What does that make you, fucktard ?

78,000 votes across three states. Barely a 1% margin of victory. That with an unpopular candidate, a whole bloc of voters staying at home (some even voting for Trump), and a last minute assist from the FBI director. And still lost the overall popular vote.
Hardly an ass beating. Well snowflake, this ain't 2016. Everybody who stayed home last time is out in force (despite the right wings last minute attempt at a blunderous assist), the opposition candidate is popular...and your guy...isn't. :)
Yeah, what I said above. You people will swallow anything.

We know what they swallow. It's what Melania won't.

We won 4 years ago and made fools of you. Why change that playbook?

Because the U.S. has lost the war against COVID, lost our economy and lost our standing amongst industrialized countries, NATO and the world, you stupid fucking sprunt.

GUEST_fd1c3804-e1cb-4041-94a7-762a8305e5ec

When the tent cities spring up all over the country, I'm calling them Trump Cities.
If Trump is re-elected, expect them in a neighborhood near you.

Forum List

Back