Can you feel the approaching danger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P F Tinmore, et al,

I am not doubting your word; I simply am unaware of the circumstances. I was not aware that Israel had destroyed any Solar Panel Farms or Thermal Collector Fields. That move would be so questionable that it would raise eyebrows everywhere. There must have been some special reason to destroy power generation facilities on that level; with the exception of say Gaza to interrupt power to enemy C3I locations.

montelatici, et al,

Well! --- Back to the subject at hand: "Can You Feel the Approaching Danger?"

(COMMENT)

PREFACE:

I think that both Israel and the Unity Government of Palestine need to adopt a new strategy that brings them closer (if not) to peace. They need to reconcile some differences that will lead them to a cessation of hostilities and a new level of economic and commercial cooperation.

As for Israel, I think they need to start a Desalinization Project the likes of which the world has never seen before and turn the Negev Desert into the Breadbasket of the Middle East. Israel also needs to initiate a Power Generation Farm that will the cheapest electricity to the Middle East as they double their efforts to tie the output from the gas and oil in the Levant Basin into a unified program. This will help both the Israelis and and Palestinians (should they wish to cooperate in a new Nation Building effort).​

TOPIC:

Both the Israelis and the Palestinians need to change the paradigm and move forward on a cooperative level to peace. While I don't necessarily agree with the Israeli approach to settlements in the West Bank, however politically well thought out the original idea was, it has not proven beneficial politically, militarily or economically for either side. Israel must start a project that will turn the Negev into a thriving landscape such that the West Bank Settlers have a prosperous territory to withdraw to and a building program for resettlement. At the same time, Israel needs to establish and industrial park and transportation system regionally in the Negev to allot business and industry to relocate.

The Unity Government can either cooperate and profit from a joint effort, or the can remain in the background. It really doesn't affect the potential for Israel. But what it must do is initiate a halt to hostilities and assume a more non-threatening posture. The constant behavior of the Arab Palestinian to initiate conflict ever time it can reconstitute its Irregular Jihadist Forces and Insurgency Movements is merely throwing good money after bad, unable to redirect its resources that will build a better nation for its people. Of what value is it to the Palestinians to cyclically initiate conflict, suffer devastating consequences only to beg the international community to take pity on them and force Israel to withdraw from the engagement the Palestinians started? Is serves no useful purpose; politically, militarily or economically. It only continues to demonstrate their hostile behavior and culture; providing no tangible benefit for the people.​

CURRENT:

In the news, we see today that the Palestinians have again reopened their illegal assault using indiscriminate indirect fire on Israel. This is clearly an attempt to aggrivate the Israelis and entice a new Israeli Military Suppression of the Palestinian aggressor.​
    • Why?
    • What Purpose will it serve?
    • What benefit will the Palestinian receive?
    • How will this help the Palestinian Citizenry rebuild and prosper?
The danger is now - and it relates to the consequences. Is it that the Palestinians do not want to build a nation that they can be proud of and grow with into the future?​

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel also needs to initiate a Power Generation Farm that will the cheapest electricity...​

Israel has destroyed solar panels providing power to Palestinian villages.
(COMMENT)

I understand that in both Areas "A" and "B" --- there is a PA National Plan to achieve a major reduction in the dependence of Israeli Electric Company (IEC) provided power. This included the large scale use of Solar thermal collectors (AKA: Solar Panels). I am well aware that some Palestinians want to build photovoltaic solar fields that will enable gradual independence from Israeli produced energy. Israel has similar proposals on the plate, especially between the Dead Sea and Eilat. With a voluntary reduction in Palestinian demand for IEC Power, and a corresponding reduction on the Israeli side, there will be energy to generate fresh water from both the Mediterranean and Dead Seas --- assuming the program to establish the distribution infrastructure of canals, aqueducts, and pipelines is successfully implemented to farmers for irrigation and cities for drinking water.

The Israelis and Palestinians can do this individually, but the plan would have greater potential in a cooperative effort.

Most Respectfully,
R
I am not doubting your word; I simply am unaware of the circumstances.​

Indeed, it was not in Israel's propaganda media so you probably did not see it.

So who's propaganda media was it in then ?
Palestinian solar power why Israel may turn out the lights - CSMonitor.com

Cant see in your link where Israel has destroyed solar panel farms, want to give the real source of your false claims ?

P F Tinmore, et al,

I am not doubting your word; I simply am unaware of the circumstances. I was not aware that Israel had destroyed any Solar Panel Farms or Thermal Collector Fields. That move would be so questionable that it would raise eyebrows everywhere. There must have been some special reason to destroy power generation facilities on that level; with the exception of say Gaza to interrupt power to enemy C3I locations.

Israel also needs to initiate a Power Generation Farm that will the cheapest electricity...​

Israel has destroyed solar panels providing power to Palestinian villages.
(COMMENT)

I understand that in both Areas "A" and "B" --- there is a PA National Plan to achieve a major reduction in the dependence of Israeli Electric Company (IEC) provided power. This included the large scale use of Solar thermal collectors (AKA: Solar Panels). I am well aware that some Palestinians want to build photovoltaic solar fields that will enable gradual independence from Israeli produced energy. Israel has similar proposals on the plate, especially between the Dead Sea and Eilat. With a voluntary reduction in Palestinian demand for IEC Power, and a corresponding reduction on the Israeli side, there will be energy to generate fresh water from both the Mediterranean and Dead Seas --- assuming the program to establish the distribution infrastructure of canals, aqueducts, and pipelines is successfully implemented to farmers for irrigation and cities for drinking water.

