Can You Be Anti-Vax While Taking Vaccines At The Same Time??

"Asked if he was vaccinated against COVID-19 or not, Fox News host Tucker Carlson declined to answer, comparing the question of an individual's vaccination status to asking if someone has HIV. Carlson said it was a "super vulgar personal question" to ask if someone has received their COVID vaccine.

Carlson has never disclosed whether or not he's been vaccinated. A Fox News spokesperson pointed Newsweek's request for comment to previous statements made by the anchor, including one from April, in which he told the audience, "I've had a million vaccines in my life as we all have. I think vaccines are great."

So, can you be all anti-vax and push any and every anti-vax conspiracy; even tho you have been vaccinated yourself?? -- Or is it just a grift and that grift would be ruined if you publicly tell people you have been vaxed??

Well here is a newsflash -- every show host on Fox has been vaccinated...the owner of Fox himself was among the first people to be vaxxed......he jumped Trump in the "waiting to be vaccinated" line....Sure, you can have hesitation about the vaccine....in fact you can do a complete 180 and talk about how despite over 600 thousand people dying from COVID proves that COVID is no big deal because that is only a small percentage -- while also claiming that a .00000001% of people dying from a vaccine means it is the more dangerous than COVID......you would look dumb, but you can still do it....

However, the reason Fox and these other right wing pundits push anti-vax propaganda is because they also think you are dumb..and they profit from it...

An interesting question.

I could see a situation where you have strong concerns about vaccines, decide that for you personally you have reasons to take the gamble of using the vaccine, but still think that many if not most of the fears about the vaccine could be true or at least reasonable.

"Asked if he was vaccinated against COVID-19 or not, Fox News host Tucker Carlson declined to answer, comparing the question of an individual's vaccination status to asking if someone has HIV. Carlson said it was a "super vulgar personal question" to ask if someone has received their COVID vaccine.

Carlson has never disclosed whether or not he's been vaccinated. A Fox News spokesperson pointed Newsweek's request for comment to previous statements made by the anchor, including one from April, in which he told the audience, "I've had a million vaccines in my life as we all have. I think vaccines are great."

So, can you be all anti-vax and push any and every anti-vax conspiracy; even tho you have been vaccinated yourself?? -- Or is it just a grift and that grift would be ruined if you publicly tell people you have been vaxed??

Well here is a newsflash -- every show host on Fox has been vaccinated...the owner of Fox himself was among the first people to be vaxxed......he jumped Trump in the "waiting to be vaccinated" line....Sure, you can have hesitation about the vaccine....in fact you can do a complete 180 and talk about how despite over 600 thousand people dying from COVID proves that COVID is no big deal because that is only a small percentage -- while also claiming that a .00000001% of people dying from a vaccine means it is the more dangerous than COVID......you would look dumb, but you can still do it....

However, the reason Fox and these other right wing pundits push anti-vax propaganda is because they also think you are dumb..and they profit from it...
Anyone who does not see the difference between asking someone if they have a disease, and asking if they are protected from a disease is A FUCKING MORON
Both are nunya, unless your doctor is asking.
Bullshit. Having been vaxed or not is a public health issue and is everyones business. Actually, asking if you have a comunicable disease is also the business of everyone who you come in contact with, but they are still not the same thing. But asking about HIV is stupid and inappropriate unless you plan to get down with them

You disagree Billy Boy?. Please elaborate. What exactly do you disagree with? Are you and Blaylock so intelectualy limited and so inarticulate that you cant actually explain your position?

CC https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/bob-blaylock.55534/
The politicization of a vaccine is even more proof it’s ineffective.

I've remembered an incident in the past at a Chinese restaurant. There was a caterpillar in a friend's food that he had ordered. And he told the management about it. And they told him that it was good for him. that it is a good source of protein.

But he asked for a refund and then we left. but we didn't tell the other customers what we had found in our food.

I wonder at times if they would care.

There are a lot of things people are putting into their bodies that they are not aware of.

Anyone who does not see the difference between asking someone if they have a disease, and asking if they are protected from a disease is A FUCKING MORON
Bullshit. Having been vaxed or not is a public health issue and is everyones business. Actually, asking if you have a comunicable disease is also the business of everyone who you come in contact with, but they are still not the same thing. But asking about HIV is stupid and inappropriate unless you plan to get down with them

You disagree Billy Boy?. Please elaborate. What exactly do you disagree with? Are you and Blaylock so intelectualy limited and so inarticulate that you cant actually explain your position?

No, the politicization of a vaccine proves that conservatives will take any position that is the opposite of consensus and science if they feel it would make their base feel like they are the "illuminated ones"

First, these morons were all gung-ho on getting a vaccine to market and coining it the Trump vaccine......

