Can You Be Anti-Vax While Taking Vaccines At The Same Time??

Having further questions and hesitation regarding an experimental, non approved vaccine with zero knowledge of long term side effects and in which the manufacturers can't be held liable, isn't anti vaxx.

Thread title is as misleading lie, to paint a segment of society as anti vaccine when those hesitant cross the political and racial spectrum.

In todays new...

Holy shit! What is going on. So, it would seem that his base will not follow hin blindly like lemming over a cliff. They will go over the cliff on their own.

As for Trump, can anyone believe that his motive was pure?
hq9tyl9de0j71.png

Bovine excrement! You are either making that shit up or you are getting your infomation from Fox, Newsmax and the like

The immunity response from having had Covid is not as long lasting or as strong as that from the vax. Stop spreading lies. You have blood on your hands!
Your article is shit----and anyone with a brain should be able to figure this out.

If you are vaccinated--you have to get a booster in 8 months. If have recovered from the disease--you don't need this. Israel among others have found that the vaccinated are several times more likely to get reinfected than those that have had the virus and recovered.

But we all know that progressives don't care about the truth.

The immunity response from having had Covid is not as long lasting or as strong as that from the vax.

Your article is shit----and anyone with a brain should be able to figure this out.

If you are vaccinated--you have to get a booster in 8 months. If have recovered from the disease--you don't need this. Israel among others have found that the vaccinated are several times more likely to get reinfected than those that have had the virus and recovered.

You're arguing with someone who thinks that obsolete computer technology can protect him from a virus.

But then you're also trying to argue science with someone who believes that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

It's rather like the cliché about trying to teach a pig to sing.

Ya, fully vaxed Greg Fappit in Texghanistan got it at his unmasked fiddling fundraiser too. Four days later he tested negative.

The vaccine WORKED!

So all the unvaxed who "got it" and fully recovered without ever developing symptoms, why are they still alive?

Lol

Your "science" isn't

We get you want us to get the murderous fraud vax.

The why was answered by Einstein in his 1948 warning about

Zionist fascism

So all the unvaxed who "got it" and fully recovered without ever developing symptoms, why are they still alive?

Lol

Your "science" isn't

We get you want us to get the murderous fraud vax.

The why was answered by Einstein in his 1948 warning about

Zionist fascism
Ya, that must be why 90-95% of the dumbfuks currently in emergency rooms are unvaxed! :lol:

Ya, fully vaxed Greg Fappit in Texghanistan got it at his unmasked fiddling fundraiser too. Four days later he tested negative.

The vaccine WORKED!
We all must live with no alcohol, drug, sexual help from the government if we live by your standards. Since individuals and spreading of potential avenues of death exist.

My article is shit? Really? You are not even providing a source for this bovine excrement that you are pulling out of your pie hole

Even if the information on Israel is true , there are a number of unanswered questions such as, what were the time frames for the infections in those who got the vax vs. Those who recovered? I would also want to know if those who were vaxxed got just as sick as those who were not, And what role did the Dekta varient play?

It is possible that those recovering from the Delta varient may be better protected that those who were vaxxed. There are legitament questions about which protects people better and longer but one thing is certain-neither natural immunity or the vaxx is very long lasting, so to claim that those who havebeen infected do not need a booster ir irresponsible and stupid

Ya, that must be why 90-95% of the dumbfuks currently in emergency rooms are unvaxed! :lol:

That is a big lie.

Your side has done nothing but lie about Covid the whole time.

Israel admits the vax is pumping their hospitals, 95% are "fully vaxed." Israel media admits, us media lies, same as Gadaffi being Jewish....

Personally I'm not against the vaccine for anyone who feels the need for it. I am against the assholes who feel entitled to force others to take it against their will. I could careless what silly name calling that creates, I still won't take the vaccine.

"Asked if he was vaccinated against COVID-19 or not, Fox News host Tucker Carlson declined to answer, comparing the question of an individual's vaccination status to asking if someone has HIV. Carlson said it was a "super vulgar personal question" to ask if someone has received their COVID vaccine.

Carlson has never disclosed whether or not he's been vaccinated. A Fox News spokesperson pointed Newsweek's request for comment to previous statements made by the anchor, including one from April, in which he told the audience, "I've had a million vaccines in my life as we all have. I think vaccines are great."

So, can you be all anti-vax and push any and every anti-vax conspiracy; even tho you have been vaccinated yourself?? -- Or is it just a grift and that grift would be ruined if you publicly tell people you have been vaxed??

Well here is a newsflash -- every show host on Fox has been vaccinated...the owner of Fox himself was among the first people to be vaxxed......he jumped Trump in the "waiting to be vaccinated" line....Sure, you can have hesitation about the vaccine....in fact you can do a complete 180 and talk about how despite over 600 thousand people dying from COVID proves that COVID is no big deal because that is only a small percentage -- while also claiming that a .00000001% of people dying from a vaccine means it is the more dangerous than COVID......you would look dumb, but you can still do it....

However, the reason Fox and these other right wing pundits push anti-vax propaganda is because they also think you are dumb..and they profit from it...

I've been vaxxed and support people's right to make their own decision.

I also do not belong to a Union and will never belong to a Union but support people's right to unionize.

And I support free speech even if I despise that speech with every fiber of my being.

We are complex creatures.

What's right for me may not be right for you... and what's right for you may not be right for me.

We all get to make our own decisions in this country... just because I made one choice doesn't require me to demand other make that choice as well... and it also doesn't require I not defend their their right to make their own choice.

That is a big lie.

Your side has done nothing but lie about Covid the whole time.

Israel admits the vax is pumping their hospitals, 95% are "fully vaxed." Israel media admits, us media lies, same as Gadaffi being Jewish....

Hey, you could be USMB’s Assistant Minister of Disinformation … Assuming of course you survive.

But that position is nip n tuck between you & TurtleGirl :lol:

Hey, you could be USMB’s Assistant Minister of Disinformation … Assuming of course you survive.

But that position is nip n tuck between you & TurtleGirl :lol:

You, of course, are the Czar of USMB Misinformation

Your pals in the Mossad have tried to end my survival. They are zero for 17....

Forum List

Back