Any leftists prepared 2 admit Russian business was BS created by Corrupt Dems and Obama admin.?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Make no mistake about it, I mean very corrupt. It was a set-up to begin with. Even the FBI is corrupt. Never mind the corruption, they're incompetent too. What do folks think?

Last edited:
The Left will never admit to being wrong about this, because many of them participated in a cruel hoax they knew was false, and so did many of their representatives who were actively engaged in an internal COUP to thwart Democracy and attempt to remove a duly elected President.

Not one Liberal Trump Hating Democrat on here will ever admit they are wrong even if Comey, Clinton, Obama and people in The FBI, DOJ and DNC are tried and convicted of Treason.

Why did so many of the key players LIE about their contact with the Russians?
For Flynn, I don't know, his meeting was after Trump was elected, so he was supposed to meet with them.
For Manafort, what did he lie about?
Anyone I'm missing?

Righties complaining that law enforcement is corrupt and bias ?

How Black Lives Matter of you ! Lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The Russian business is nothing more than theater for the rubes.

Why did so many of the key players LIE about their contact with the Russians?
Why did the Democrat party purchase info from Russian intelligence and use it to influence a national election? That is the question that needs to be addressed.

Make no mistake about it, I mean very corrupt. It was a set-up to begin with. Even the FBI is corrupt. Never mind the corruption, they're incompetent too. What do folks think?
Why should we admit to a lie?

That's the entire point of what the Russians are doing. Destroy the FBI and damage the DOJ.

And now the GOP has joined to save a traitorous president.

And your kind are puppets on strings.

Cut the strings and join Team America.

Don't you guys get it? The memo proves the investigation started months before Republicans even paid to start the Steele Dossier.

Forum List

Back