Then when their cult leader was no longer in office -- it was then seen as a bad thing for more and more people to receive this vaccine that their cult leader wanted full credit for......because the more and more people getting this vaccine would make the current president look good...

Imagine if there was a need for this type of ignorance and idiocy back during the days of the Polio vaccine....fortunately back then; there was no Fox News...

No, the politicization of a vaccine proves that conservatives will take any position that is the opposite of consensus and science if they feel it would make their base feel like they are the "illuminated ones"

First, these morons were all gung-ho on getting a vaccine to market and coining it the Trump vaccine......

Then when their cult leader was no longer in office -- it was then seen as a bad thing for more and more people to receive this vaccine that their cult leader wanted full credit for......because the more and more people getting this vaccine would make the current president look good...

Imagine if there was a need for this type of ignorance and idiocy back during the days of the Polio vaccine....fortunately back then; there was no Fox News...

I’m not a con and there are many non-cons refusing the vaccine. You prove my conclusion. It’s about politics not science.

First of all...HIV isn't just transmitted thru sex...

Second of all.....as long as you "protect" yourself..there is nothing to worry about...right?

Only 0.1% of people can catch HIV if using protection.....that's nothing....right?

1) Most venereal diseases have non sexual methods of transmission.

2) That depends on various factors. A man has only a 1 in 300 chance of having HIV transmitted to him by vaginal sex with an HIV positive but NON symptomatic woman. But a much greater chance by anal sex with an HIV positive man.

Second of all.....as long as you "protect" yourself..there is nothing to worry about...right?

Only 0.1% of people can catch HIV if using protection.....that's nothing....right?

2) That depends on various factors. A man has only a 1 in 300 chance of having HIV transmitted to him by vaginal sex with an HIV positive but NON symptomatic woman. But a much greater chance by anal sex with an HIV positive man.

I disagree that my medical information is public information.
Your vaccine status is public information, like it or not

1. Is It a HIPAA Violation to Ask Someone's COVID-19 ...

Jun 15, 2021 · Asking someone about their COVID-19 vaccination status does not violate HIPAA. There would only be a HIPAA violation if covered entities—who are required to comply with its privacy standards and rules—disclose vaccination status without authorization. It’s still up to you whether you want to share your COVID-19 vaccination status or not.
Read the last sentence.

and his chances of getting it is even more reduced if he wears protection.......and more people died from the flu than AIDS bro....

Isn't that the usual justification for shaming people who encourage COVID prevention?

Jun 15, 2021 · Asking someone about their COVID-19 vaccination status does not violate HIPAA. There would only be a HIPAA violation if covered entities—who are required to comply with its privacy standards and rules—disclose vaccination status without authorization. It’s still up to you whether you want to share your COVID-19 vaccination status or not.
Read the last sentence.
OK, and when you do not show proof of being vaxxed, it be up to the resurant, the gym and the airline to decide if they want to let you in or not

Read the last sentence.
OK, and when you do not show proof of being vaxxed, it be up to the resurant, the gym and the airline to decide if they want to let you in or not
Indeed, and my choice to avoid them in the first place.

Lol

Smallpox, measles, those are real.

Covid is a fraud, and everyone at Biden loving Fox News knows it.

Sincerely,

Rupert "Biden in a landslide, call AZ early for Biden because I know there are enough fraud ballots" Murdoch

We've created a sort of paradox, here.

Traditional vaccination is based on sound, proven science. “Antivaxxers” who oppose it do so truly based on ignorance, misinformation, or outright crackpottery.

This new mRNA technology, used so far only for the #CoronaHoax2020 virus, is something entirely different from traditional vaccination. In the end, it may indeed prove to be entirely safe and effective, but at this point, there is plenty of reason to be quiet wary of it, and no rational reason at all to risk one's safety and health by submitting to this unproven technology to protect one's self against the #CoronaHoax2020 virus which poses no credible threat to the health of the overwhelming vast majority of us.
‘Entirely different is a false claim, and differences in the more or less of statistics fail to grasp other implications of this pandemic in progress, such as for example, Long COVID.

More bullshit from the spoiled heir to the Swanson Frozen Food fortune from the hardworking "journalist" Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson?

What a little butthole he is. Oh, and his brother Buckley Swanson Peck Carlson is also a butthole. Imagine that, an entire family of buttholes. :D

I’m not a con and there are many non-cons refusing the vaccine. You prove my conclusion. It’s about politics not science.
Name a high profile non-con who eschews the vaccines other than (MAYBE) RFK Junior?

Name a high profile non-con who eschews the vaccines other than (MAYBE) RFK Junior?

Me.

Forum List

Back