The Israelis and Palestinians can do this individually, but the plan would have greater potential in a cooperative effort.

Most Respectfully,
R

Cant see in your link where Israel has destroyed solar panel farms, want to give the real source of your false claims ?

I haven't heard if this has been resolved. Israel was poking one of its few friend in the eye on this one.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I haven't heard if this has been resolved. Israel was poking one of its few friend in the eye on this one.

They were illegal installations so they were removed, not as you claimed destroyed. STOP LYING

Hamas is Turkiye's ally and we will supply them with heavy weapons in near future. If we would solve our problems between ourselves, we will take time for other things at the abroad. This is why Israel is quite happy because Erdogan lost some votes.

They were illegal installations so they were removed, not as you claimed destroyed. STOP LYING

The only illegality was the occupying forces removal of the EU provided solar panels.

"Attorney Shlomo Lecker, who represents the encampment, charged that the civil administration acted illegally in confiscating the panels and has complained about the matter to the IDF’s Advocate-General for Judea and Samaria.

“This is simply harassment,” he said. No permits are needed for the small panels, he said, which allow residents to light their homes for a few hours."

These are not people who have done anything illegal, he said, noting their encampment has been there since the 1950s."

Civil Administration confiscates 11 solar panels from West Bank Beduin village - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

Hamas is Turkiye's ally and we will supply them with heavy weapons in near future. If we would solve our problems between ourselves, we will take time for other things at the abroad. This is why Israel is quite happy because Erdogan lost some votes.

How will you get them into gaza with a blockade in place. Fire of Israeli vessels and the UN will come down hard on you. Gun running is a war crime and the US would bring charges in the ICC/ICJ leaving Turkey with nothing.

The only illegality was the occupying forces removal of the EU provided solar panels.

"Attorney Shlomo Lecker, who represents the encampment, charged that the civil administration acted illegally in confiscating the panels and has complained about the matter to the IDF’s Advocate-General for Judea and Samaria.

“This is simply harassment,” he said. No permits are needed for the small panels, he said, which allow residents to light their homes for a few hours."

These are not people who have done anything illegal, he said, noting their encampment has been there since the 1950s."

Civil Administration confiscates 11 solar panels from West Bank Beduin village - Israel News - Jerusalem Post

You try installing solar panels without approval and see what happens. You really are silly freddy boy to take the word of an arab muslim when you know they constantly LIE.

They are only illegal to the stupid fucking assholes in Israel.

You try installing solar panels without approval and see what happens. You really are silly freddy boy to take the word of an arab muslim when you know they constantly LIE.

Ground mounted solar panels do not require permits in most states. Shlomo Lecker, is an interesting name for an Arab Muslim.

et al,

The Beduin, many of whom are Arab Israeli citizens, have long lived in a transient state (much like gypsies) in the greater Negev region, have been of concern to the Israeli for some time. They pretty much go where they want and do what they want.

The Beduin issue is an internal Israeli domestic issue. It is one of those issues that you almost need to be Israeli or Beduin to understand. The Israelis, tending to be orderly and culturally organized, came up with a plan for resettlement, but failed in the attempt. Just as their are factions within the greater Israeli Population on the issues, --- so it it the same in the Beduin Tribes --- younger Beduins at odds with older Beduins on these matters.

I don't believe that the Beduin issues are related to the greater Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. But I will be the first to admit that I do not understand the scope and nature of the Beduin problem. But the problem has been in play for a very long time.

HOWEVER, we shouldn't, in this discussion group, mix apples and oranges. The two issues are exclusive and separate.

Most Respectfully,
R

Who is mixing the two? However, the two situations are not, as you say, exclusive and separate.

They are only illegal to the stupid fucking assholes in Israel.

NO dumbo they are illegal because the law of the land says they are. Like in the UK it is illegal to carry a loaded gun, so any Red Neck bringing one to the UK would face life in prison after he was released from hospital. Ignorance of the law is no defence.

Who is mixing the two? However, the two situations are not, as you say, exclusive and separate.

BULLSHIT because you want to mix two separate issues does not mean we should. The nomadic tribes are a separate issue completely to the arab Israel conflict. And you trying to add the two together lessens the two problems

Ground mounted solar panels do not require permits in most states. Shlomo Lecker, is an interesting name for an Arab Muslim.

Once again you try and make American laws act for other nations when they don't. The UK has a no private guns law, which means that you go to prison for life if you have a gun without being licenced. In Isreal they have laws on building that do not apply in the US, and they are illegal

Do you know for a fact that ground mounted solar panels of the size pictured require a permit? Do you believe you know more about Israeli law than the Israeli (Jewish) attorney, Shlomo Lecker, who indicated that the Israeli action was illegal?

Do you know for a fact that ground mounted solar panels of the size pictured require a permit? Do you believe you know more about Israeli law than the Israeli (Jewish) attorney, Shlomo Lecker, who indicated that the Israeli action was illegal?
Everyone needs a permit.

Palestinians need not apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back