Can you feel the approaching danger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you cant even get a permit to have an unloaded pistol in your home after Dunblane. Many of my friends who are ex military and members of Gun clubs had to surrender their pistols and rifles. So why don't you look it up or are you too lazy to do so.
Fire arms used for hunting and culling have to be carried separate from their ammunition and can only be employed on sanctioned days. I have a low power .22 rifle for vermin control and the ammunition has to be in a locked box until I get to the land I can shoot on. My licence allows for 5 kills a year of cormorants on two separate venues.

Ah you meant handguns... Why didn't you say so asshole! HAHAHA

I believe the law related to handguns NOT rifles Phoney... A friend of mine handed in his pretty useless handguns to the police and bought a rifle from Russia with an accuracy of SIX miles... Hope you don't live that close to him ;-)

You have friends Phoney? HAHAHA

Damn, the police give YOU a licence to shoot Cormorants? Wow...

I'm impressed... NOT!! HAHAHA

this is how stupid and ignorant this subhumanity troll is:

"I believe the law related to handguns NOT rifles..."

troll-o.gif

Got a link to prove otherwise then dummy?

" I believe the law related to handguns NOT rifles..." :cuckoo:

troll-o.gif

You ignorant dumbass troll:

Firearms-Control Legislation and Policy Great Britain Law Library of Congress

Summary
Great Britain has some of the most stringent gun control laws in the world. The main law is from the late 1960s, but it was amended to restrict gun ownership further in the latter part of the twentieth century in response to massacres that involved lawfully licensed weapons. Handguns are prohibited weapons and require special permission. Firearms and shotguns require a certificate from the police for ownership, and a number of criteria must be met, including that the applicant has a good reason to possess the requested weapon. Self-defense or a simple wish to possess a weapon is not considered a good reason. The secure storage of weapons is also a factor when licenses are granted.

Great Britain has the reputation of having some of the tightest gun control laws in the world.[1] Only police officers, members of the armed forces, or individuals with written permission from the Home Secretary may lawfully own a handgun.[2] This stringent legislation may, in part, account for Britain’s relatively low statistics for the use of firearms in crime—in 2008–2009 firearms were used in only 0.3% of all recorded crimes and were responsible for the deaths of thirty-nine people.[3] This report covers the law relating to the lawful ownership of firearms and offenses for unlawful possession.

Firearms laws governing the country have generally been enacted in a reactive manner in response to massacres and overwhelming public support that backed the introduction of prohibitions on firearms. The laws cover a number of weapons, including handguns, shotguns, imitation firearms, deactivated firearms, and air weapons. This report focuses on the requirements to lawfully own a shotgun, firearm, or a prohibited weapon for residents of Britain.

Definition of Firearm

Section 57(1) of the Firearms Act 1968 defines “firearm” as

a lethal barreled weapon of any description from which any shot, bullet or other missile can be discharged and includes—

(a) any prohibited weapon, whether it is such a lethal weapon as aforesaid or not; and

(b) any component part of such a lethal or prohibited weapon; and

(c) any accessory to any such weapon designed or adapted to diminish the noise or flash caused by firing the weapon.

Through all your cleverness you are a real dumbass...

HAND GUNS are banned in the UK...

RIFLES are NOT banned!

It's pretty simple!

Idiot troll: "HAND GUNS are banned in the UK...RIFLES are NOT banned!"

troll-o.gif

Handguns are banned but not rifles eh? I guess rifles don't fall under the "firearm" category then?!

Dumbass undereducated MORON. It's no wonder you're a Pali Nazi supporter.

I believe the law related to handguns NOT rifles Phoney... A friend of mine handed in his pretty useless handguns to the police and bought a rifle from Russia with an accuracy of SIX miles... Hope you don't live that close to him ;-)

troll-o.gif

troll-o.gif

Summary
Great Britain has some of the most stringent gun control laws in the world. The main law is from the late 1960s, but it was amended to restrict gun ownership further in the latter part of the twentieth century in response to massacres that involved lawfully licensed weapons. Handguns are prohibited weapons and require special permission. Firearms and shotguns require a certificate from the police for ownership, and a number of criteria must be met, including that the applicant has a good reason to possess the requested weapon. Self-defense or a simple wish to possess a weapon is not considered a good reason. The secure storage of weapons is also a factor when licenses are granted.

