Can Whites trust Blacks?

He didn't say that. I did. And I am not going to try specifying the particular whites who did this since the behaviors cross all socioeconomic/ethnic groups within the white race.

Oh, I'm sorry. I misquoted. It would be helpful if you'd only quote the person you're talking to instead of quoting several other people all in one response. It causes confusion when we have to pick through the litter to find the right person we want to reply to. It's a fair expectation, in my view.

And, of course, you're not going to specify. I'm pretty sure that even you know when it's time to zip it.

Everybody responds this way. Don't hold me to a standard no one else has to meet. You can't specify, Because whites from every ethnic group and socioeconomic status did those things. Every time we say whites you guys want people to tell you what whites like we know the specific names of every white person who committed a racist act or enacted a racist law or policy because you want to deny truth.

While some blacks continue to use racism as an excuse for their failures, others are quick to call them out.

Like whites, blacks can only blame themselves for their unwillingness to better themselves.

The days of blaming white people are over. It’s time for black people to start accepting and addressing the problems within their community.
And you can always get out of the poor black community you were born into.

But, consider this. If you are white born in Kentucky, Appalachia, coal country. These people are just as poor and helplessly stuck as black ghetto people. Bad schools, no opportunities....these people have to get out to better themselves too. It’s not just black people I tell to get out of their crummy neighborhoods. My parents moved from Greece to Detroit to metro Detroit because they went from poor to less poor to middle class.

Btw, are you a man or woman? Because women are discriminated against too just like blacks. Look at every companies organizational charts you’ll see way too many white men

The answer is just not that simple sealybobo. Why not just supply the resources needed to improve these communities? We have them but our priorities as a country are fucked up. And quite frankly, what your parents did really has no bearing on now. I doubt if they moved here after the factories shut down

While some blacks continue to use racism as an excuse for their failures, others are quick to call them out.

Like whites, blacks can only blame themselves for their unwillingness to better themselves.

The days of blaming white people are over. It’s time for black people to start accepting and addressing the problems within their community.
And you can always get out of the poor black community you were born into.

But, consider this. If you are white born in Kentucky, Appalachia, coal country. These people are just as poor and helplessly stuck as black ghetto people. Bad schools, no opportunities....these people have to get out to better themselves too. It’s not just black people I tell to get out of their crummy neighborhoods. My parents moved from Greece to Detroit to metro Detroit because they went from poor to less poor to middle class.

Btw, are you a man or woman? Because women are discriminated against too just like blacks. Look at every companies organizational charts you’ll see way too many white men

The answer is just not that simple sealybobo. Why not just supply the resources needed to improve these communities? We have them but our priorities as a country are fucked up. And quite frankly, what your parents did really has no bearing on now. I doubt if they moved here after the factories shut down
Very true. Whites forget that after the Bush Great recession, and after Reagan started shipping jobs overseas, that a lot of the gains blacks made in recent decades were lost.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Are most black mothers child abusers?

Why don't you answer your own question?
Would you like to answer the question?

I have no idea, although fatherless upbringing would seem to be a more likely precursor.

P.S. You sound like a three year old who keeps asking "Why?".

I think that assuming fatherlessness in back communities does not reflect the modern family. People cohabitate and have children, meaning a man is in the use but they are unmarred.

The math on Black out of wedlock births
Ta-Nehisi Coates

"unmarried black women are having less, not more, kids then they were having 40 years ago. Furthermore, the number of unmarried black women having kids is declining, while the number of unmarried women--overall--having babies is increasing."

"It is important to realize that the "percent of births" is not a birth rate. The birth rate is the number of births for every 1,000 women in a specific category. The last marital birth rates calculated by the National Center for Health Statistics were for 2002. In 2002, the black marital birth rate was 64.9 births for every 1,000 married black women. The white marital birth rate was 88.2 for every 1,000 married white women. The black marital birth rate was 23.3 births less than the white rate. In the past, the black marital birth rate was higher than the white rate. Because there is such a low number of births among married black women, the percent of births to unmarried black women is especially high.

To summarize--there is no data to show that the black "illegitimacy" figure of 70 percent has been caused by unmarried black women having more kids than they did in the past. In fact, the trend is the exact opposite. What is clear is that the behavior of married black women has changed, to the point that married black women are actually having less kids than married white women.

This is why stigmatizing lifestyles is a strategy for neanderthals, why it's always sinful to look past the weeds in your lawn in order to lecture your neighbor. I'll live for the day when all these social conservatives who think that the 70 percent figure is the cause of all that's wrong in black America, start hectoring married black people to have more kids."

The math on Black out of wedlock births

It's unwise to pay any attention to Avery Jahrmans postings. But you whites here will because it feeds your narrative about blacks. If you notice nobody black is responding to him. To you whites it will be due to your belief that we don't want to face the "truth" you guys have made up about our communiy. To us it is probably because he makes no sense. I know that's why I don't.

And you'll keep asking because if you are using examples of rappers as some guide to anything regarding blacks but entertainment you are a loon. I live in 20178 and I see people like Rev. Barber and others like them as truth tellers and not rappers. Millions don't see shit as you claim. And when you want compare the sexism/misogyny in ALL MUSIC let me know.

