Can You Be Anti-Vax While Taking Vaccines At The Same Time??

Oh by the way.....I vaguely remember right-wingers being very personal about wanting to know someone's HIV status...in fact, I remember conservatives demonizing anyone with HIV/AIDS......and celebrating when folks died from AIDS......except Roy Cohn of course....

HIV is communicable and deadly...unlike the Chinese Flu which has a survival rate of 99.99% without treatment ................

No one celebrated people dying of aids, but a lot of democrats wished conservatives to get aids....you dumb ass...

We've created a sort of paradox, here.

Traditional vaccination is based on sound, proven science. “Antivaxxers” who oppose it do so truly based on ignorance, misinformation, or outright crackpottery.

This new mRNA technology, used so far only for the #CoronaHoax2020 virus, is something entirely different from traditional vaccination. In the end, it may indeed prove to be entirely safe and effective, but at this point, there is plenty of reason to be quiet wary of it, and no rational reason at all to risk one's safety and health by submitting to this unproven technology to protect one's self against the #CoronaHoax2020 virus which poses no credible threat to the health of the overwhelming vast majority of us.

Yep......in particular, children should not get the vaccine....and that comes from the Dr. who discovered MRNA vaccines....

Why not? Conditions of employment and union regulations might force people to risk a painful death and drink the cool-aid. Why is it so incomprehensive for the angry left to grasp?

"Asked if he was vaccinated against COVID-19 or not, Fox News host Tucker Carlson declined to answer, comparing the question of an individual's vaccination status to asking if someone has HIV. Carlson said it was a "super vulgar personal question" to ask if someone has received their COVID vaccine.

Carlson has never disclosed whether or not he's been vaccinated. A Fox News spokesperson pointed Newsweek's request for comment to previous statements made by the anchor, including one from April, in which he told the audience, "I've had a million vaccines in my life as we all have. I think vaccines are great."

So, can you be all anti-vax and push any and every anti-vax conspiracy; even tho you have been vaccinated yourself?? -- Or is it just a grift and that grift would be ruined if you publicly tell people you have been vaxed??

Well here is a newsflash -- every show host on Fox has been vaccinated...the owner of Fox himself was among the first people to be vaxxed......he jumped Trump in the "waiting to be vaccinated" line....Sure, you can have hesitation about the vaccine....in fact you can do a complete 180 and talk about how despite over 600 thousand people dying from COVID proves that COVID is no big deal because that is only a small percentage -- while also claiming that a .00000001% of people dying from a vaccine means it is the more dangerous than COVID......you would look dumb, but you can still do it....

However, the reason Fox and these other right wing pundits push anti-vax propaganda is because they also think you are dumb..and they profit from it...
And they been doing that shit for yeas

It's not a violation to give out health information to a government health agency for use in public health. Such as the CDC, NIH, etc.

Where do you think they get the numbers from, without having to get everybody to sign a waiver.
There are no names attached to the info provided to the CDC etc.

Oh by the way.....I vaguely remember right-wingers being very personal about wanting to know someone's HIV status...in fact, I remember conservatives demonizing anyone with HIV/AIDS......and celebrating when folks died from AIDS......except Roy Cohn of course....
One of the reasons why AIDS spread so far and so fast with so many victims was the hiding of the infected bullshit. Among one of the worse early spreaders was a Canadian Gay flight Stewart who knew he was infected and decided that it would be his life's mission to infect as many others as he possible could. Thanks to him---spreading it on purpose many many were infected who then spread the disease to many others especially among the Gay community costing a minimum of thousands of extra lives. Damn straight people should have the right to know if someone is a threat to them..

One of the reasons why AIDS spread so far and so fast with so many victims was the hiding of the infected bullshit. Among one of the worse early spreaders was a Canadian Gay flight Stewart who knew he was infected and decided that it would be his life's mission to infect as many others as he possible could. Thanks to him---spreading it on purpose many many were infected who then spread the disease to many others especially among the Gay community costing a minimum of thousands of extra lives. Damn straight people should have the right to know if someone is a threat to them..
Many reasons why the disease spread...one reason was people believing they are invincible so they scoffed at the idea practicing safe sex -- because they believed it wouldn't happen to them; also....the demonizing of people with HIV directly lead to the hesitance of others revealing their HIV status....

