Can we be honest here?

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
It certainly could be worse since Wuhan Plague was released. The result is the economy has tanked, and the sitting President always gets the blame/credit for it warranted or not.

However Dems have gone so radical with their BLM support, many are running away from the Democratic Party.
If the Dems had backed Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren, I agree they may have shot themselves in the foot.

But Joe Biden is a moderate with a long record of pragmatic decisions.

As Trump works to solidify his right wing base, Biden is seizing the center.

Is Biden going to condemn the radicals DEFUNDING THE POLICE or trying to drive the federal government from Portland?

Or is he going to try to have it both ways? And hope the vile media can lie to the American voter enough for him to get away with it?

HInt: imagine reading the question, with a good deal of sarcasm. Like say, a Pacific Ocean of sarcasm.

Biden has repeatedly said he does not support defunding the police.

Not going to fly
Biden gets confused easily. His own campaign put out a video where he was asked if he would redirect police funds. He said “Yes. Absolutely”. No ambiguity there and approved by his campaign.

They are just trying to walk it back now because they know how unpopular that is. Supporting Social Justice Terrorists and defunding police will lose him the election.
He was very vague about what redirect means
It could be anywhere.
When asked specifically if he would defund Police, Biden said no
It doesn’t matter where “redirecting” funds goes, it’s taking money AWAY from police. Which IS defunding.
Not necessarily.
Could be redirected to more training. They need it

That's a load of shit. I work with 44 Deputies and those guys are always training. Both physically and mentally. They have to pass more tests than a kid in school.

You know nothing you dumbass.

When you are kneeling on someone’s throat and they become unconscious......you need to stop
So all cops are guilty of what one guy did?

You BLMers are real fascists.
Shows better training is needed in how to deal with the public

Looks like Trump is changing course in response to plunging poll numbers

He is back to pretending that COVID is a big deal to him. He is declaring masks to be “patriotic”

Three months too late Donnie

Covid is a big deal to everyone. Its just to bad you can't order Americans to do what they should do. Many ignore the CDC warnings.

Only a whiny little shit like you would think differently.

Plunging poll numbers?? Oh the Washington Post tells that story but then its a lefty rag. Of course a lefty loon like you will believe anything they print.
In the interest of public safety, you CAN order people to do what they should do.

Since COVID, Trumps poll numbers have plummeted. His lack of leadership has caught up with him. Not just liberal polls but Rasmussen, Fox

Polls don't mean anything today. Polls won't mean anything tomorrow. Polls won't mean anything this week. Polls won't mean anything this month. Polls won't mean anything next month.

The only time polls might mean something, and I use the word "might" very loosely, is a week or two before the election.

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
It certainly could be worse since Wuhan Plague was released. The result is the economy has tanked, and the sitting President always gets the blame/credit for it warranted or not.

However Dems have gone so radical with their BLM support, many are running away from the Democratic Party.
If the Dems had backed Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren, I agree they may have shot themselves in the foot.

Is Biden going to condemn the radicals DEFUNDING THE POLICE or trying to drive the federal government from Portland?

Or is he going to try to have it both ways? And hope the vile media can lie to the American voter enough for him to get away with it?

HInt: imagine reading the question, with a good deal of sarcasm. Like say, a Pacific Ocean of sarcasm.

Not going to fly
Biden gets confused easily. His own campaign put out a video where he was asked if he would redirect police funds. He said “Yes. Absolutely”. No ambiguity there and approved by his campaign.

They are just trying to walk it back now because they know how unpopular that is. Supporting Social Justice Terrorists and defunding police will lose him the election.
It could be anywhere.
It doesn’t matter where “redirecting” funds goes, it’s taking money AWAY from police. Which IS defunding.
Not necessarily.

That's a load of shit. I work with 44 Deputies and those guys are always training. Both physically and mentally. They have to pass more tests than a kid in school.

When you are kneeling on someone’s throat and they become unconscious......you need to stop

That’s not what BLM and Dems are saying. Police need to be defunded, period. 9-1-1 services turned off, and instead you get to talk to a social worker.

Not going to fly

It could be anywhere.
Not necessarily.

That’s not what BLM and Dems are saying. Police need to be defunded, period. 9-1-1 services turned off, and instead you get to talk to a social worker.

I wish them good luck with that bull shit. A social worker?? What a load of horse shit. At the first sign of violence that social worker will be leaving with tail between legs.

Only imbeciles would come up with that kind of crap.

Not going to fly

It could be anywhere.
Not necessarily.

I wish them good luck with that bull shit. A social worker?? What a load of horse shit. At the first sign of violence that social worker will be leaving with tail between legs.

Yes, because busting skulls always works so well

Looks like Trump is changing course in response to plunging poll numbers

He is back to pretending that COVID is a big deal to him. He is declaring masks to be “patriotic”

Three months too late Donnie

Covid is a big deal to everyone. Its just to bad you can't order Americans to do what they should do. Many ignore the CDC warnings.

Only a whiny little shit like you would think differently.

Plunging poll numbers?? Oh the Washington Post tells that story but then its a lefty rag. Of course a lefty loon like you will believe anything they print.
In the interest of public safety, you CAN order people to do what they should do.

