Can we blame Trump for the rise in gas prices?

Just remember that the next time you start whining about how Obama is responsible for a booming economy, fewer illegals, ISIS's defeat and so on.
Yeah blah blah blah that’s all you wing nuts talk about anyway.

he's as responsible for gas prices as he is for the unemployment and dow jones numbers.

I agree with you on the first two, but not the last. The stock market has a lot to do with Trump winning the election. We would not have seen these gains with Hillary had she won.

Can you blame Trump?

Sure, you can do whatever your malfunctioning brain tells you to.

Thanks! really I just wanted to see all the Trump zealots rush to his defense. You did well!

I’m sure in your tiny little dysfunctioning brain, you think I’m insulted. You lose yet again.

Oh god no. You are a Trump zealot, there is nothing that could possibly be an insult to you.

Can you blame Trump?

Sure, you can do whatever your malfunctioning brain tells you to.

Thanks! really I just wanted to see all the Trump zealots rush to his defense. You did well!

I’m sure in your tiny little dysfunctioning brain, you think I’m insulted. You lose yet again.

Oh god no. You are a Trump zealot, there is nothing that could possibly be an insult to you.

You lose again. Want to go for three?

Can we blame Trump for the rise in gas prices?

Yes you can actually. In most cases, fuel prices are based on economic activity. the more economic activity, the more fuel being used. Because fuel is a commodity, it's price is controlled by contracts. Like stocks, it's speculation, and when people buy long oil, up goes the price.

We are self-reliant when it comes to oil thanks to fracking. The only problem is that most fracking is done on private land. When landowners don't get the price they are looking for, they stop domestic production which is what they announced when gasoline was at the $2:00 range. They will resume production when the price goes higher.

So at least for now, we will be a little more dependent on foreign oil which we don't control the supply of. But still........ $2.50 for a gallon of gas is not all that bad. Because of fracking, they can't let the price get too out of control like what happened during the Bush years.

Forum List

Back