Hello again, IM2.

In your opinion is popular American rapper Kendrick Lamar revealing he, as well as his siblings and numerous cousins are victims of SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Child Abuse?

20s9hc.jpg

Born and raised in Compton, Kendrick Lamar Hides a Poet's Soul Behind "Pussy & Patron"

IM2, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

You are not wanting to have a decent discussion on tis matte unless you get out of blaming rappers and look at this in a manner dealing with psychology and the psychological effects of racism.

Racism: And Its Effect Upon African American Mental Health

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth

Hello again, IM2. Sadly, each reply you offer me indicates your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

IM2, are you accusing me of BLAMING rappers for composing music that demeans and denigrates a specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's entertainer friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

IM2, after spending twelve years of my life as an overworked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving young 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA (#ACEs) victims Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace's and President Obama friend Shawn Jay-Z Carter's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, I have no doubts Ms. Jazzyslim offers a reasonable explanation why for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists have been composing American music art HATEFULLY, AS WELL AS CORRECTLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American girls and women, the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's black or African American population as untrustworthy, less than human *itches and "hoes" unworthy of respect!

261nbs4.jpg

Excerpt from: "On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh.." ~jazzyslim2005

IM2, I understand dysfunctional parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by African American teen girls and women have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American females.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast, American music performers and significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's friends and WH guests are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of respect.

IM2, are you cool with President and Mrs. Obama promoting HATE toward women, as well as describing black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human creatures?

2nw372p.jpg

kaodjk.jpg

Peace.

I comprehended what you said from the start. I'm saying that if you want a decent discussion we go farther than your simple mindedness.

Racism:
And Its Effect Upon African American Mental Health

And you'll keep asking because if you are using examples of rappers as some guide to anything regarding blacks but entertainment you are a loon. I live in 20178 and I see people like Rev. Barber and others like them as truth tellers and not rappers. Millions don't see shit as you claim. And when you want compare the sexism/misogyny in ALL MUSIC let me know.

Hello again, IM2.

In your opinion is popular American rapper Kendrick Lamar revealing he, as well as his siblings and numerous cousins are victims of SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Child Abuse?

20s9hc.jpg

Born and raised in Compton, Kendrick Lamar Hides a Poet's Soul Behind "Pussy & Patron"

IM2, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

You are not wanting to have a decent discussion on tis matte unless you get out of blaming rappers and look at this in a manner dealing with psychology and the psychological effects of racism.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth

Hello again, IM2. Sadly, each reply you offer me indicates your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

IM2, are you accusing me of BLAMING rappers for composing music that demeans and denigrates a specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's entertainer friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

IM2, after spending twelve years of my life as an overworked uniform cop, robbery and death investigator serving young 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA (#ACEs) victims Christopher Biggie Smalls Wallace's and President Obama friend Shawn Jay-Z Carter's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, I have no doubts Ms. Jazzyslim offers a reasonable explanation why for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists have been composing American music art HATEFULLY, AS WELL AS CORRECTLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American girls and women, the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's black or African American population as untrustworthy, less than human *itches and "hoes" unworthy of respect!

261nbs4.jpg

Excerpt from: "On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh.." ~jazzyslim2005

IM2, I understand dysfunctional parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of American recording artists as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by African American teen girls and women have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American females.

Something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast, American music performers and significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's friends and WH guests are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of respect.

IM2, are you cool with President and Mrs. Obama promoting HATE toward women, as well as describing black or American girls and women of African descent as less than human creatures?

2nw372p.jpg

kaodjk.jpg

Peace.

I comprehended what you said from the start. I'm saying that if you want a decent discussion we go farther than your simple mindedness.

Racism:
And Its Effect Upon African American Mental Health

Hello again, IM2. Just to be clear to your readers and me.

Why are you declining/refusing to discuss, who or what inspires or motivates most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests to compose music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American females of African descent as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?
____
As for the article you asked me to read. I checked the author's background, learning Alisha Gray is a single mother using big words while sharing her opinions about other people's opinions. Ms. Gray is "Followed" by 339 people.

Alisha Gray AlishaGray M.S.,M.P.H. (@ScholarNagaMama) | Twitter

On the other hand Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', who offers scientific and medical research about ABUSED and MALTREATED children like Kendrick Lamar, has two Facebook pages garnering over a 100,000 Followers and Likes, as well as a TED X presentation on 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) that has well over ONE MILLION views.

2131zsl.jpg

"How childhood trauma affects health across a lifetime" | Dr. Nadine Burke Harris

2dmicew.jpg

Frankly IM2, the fact Alisha Gray calls herself "scholarnagamama" tells me she has no interests in rocking the boat, or becoming a target of PRO BLACK HATE, by calling out a large population of her "Sistahs" who intentionally introduce their child or children to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

However IM2, if you care to discuss Alisha Gray's writings, I look forward to you beginning the discussion.

2r600gz.jpg

Peace.