Since COVID, Trumps poll numbers have plummeted. His lack of leadership has caught up with him. Not just liberal polls but Rasmussen, Fox

Polls don't mean anything today. Polls won't mean anything tomorrow. Polls won't mean anything this week. Polls won't mean anything this month. Polls won't mean anything next month.

The only time polls might mean something, and I use the word "might" very loosely, is a week or two before the election.
Polls show a trend of how you are doing with different demographics and how the public is reacting.

Things may change. But if you don’t do anything, they may not

At some point prior to the election, I'm gonna go through all of the policy, all of the spending (and shenanigans involved with that spending), I'm gonna place it all into relevant perspective (none of that cable news entertainment, romper room kind of framing of the goings on) and I'm gonna challenge any self-described conservative to logically defend it.

Mainly just for giggles.

Not that Biden is any different. It's the humor of the paradigm itself that is so laughable.

Last edited:

Not going to fly

It could be anywhere.
Not necessarily.

Yes, because busting skulls always works so well

I'm sure those social workers would agree. Dumbass.

Polls don’t mean anything

But in Trumps case, they show a President who was headed for a second term in January and is now facing a landslide defeat

Republicans can ignore it or they can try to change it in the next 100 days

But in Trumps case, they show a President who was headed for a second term in January and is now facing a landslide defeat

Landslide defeat?? What a joke. What makes you think any sane person would vote for foot in mouth Biden?? He's been in politics for 50 years and hasn't accomplished a damned thing.

I'm thinking loads of folks will remember just how good this country had it before this Covid crap.

I'm also thinking loads of folks will take a good look at Biden and know he's not POTUS material.

Landslide defeat?? What a joke. What makes you think any sane person would vote for foot in mouth Biden?? He's been in politics for 50 years and hasn't accomplished a damned thing.

I'm thinking loads of folks will remember just how good this country had it before this Covid crap.

I'm also thinking loads of folks will take a good look at Biden and know he's not POTUS material.

What they will look at is the radical left winger who will be in the VP spot (and likely tied very closely to Pelosi) and ask if they are willing to let the independence of the WH be thrashed.

Kamla Harris....stand in POTUS while blank looking Joe can't do shit.

What they will look at is the radical left winger who will be in the VP spot (and likely tied very closely to Pelosi) and ask if they are willing to let the independence of the WH be thrashed.

Kamla Harris....stand in POTUS while blank looking Joe can't do shit.
Harris is not radical left
She is a moderate like Biden

Look at Battleground States. Biden is leading in every one. Biden leads Florida by six percent . In January, Trump was leading in Florida

After COVID, people are realizing Trump is not Presidential material.

Those same polls were showing disapproval of Trump during the best economy we've had in 50 years. I don't know what that tells you, but it certainly tells me a lot about polls.

Those same polls were showing disapproval of Trump during the best economy we've had in 50 years. I don't know what that tells you, but it certainly tells me a lot about polls.
Trump has had a steady 48-52 percent disapproval

Many just are embarrassed by him. Now they are scared

Look at Battleground States. Biden is leading in every one. Biden leads Florida by six percent . In January, Trump was leading in Florida

After COVID, people are realizing Trump is not Presidential material.

Who says he's leading?? Polls. The same polls that told us all that Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016.

Catch a clue dummy. Anyone who takes polls seriously is dumber than a box of rocks.

Sure they are. They should be more scared of Biden. The man is a complete clusterfuck.

And there you go. How can anybody who did such a great job on our economy not have a huge approval rating? It defies logic. For most Americans, especially working Americans, that's the most important issue.

It's one of the many, many reasons I don't believe in polls, and I don't care who takes them. Even if they are on the level, ask fair and balanced questions, poll Democrats, Republicans and Independents equally, that still doesn't mean those who participated in the polls are going to give honest answers. It doesn't say if they are going to vote or not.

And there you go. How can anybody who did such a great job on our economy not have a huge approval rating? It defies logic. For most Americans, especially working Americans, that's the most important issue.

It's one of the many, many reasons I don't believe in polls, and I don't care who takes them. Even if they are on the level, ask fair and balanced questions, poll Democrats, Republicans and Independents equally, that still doesn't mean those who participated in the polls are going to give honest answers. It doesn't say if they are going to vote or not.

Your wasting your breath there buddy. RWinger already had Madam President in the WH back in 2016. Wasn't he surprised when Trump won.

All the polls, pundits and talking heads had Hitlery winning by a landslide.

Surprise.

He actually believes those polls are accurate because he wants to believe. Me? I don't follow polls. To many variables to believe any of them.

Old RWer doesn't take into account that Biden is his own worst enemy. Hell the dumbass outed himself of National television and didn't even know it. He's far from honest and has been in politics for 50 years. I'd like someone to tell all of us just what the hell he's accomplished in those 50 years except giving himself a cushy none job.

Trump is a flaming asshole. People were willing to vote for him anyway because the economy was so good.

Now we are in a recession and we have a flaming asshole leading the fight against COVID. Polls are showing it

Forum List

Back