And the continued insistence that this is only a "gay disease" also lead to more infections, not less...Reagan's and the Conservative response to this was horrible..

But it's funny how the guy behind the research that has resulted in the most effective treatment of AIDS/HIV is the same guy current day Conservatives hate...

Yes you can be anti vax to an extent but still get the shot. I did just that. But I would have never gone for the Pfizer or Moderna shots. My research indicated that J&J was my best alternative, so even though I had to wait to get it, that's the shot I settled on. I didn't like the fact that everyone seemed to be pushing the mRNA shots either. I guess the thing that made me get vaccinated was a combination of my hate for masks and my desire to get travelling again. I just wanted my freedom back and if it wasn't for that, I would still be unvaccinated. You can't blame people for resisting after all the contradictory bullshit we've been fed, a lot of it just flat out lies. But I don't agree with Tucker's characterization that asking someone if they had the vaccine was like asking about HIV or sexual positions. To me, it's not a big deal. If you did, you did and if you didn't, you didn't. It's no skin off of anyone's ass either way.

I see being "anti-vaxxer" and getting a vaccine as completely contradictory because the term in this context refers to ones opposed to the COVID vaccine. It's the anti-vaccine folks who are almost exclusively going to be the ones offended by the question. Nearly everyone who has had it sees it as a badge of pride and will answer. Mr. Carlson's outrage over the question tells me he hasn't gotten the shot and he's embarrassed to say no because he knows there's a stigma attached.
I think that is the nub of Tuckers dilemma. He has compartmentalised his life. So he gets the jab to protect his health but slags the vaccine in order to stoke his dumb audience.

He is an entertainer, not a journalist. he has no obligation to tell the truth.

And lets be brutal, his audience struggles with the concept of "truth" let alone the content.

I'm not "anti vax".

I am pro Liberty.

Everybody should make up their own minds if the vaccine is right for them.

If somebody doesn't want to get the vaccine then that is fine with me.

I am not a Karen.

"Asked if he was vaccinated against COVID-19 or not, Fox News host Tucker Carlson declined to answer, comparing the question of an individual's vaccination status to asking if someone has HIV. Carlson said it was a "super vulgar personal question" to ask if someone has received their COVID vaccine.

Carlson has never disclosed whether or not he's been vaccinated. A Fox News spokesperson pointed Newsweek's request for comment to previous statements made by the anchor, including one from April, in which he told the audience, "I've had a million vaccines in my life as we all have. I think vaccines are great."

So, can you be all anti-vax and push any and every anti-vax conspiracy; even tho you have been vaccinated yourself?? -- Or is it just a grift and that grift would be ruined if you publicly tell people you have been vaxed??

Well here is a newsflash -- every show host on Fox has been vaccinated...the owner of Fox himself was among the first people to be vaxxed......he jumped Trump in the "waiting to be vaccinated" line....Sure, you can have hesitation about the vaccine....in fact you can do a complete 180 and talk about how despite over 600 thousand people dying from COVID proves that COVID is no big deal because that is only a small percentage -- while also claiming that a .00000001% of people dying from a vaccine means it is the more dangerous than COVID......you would look dumb, but you can still do it....

However, the reason Fox and these other right wing pundits push anti-vax propaganda is because they also think you are dumb..and they profit from it...

If you have been vaccinated and are pushing anti-vaccination propaganda then you are dishonest and should be pulled off the air.

Many reasons why the disease spread...one reason was people believing they are invincible so they scoffed at the idea practicing safe sex -- because they believed it wouldn't happen to them; also....the demonizing of people with HIV directly lead to the hesitance of others revealing their HIV status....

And the continued insistence that this is only a "gay disease" also lead to more infections, not less...Reagan's and the Conservative response to this was horrible..

But it's funny how the guy behind the research that has resulted in the most effective treatment of AIDS/HIV is the same guy current day Conservatives hate...
You know very little about it.....or just want to push your normal agenda. Fauci is a greedy fuck who manipulates for money-----given his response with Covid, I'd say that he fucked around and allowed aids to spread to make more money for himself as well-. I wasn't paying attention to Fauci in 80's/90's....I was busy graduating from school and simply trying to avoid catching aids myself as even then whoever, which according to you is FAUCI, was certainly even then spreading lies and stupidity.