The number of twitter followers don't mean all that much. Cats playing playing with balls of twine have a million followers. So if you want discuss Obamas inspiration ask him, but if you want to discuss this issue with me, you will discuss it by looking at the overall psychological impact of racism on blacks or there is going to be no discussion

Hello again, IM2.

20s9hc.jpg

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

Are most black mothers angry?

Hello, Liberty. I cannot determine if most black American moms are angry people...however there is no doubt MANY moms are Child Abusers.

During a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

Focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

YouTube search terms: 'Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor CHILD ABUSE'

YouTube search terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

210aq95.jpg

21ct3jn.jpg

Peace.

Are most white men serial killers?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Hello again, IM2.

20s9hc.jpg

2hx29ls.jpg

Peace.

Hello, Liberty. I cannot determine if most black American moms are angry people...however there is no doubt MANY moms are Child Abusers.

During a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

Focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

YouTube search terms: "Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

210aq95.jpg

21ct3jn.jpg

Peace.

210aq95.jpg

21ct3jn.jpg

Peace.

Are you a moron?
Why yes, you are.

210aq95.jpg

21ct3jn.jpg

Peace.

Are you a moron?
Why yes, you are.

210aq95.jpg

21ct3jn.jpg

Peace.

Are you a moron?
Why yes, you are.

End of line.

Are you a moron?
Why yes, you are.
End of line.

Are you running? Don’t run

It makes sense to not trust the blacks on this forum because they are all hateful racists

There are black people in my life who I trust a lot, though, especially because they have the strength of character to reject the social pressure put on them to be racist like the blacks in this forum.

Symbolic racism (also known as modern-symbolic racism, modern racism,[1] symbolic prejudice, and racial resentment) is a coherent belief system that reflects an underlying unidimensional prejudice towards black people in the United States. These beliefs include the stereotype that blacks are morally inferior to white people, and that they violate traditional White American values such as hard work and independence. This is also more of a general term than it is specifically related to prejudice towards black people. It can be more generally characterized as an open dislike and derogation of individuals related to one's self.[clarification needed] These beliefs may cause the subject to discriminate against black people and to justify this discrimination.[2] Some people do not view symbolic racism as prejudice since it is not linked directly to race but indirectly through social and political issues.[3]

David O. Sears and P.J. Henry characterize symbolic racism as the expression or endorsement of four specific themes or beliefs:[4]

1. Blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination.
  2. The failure of blacks to progress results from their unwillingness to work hard enough.
  3. Blacks are demanding too much too fast.
  4. Blacks have gotten more than they deserve.
Symbolic racism is a form of modern racism, as it is more subtle and indirect than more overt forms of racism,[5] such as those characterized in Jim Crow laws. As symbolic racism develops through socialization and its processes occur without conscious awareness,[6] an individual with symbolic racist beliefs may genuinely oppose racism and believe they are not racist.[7] Symbolic racism is perhaps the most prevalent racial attitude today.[

The concept of symbolic racism has evolved over time but most writings currently define symbolic racism as containing four themes:[1]

1. Racial discrimination is no longer a serious obstacle to blacks' prospects for a good life.
  2. Blacks' continuing disadvantages are largely due to their unwillingness to work hard enough.
  3. Blacks' continuing demands are unwarranted.
  4. Blacks' increased advantages are also unwarranted.
Symbolic racism - Wikipedia
White people are the ones who are called morally inferior, idiot.

Not only that, but the official claim is that we are INHERENTLY morally inferior.

The morality of whites has been questioned because if what whites have done not as some inference of natural immorality. There has been no such official claim. You have been brainwashed in your radicalization junior.
Paul and Asclepias have both made such claims, and you have co-signed such posts from both of them.

People tend to develop opinions of others by what they hear/learn, and from personal experiences.

If someone lives in a high crime area that’s predominantly white, they’re not gonna trust white people.
The same goes for blacks.

Sooo..... who’s at fault when someone doesn’t trust a particular race?

I’ve learned the following.....
don’t walk through black neighborhoods after the sun sets
expect a fight from angry fat black women
don’t judge an entire race by the actions of a few

Last edited:
Consider that on this forum it is widely believed by Black posters that Whites are inherently racist and should be held accountable (i.e., penalized) for 472 years of slavery. As a result, Whites deserve neither trust nor even the right to comment on race relations. Given this seemingly pervasive attitude towards Whites, should it not follow that Whites can't trust Blacks to deal with them in an unbiased manner?

Cry me a river.

You want to be trusted by black people? Try dealing with them as individuals, rather than as a monolithic group.

Consider that on this forum it is widely believed by Black posters that Whites are inherently racist and should be held accountable (i.e., penalized) for 472 years of slavery. As a result, Whites deserve neither trust nor even the right to comment on race relations. Given this seemingly pervasive attitude towards Whites, should it not follow that Whites can't trust Blacks to deal with them in an unbiased manner?

Cry me a river.

You want to be trusted by black people? Try dealing with them as individuals, rather than as a monolithic group.
Black people are far more self collectivized than white people.

Cry me a river.

Black people are far more self collectivized than white people.

And thus you’ll never treat them as individuals?

Forum List

Back