Great Britain has the reputation of having some of the tightest gun control laws in the world.[1] Only police officers, members of the armed forces, or individuals with written permission from the Home Secretary may lawfully own a handgun.[2] This stringent legislation may, in part, account for Britain’s relatively low statistics for the use of firearms in crime—in 2008–2009 firearms were used in only 0.3% of all recorded crimes and were responsible for the deaths of thirty-nine people.[3] This report covers the law relating to the lawful ownership of firearms and offenses for unlawful possession.

Firearms laws governing the country have generally been enacted in a reactive manner in response to massacres and overwhelming public support that backed the introduction of prohibitions on firearms. The laws cover a number of weapons, including handguns, shotguns, imitation firearms, deactivated firearms, and air weapons. This report focuses on the requirements to lawfully own a shotgun, firearm, or a prohibited weapon for residents of Britain.

Definition of Firearm

a lethal barreled weapon of any description from which any shot, bullet or other missile can be discharged and includes—

(a) any prohibited weapon, whether it is such a lethal weapon as aforesaid or not; and

(c) any accessory to any such weapon designed or adapted to diminish the noise or flash caused by firing the weapon.

RIFLES are NOT banned!

It's pretty simple!

Nope wrong again as only those rifles that have a muzzle velocity of less than a certain figure are allowed, no semi automatic or automatic rifles are allowed. As I said I am licensed for a .22 single shot rifle and shotguns only

Certain rifles for hunting purposes on hunting grounds ONLY, after having ontained a license are permitted. Period end of story. The undereducated troll makes it look like rifles are legal in the UK.

troll-o.gif

troll-o.gif

Summary

Definition of Firearm

RIFLES are NOT banned!

It's pretty simple!

troll-o.gif

Handguns are banned but not rifles eh? I guess rifles don't fall under the "firearm" category then?!

No dipshit... Rifles are NOT banned!

If they were then your boyfriend, Phoney, would be breaking the law... :ahole-1:

WHAT A DUMBASS!

Certain rifles for hunting purposes on hunting grounds ONLY

Wrong roodboy....

Did you forget gun clubs? They don't "hunt" anything!

What a schmuck!

Gun clubs, either for hunting or gun ranges, you fucking idiot. Like I said, only for certain purposes and not all rifles are allowed.

Another epic fail.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/117800/firearms1.pdf

PART A: To be completed by club
This form should now be submitted to the Chief Officer of police for the area in which the club's firearms are stored. If the
club has no firearms, it should be submitted to the Chief Officer of police for the area in which the club operates

Part B - to be completed by police officer

troll-o.gif

troll-o.gif

Summary

Definition of Firearm

RIFLES are NOT banned!

It's pretty simple!

troll-o.gif

If they were then your boyfriend, Phoney, would be breaking the law... :ahole-1:

WHAT A DUMBASS!

Wrong again as only certain rifles are allowed, And I believe all the Russian ones are on the proscribed list because of muzzle velocity and being semi automatic.

troll-o.gif

Summary

Definition of Firearm

RIFLES are NOT banned!

It's pretty simple!

troll-o.gif

WHAT A DUMBASS!

Wrong again as only certain rifles are allowed, And I believe all the Russian ones are on the proscribed list because of muzzle velocity and being semi automatic.

In all my years I have NEVER had to try and communicate with such a retard..

1. Contrary to your post... NOT all FIREARMS are banned...
2. Not all Russian rifles are semi automatic...

Those weapons and ammunition, which are prohibited, consist of:

i) any firearm which is so designed or adapted that two or more missiles can be
successively discharged without repeated pressure on the trigger (section 5(1)(a));
ii) any self-loading or pump-action rifled gun other than one which is chambered for .22
rimfire cartridges (section 5(1)(ab));
iii) any firearm which either has a barrel less than 30 centimetres in length or is less than
60 centimetres in length overall, other than an air weapon, a muzzle-loading gun or a
firearm designed as signalling apparatus (section 5(1)(aba));
iv) any self-loading or pump-action smooth-bore gun which is not an air weapon or
chambered for .22 rimfire cartridges and either has a barrel less than 24 inches in
length or is less than 40 inches in length overall (section 5(1)(ac));
v) any smooth-bore revolver gun other than one which is chambered for 9mm rimfire
cartridges or a muzzle-loading revolver gun (section 5(1)(ad));
1 The firearms provisions within the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 come into force on 14 July 2014
vi) any rocket launcher, or any mortar, for projecting a stabilised missile, other than a
launcher or mortar designed for line-throwing or pyrotechnic purposes or as signaling
apparatus (section 5(1)(ae));
vii) any air rifle, air gun or air pistol that uses, or is designed or adapted for use with, a
self-contained gas cartridge system (section 5(1)(af));
viii) any weapon of whatever description designed or adapted for the discharge of any
noxious liquid, gas or other thing (section 5(1)(b));
ix) any cartridge with a bullet designed to explode on or immediately before impact, any
ammunition containing or designed or adapted to contain any such noxious thing as is
mentioned in (viii) above and, if capable of being used with a firearm of any description,
any grenade, bomb or other like missile, or rocket or shell designed to explode as
aforesaid (section 5(1)(c));
x) any firearm which is disguised as another object (section 5(1A)(a));
xi) any rocket or ammunition not falling within (ix) above which consists of, or incorporates,
a missile designed to explode on or immediately before impact and is for military use
(section 5(1A)(b));
xii) any launcher or other projecting apparatus not falling within (vi) above which is
designed to be used with any rocket or ammunition falling within (xi) above or with
ammunition which would fall within that paragraph but for it being ammunition falling
within (ix) above (section 5(1A)(c));
xiii) any ammunition for military use which consists of, or incorporates, a missile designed
so that a substance contained in the missile will ignite on or immediately before impact
(section 5(1A)(d));
xiv) any ammunition for military use which consists of or incorporates a missile designed,
on account of its having a jacket and hard-core, to penetrate armour plating, armour
screening or body armour (section 5(1A)(e));
xv) any ammunition which incorporates a missile designed or adapted to expand on
impact (section 5(1A)(f));
xvi) anything which is designed to be projected as a missile from any weapon and is
designed to be, or has been incorporated in, any ammunition falling within any of the
preceding paragraphs (see xiii, xiv and xv above); or any ammunition which would
fall within any of those paragraphs but for it being specified at (ix) above (section 5(1A)(g)).

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...99/Guidance_on_Firearms_Licensing_Law_v13.pdf

troll-o.gif

Summary

Definition of Firearm

RIFLES are NOT banned!

It's pretty simple!

troll-o.gif

WHAT A DUMBASS!

Rifles over a certain muzzle velocity or that are semi automatic are banned. Here is the actual law

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...99/Guidance_on_Firearms_Licensing_Law_v13.pdf

i) any firearm which is so designed or adapted that two or more missiles can be successively discharged without repeated pressure on the trigger (section 5(1)(a));

ii) any self-loading or pump-action rifled gun other than one which is chambered for .22 rimfire cartridges (section 5(1)(ab));

iii) any firearm which either has a barrel less than 30 centimetres in length or is less than 60 centimetres in length overall, other than an air weapon, a muzzle-loading gun or a firearm designed as signalling apparatus (section 5(1)(aba));

iv) any self-loading or pump-action smooth-bore gun which is not an air weapon or chambered for .22 rimfire cartridges and either has a barrel less than 24 inches in length or is less than 40 inches in length overall (section 5(1)(ac));

v) any smooth-bore revolver gun other than one which is chambered for 9mm rimfire cartridges or a muzzle-loading revolver gun (section 5(1)(ad));

vi) any rocket launcher, or any mortar, for projecting a stabilised missile, other than a launcher or mortar designed for line-throwing or pyrotechnic purposes or as signaling apparatus (section 5(1)(ae));

vii) any air rifle, air gun or air pistol that uses, or is designed or adapted for use with, a self-contained gas cartridge system (section 5(1)(af));

viii) any weapon of whatever description designed or adapted for the discharge of any noxious liquid, gas or other thing (section 5(1)(b));

ix) any cartridge with a bullet designed to explode on or immediately before impact, any ammunition containing or designed or adapted to contain any such noxious thing as is mentioned in (viii) above and, if capable of being used with a firearm of any description, any grenade, bomb or other like missile, or rocket or shell designed to explode as aforesaid (section 5(1)(c));

xi) any rocket or ammunition not falling within (ix) above which consists of, or incorporates, a missile designed to explode on or immediately before impact and is for military use (section 5(1A)(b));