I can tell you though...

First off, Aids is most certainly a gay disease. I know how mean of me to say and to know. The reasons why it affects the gay MALE community so heavily is 1) risky sexual behavior that the gay community engages in 2) the drug abuse that the gay community engages in but worst of all is 3) THAT THE VIRUS IS SPREAD EASIER THROUGH ANAL SEX SINCE THE ANAL MEMBRANES ARE THINNER, THUSLY RIPPING EASILY DURING ANAL SEX, ALLOWING THE VIRUS IN. Hetero males were actually 2nd least likely to catch the virus since males penis shaft made it difficult for this virus to survive the climb up up to the body to infect the male. A hetero infected female was more likely to catch the disease from an infected male than a male was to catch the virus from an infected female. Gay females were the safest group of them all.

Sick of hearing the propaganda lie that Aids was not a GAY disease---it must certainly fucking was---ANAL SEX being the big reason, drug abuse, and the fucking bathhouses. This virus is notoriously weak----it doesn't invade a body easily and it dries out quickly so doesn't live on surfaces for long. On top of this there is a fourth issue--------------the mental problems of gay males even before the disease hit that were made worse with the disease progression. AS I said the Canadian Gay stewart-----He unfortunately though wasn't the only gay male early on purposely spreading the disease.

You know very little about it.....or just want to push your normal agenda. Fauci is a greedy fuck who manipulates for money-----given his response with Covid, I'd say that he fucked around and allowed aids to spread to make more money for himself as well-. I wasn't paying attention to Fauci in 80's/90's....I was busy graduating from school and simply trying to avoid catching aids myself as even then whoever, which according to you is FAUCI, was certainly even then spreading lies and stupidity.

I can tell you though...

First off, Aids is most certainly a gay disease. I know how mean of me to say and to know. The reasons why it affects the gay MALE community so heavily is 1) risky sexual behavior that the gay community engages in 2) the drug abuse that the gay community engages in but worst of all is 3) THAT THE VIRUS IS SPREAD EASIER THROUGH ANAL SEX SINCE THE ANAL MEMBRANES ARE THINNER, THUSLY RIPPING EASILY DURING ANAL SEX, ALLOWING THE VIRUS IN. Hetero males were actually 2nd least likely to catch the virus since males penis shaft made it difficult for this virus to survive the climb up up to the body to infect the male. A hetero infected female was more likely to catch the disease from an infected male than a male was to catch the virus from an infected female. Gay females were the safest group of them all.

Sick of hearing the propaganda lie that Aids was not a GAY disease---it must certainly fucking was---ANAL SEX being the big reason, drug abuse, and the fucking bathhouses. This virus is notoriously weak----it doesn't invade a body easily and it dries out quickly so doesn't live on surfaces for long. On top of this there is a fourth issue--------------the mental problems of gay males even before the disease hit that were made worse with the disease progression. AS I said the Canadian Gay stewart-----He unfortunately though wasn't the only gay male early on purposely spreading the disease.
You're wayyyyy overthinking this. LOL

I got the J&J shot but I'm still fairly anti vax. That doesn't make me a conspiracist or a killer as some totally retarded liberals claim. It just makes me an American. And in case you haven't heard, America is the shining light on the hill. That can be proved by how many people are still running to us for help. And it's not Democrat Marxism they're running to.

I'm not "anti vax".

I am pro Liberty.

Everybody should make up their own minds if the vaccine is right for them.

If somebody doesn't want to get the vaccine then that is fine with me.

I am not a Karen.
And if those people are refused entry into some businesses that's also fine with me

Can You Be Anti-Vax While Taking Vaccines At The Same Time??​

Most of the anti-vaxxers on this site have had the vaccine

You sure can be.

"Anti Vax" only means that someone is against mandatory vax, that's it.

Its a Pro Choice position

I got the J&J shot but I'm still fairly anti vax. That doesn't make me a conspiracist or a killer as some totally retarded liberals claim. It just makes me an American. And in case you haven't heard, America is the shining light on the hill. That can be proved by how many people are still running to us for help. And it's not Democrat Marxism they're running to.
So you have been vaccinated but think others should not.

Hey...you got yours huh...

Forum List

Back