Can trump exile anti-American media from this country? CNN?

Cnn refuses to believe Iran shot down the jet. Even though they admit they did it.. why should they be known as an American news outlet? They clearly hate this country! Trump should ban them. They can report what they want, but they should have not headquarters in America!

Rip the Constitution up, its a bad rag for republicans. They treat it like crap.
rex__enema_4pack_f.jpg

Cnn refuses to believe Iran shot down the jet. Even though they admit they did it.. why should they be known as an American news outlet? They clearly hate this country! Trump should ban them. They can report what they want, but they should have not headquarters in America!
How about a link Vlad.

You ask for a link, okay so here is a link :smoke:

link-symbol_1f517.png

My only excuse for responding to this thread is to ask why anyone would even respond to such a preposterous proposition.

How about a link Vlad.
link_edited-1.jpg

Rip the Constitution up, its a bad rag for republicans. They treat it like crap.

And yet it is you saying we should rip it up. How telling.
Penelope IS a Coke short of a Happy Meal. She's been SEVERELY brainwashed by our biased media.

Penelope IS a Coke short of a Happy Meal. She's been SEVERELY brainwashed by our biased media.

The World Wide MSM are human slugs.

upload_2020-1-9_22-1-47.png

Jit? you know I wouldn't just pick at you for nothing, but I was an early poster on the board when I put out that US intelligence was saying their analysis showed a missile from Iran had taken down the plane. I got that from CNN running in the background. I looked at your post. Saw no link. I just turned back to CNN from FOX. They were again putting out what US intelligence had put out. I saw no evidence, they do not believe it was an Iranian missile. Yes, I know all right wingers hate CNN, OK, I get that. But, your just starting a thread out of a bold faced Lie. Wolfe is on there right now proving you wrong. You don't usually just baldly lie. You guyus don't need to be giving each other blowjobs on the way to parking lot over this overtly untrue. What gives?

Read the First Amendment and get back to us

If they shot it down accidently, Its tramps fault. CNN is a maystay for me, its the only news source that does not suck tramps c...K. and MSNBC.

That helps explain how you manage to remain so clueless.

The amendment is for those that love America

Well you republicans sh.t on it every chance you get.

I'm not a Republican, but please explain how and when they have ripped it up.

Doesn't look like they disbelieve to me. Prove it.

1 hr 7 min ago
JUST IN: Video appears to show missile hitting object in sky over Tehran

From CNN's Paul P. Murphy

d8984dcf-f374-465f-ade0-6558d5db7ca9.jpg

Two frames from a video sent to CNN that appears to show a missile fired into the Tehran sky early Wednesday morning and striking an object in the sky. Obtained by Nariman Gharib
Video sent to CNN appears to show a missile fired into the Tehran sky early Wednesday morning and striking an object in the sky. Around that time, a Ukranian airliner crashed shortly after takeoff.

CNN cannot verify the authenticity of the video, but the buildings seen in it appears similar to ones that are in the Iranian capitol suburb of Parand. The Ukrainian plane crashed just north of the suburb.

The video, obtained by Nariman Gharib who then sent it to CNN and the New York Times, shows a light in the sky, moving left to right and then exploding.

CNN has asked Gharib for more information of who took the video and how he obtained it, but has not yet received a response.

The US increasingly believes that Iran mistakenly shot down a Ukrainian airliner on Tuesday, according to multiple US officials. The working theory is based on continuing analysis of data from satellites, radar and electronic data collected routinely by US military and intelligence.

The flight was downed following Iranian strikes on US forces in Iraq.

The Ukrainian Jetliner that crashed Wednesday was shot down by two Russian made surface to air missiles (SA-15), according to a US official familiar with the intelligence. The US saw Iranian radar signals lock onto the jetliner, before it being shot down.

Really? I thought she was 10 years old and simply doesn't know anything.

1 hr 7 min ago

Two frames from a video sent to CNN that appears to show a missile fired into the Tehran sky early Wednesday morning and striking an object in the sky. Obtained by Nariman Gharib
Video sent to CNN appears to show a missile fired into the Tehran sky early Wednesday morning and striking an object in the sky. Around that time, a Ukranian airliner crashed shortly after takeoff.

CNN cannot verify the authenticity of the video, but the buildings seen in it appears similar to ones that are in the Iranian capitol suburb of Parand. The Ukrainian plane crashed just north of the suburb.

The video, obtained by Nariman Gharib who then sent it to CNN and the New York Times, shows a light in the sky, moving left to right and then exploding.

CNN has asked Gharib for more information of who took the video and how he obtained it, but has not yet received a response.

The US increasingly believes that Iran mistakenly shot down a Ukrainian airliner on Tuesday, according to multiple US officials. The working theory is based on continuing analysis of data from satellites, radar and electronic data collected routinely by US military and intelligence.

The Ukrainian Jetliner that crashed Wednesday was shot down by two Russian made surface to air missiles (SA-15), according to a US official familiar with the intelligence. The US saw Iranian radar signals lock onto the jetliner, before it being shot down.
Cnn reads my posts

1 hr 7 min ago

Cnn reads my posts
Seems unllikely CNN or FOX or other media would follow anyone on the board. Do you really think they pay posters any attention at all?

1 hr 7 min ago

Cnn reads my posts
Seems unllikely CNN or FOX or other media would follow anyone on the board. Do you really think they pay posters any attention at all?
I got a call from the White House

1 hr 7 min ago

Cnn reads my posts
I got a call from the White House
Getting hard to tell the false flag missions from actual opinion on this board. "If" that is actually true, i guess you got a cookie. Unless your being paid, it's made of bad dough.

Forum List

Back