xii) any launcher or other projecting apparatus not falling within (vi) above which is designed to be used with any rocket or ammunition falling within (xi) above or with ammunition which would fall within that paragraph but for it being ammunition falling within (ix) above (section 5(1A)(c));

xiii) any ammunition for military use which consists of, or incorporates, a missile designed so that a substance contained in the missile will ignite on or immediately before impact (section 5(1A)(d));

xiv) any ammunition for military use which consists of or incorporates a missile designed, on account of its having a jacket and hard-core, to penetrate armour plating, armour screening or body armour (section 5(1A)(e));

xv) any ammunition which incorporates a missile designed or adapted to expand on impact (section 5(1A)(f));

xvi) anything which is designed to be projected as a missile from any weapon and is designed to be, or has been incorporated in, any ammunition falling within any of the preceding paragraphs (see xiii, xiv and xv above); or any ammunition which would fall within any of those paragraphs but for it being specified at (ix) above (section 5(1A)(g)).

RIFLES are NOT banned!

It's pretty simple!

troll-o.gif

WHAT A DUMBASS!

Rifles over a certain muzzle velocity or that are semi automatic are banned. Here is the actual law

i) any firearm which is so designed or adapted that two or more missiles can be successively discharged without repeated pressure on the trigger (section 5(1)(a));

ii) any self-loading or pump-action rifled gun other than one which is chambered for .22 rimfire cartridges (section 5(1)(ab));

iii) any firearm which either has a barrel less than 30 centimetres in length or is less than 60 centimetres in length overall, other than an air weapon, a muzzle-loading gun or a firearm designed as signalling apparatus (section 5(1)(aba));

iv) any self-loading or pump-action smooth-bore gun which is not an air weapon or chambered for .22 rimfire cartridges and either has a barrel less than 24 inches in length or is less than 40 inches in length overall (section 5(1)(ac));

v) any smooth-bore revolver gun other than one which is chambered for 9mm rimfire cartridges or a muzzle-loading revolver gun (section 5(1)(ad));

vi) any rocket launcher, or any mortar, for projecting a stabilised missile, other than a launcher or mortar designed for line-throwing or pyrotechnic purposes or as signaling apparatus (section 5(1)(ae));

vii) any air rifle, air gun or air pistol that uses, or is designed or adapted for use with, a self-contained gas cartridge system (section 5(1)(af));

viii) any weapon of whatever description designed or adapted for the discharge of any noxious liquid, gas or other thing (section 5(1)(b));

ix) any cartridge with a bullet designed to explode on or immediately before impact, any ammunition containing or designed or adapted to contain any such noxious thing as is mentioned in (viii) above and, if capable of being used with a firearm of any description, any grenade, bomb or other like missile, or rocket or shell designed to explode as aforesaid (section 5(1)(c));

xi) any rocket or ammunition not falling within (ix) above which consists of, or incorporates, a missile designed to explode on or immediately before impact and is for military use (section 5(1A)(b));

xii) any launcher or other projecting apparatus not falling within (vi) above which is designed to be used with any rocket or ammunition falling within (xi) above or with ammunition which would fall within that paragraph but for it being ammunition falling within (ix) above (section 5(1A)(c));

xiii) any ammunition for military use which consists of, or incorporates, a missile designed so that a substance contained in the missile will ignite on or immediately before impact (section 5(1A)(d));

xiv) any ammunition for military use which consists of or incorporates a missile designed, on account of its having a jacket and hard-core, to penetrate armour plating, armour screening or body armour (section 5(1A)(e));

xv) any ammunition which incorporates a missile designed or adapted to expand on impact (section 5(1A)(f));

xvi) anything which is designed to be projected as a missile from any weapon and is designed to be, or has been incorporated in, any ammunition falling within any of the preceding paragraphs (see xiii, xiv and xv above); or any ammunition which would fall within any of those paragraphs but for it being specified at (ix) above (section 5(1A)(g)).

Nothing at all about muzzle velocity, nothing. Constant bullshit from you Phoney.

Moderation Message:

This thread is waaay off the topic. And the flaming is beyond Zone2 rules.
I'm gonna call this one done and close it.. But feel free to continue learning about British gun bans by taking this to the appropriate forum...

FlaCalTenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back