Can The Left Abandon Their Hate Crusade?
hypocrisy_meter.gif

I like these losers who think that hate only happens on the left. Trump made stupidity popular again. I need more popcorn. :popcorn:
No one has the market cornered on Hate. For instance, your comment, "Trump made stupidity popular again" is a hateful statement and paints an entire very large segment of the population with a broad bigoted brush.

Rather than continue to promote this line of thinking, I am asking The Left to evaluate exactly where that kind of thinking and divisive rhetoric is going to take them. Does it make America weak, or strong? Does it build your character, and bring out your better qualities or does it appeal to the lowest common denominator and your base instincts?

And lastly, what is better for THE LEFT?

A Free and Sovereign Nation where we are free to disagree, and live our lives as we want?

Or a society under Globalism, and a false man made morality without mercy that stones people to death for violating man's law, beheads people for being heretics, stones women to death for refusing the advances of a rapist, or throws homosexuals off of the top of tall buildings for being gay?

Do you want to live under man's law which shows NO MERCY, or Natural Law which guarantees you the freedom to live in opposition to God if you choose to?
Great, can you show where you ever asked the right to drop their hate?
That in itself is a hateful statement. But when did I ever expect different from you, and it's why I have you on IGNORE.

I don't see messages of Hate coming from The Right.

I see The Left trying to politicize events and actions by fringe elements of society, and associate them with The Right, which in itself is a message of Hate.

And my question wasn't to ask you to find a way to avoid participating in the thread and entirely avoiding the question.

My question was more or less to ask The Left if they want to come back to The Center and represent The American People, and do what is best for The Country again, and drop The Politics of Divisiveness for their own good, and for the good of The People.

The LEFT is HATE.

Hatred of

people who work hard
people who innovate
people who start businesses
people who don't want government in their lives 24/7
people who think, instead of parrot
people who understand science is not fudge, fraud, or parroting
people who think everyone should be treated the same
people who think "self determination" means just that, not "government determination"
people who are heterosexual
people who are white and male
people who think big government has a long history of failure

I like these losers who think that hate only happens on the left. Trump made stupidity popular again. I need more popcorn. :popcorn:
No one has the market cornered on Hate. For instance, your comment, "Trump made stupidity popular again" is a hateful statement and paints an entire very large segment of the population with a broad bigoted brush.

Rather than continue to promote this line of thinking, I am asking The Left to evaluate exactly where that kind of thinking and divisive rhetoric is going to take them. Does it make America weak, or strong? Does it build your character, and bring out your better qualities or does it appeal to the lowest common denominator and your base instincts?

A Free and Sovereign Nation where we are free to disagree, and live our lives as we want?

Or a society under Globalism, and a false man made morality without mercy that stones people to death for violating man's law, beheads people for being heretics, stones women to death for refusing the advances of a rapist, or throws homosexuals off of the top of tall buildings for being gay?

Do you want to live under man's law which shows NO MERCY, or Natural Law which guarantees you the freedom to live in opposition to God if you choose to?
God's the biggest hater of them all, he drowned nearly everyone in a huge flood.

You do realize that not all Republicans are actually Republicans. So even if we have a majority, it is far different than when The Left has a majority. Republicans In Name Only (RINOS) are usually allied with The Left, so a Republican Majority to be effective needs to be larger. Or what The GOP needs to do, is start ousting RINOs and return back to a more traditional GOP.

Who killed the vote on Healthcare? RINO, John McCain. It is The RINOs allied with THE LEFT who currently are helping THE LEFT engage in Obstruction.

John McCain easily won the popular vote in the Republican primaries in 2008. A distant second was another RINO, Romney. Third is that neocon Huckabee. Forth, with a mere 6% of the popular vote was a true conservative, Ron Paul.

McCain is a Piece of sh1t that most Republicans wanted. So, calling him a RINO is ironic. In 2008, only 6% of primary voters voted for a conservative. The last primaries, neocons and RINOs, pieces of sh1t all, was Trump's only competition.

Why is repealing Obamacare such a big deal to you?

You do realize that not all Republicans are actually Republicans. So even if we have a majority, it is far different than when The Left has a majority. Republicans In Name Only (RINOS) are usually allied with The Left, so a Republican Majority to be effective needs to be larger. Or what The GOP needs to do, is start ousting RINOs and return back to a more traditional GOP.

Who killed the vote on Healthcare? RINO, John McCain. It is The RINOs allied with THE LEFT who currently are helping THE LEFT engage in Obstruction.

John McCain easily won the popular vote in the Republican primaries in 2008. A distant second was another RINO, Romney. Third is that neocon Huckabee. Forth, with a mere 6% of the popular vote was a true conservative, Ron Paul.

McCain is a Piece of sh1t that most Republicans wanted. So, calling him a RINO is ironic. In 2008, only 6% of primary voters voted for a conservative. The last primaries, neocons and RINOs, pieces of sh1t all, was Trump's only competition.

Why is repealing Obamacare such a big deal to you?
Was that even discussed in this thread? I only mentioned it because I don't think blame was being assigned properly for the Health Care Vote.

Why is allowing a Government Takeover of 1/6th of our economy such a big deal to you?

Why was allowing The Government to change Health Care which was previously NON PROFIT in to a FOR PROFIT venture when they created HMO's such a big deal to you?

And why is the Health Care Industry one of the wealthiest industries in The World?

And why does The Government allow Health Care to be protected by STATE MONOPOLIES insulating it from Competition?

Who pays for your health care? I bet it's not you, or you wouldn't have brought that question up in this thread that barely mentioned Health Care at all.

None of these questions, including yours was even brought up in my post.

Tell you what though, You can pay any portion of my $4,000 deductible I got saddled with due directly to Obamacare that I have to pay before my so called Health Insurance actually starts covering anything.

I work for a living and I deserve the benefits I earned. I busted my ass in school and paid for my own education. I then had to prove myself in the workplace in a competitive environment. I should not be obligated to pay higher premiums, have larger deductibles, and have less coverage to pay for Health Insurance for people who refuse to work for their own.

Last edited:
You can't very well get people to want to upset the status quo unless you convince them that everyone and everything in the world is evil.

Social Justice is all about being as discontented with anything and everything so you can convince people you have solutions to problems they didn't even know existed.

Hatred is the name of that game.
I really hate having to wear jeans....But I don't want the producers of jeans to know...The far left is causing trouble, but the far right is no better..

Related to the topic, who is the DNC going to run for President in 2020?

White males need not apply (Sanders is a white male, but he counts as a Jew). Most of the Demorat's potential candidates don't know anything other than spewing hatred against white males. Even someone with the experience of Hillary couldn't pull of win with a strategy of hating white males.

God's the biggest hater of them all, he drowned nearly everyone in a huge flood.

Actually he drowned wicked people who were trying to destroy The Earth, destroy all life on Earth, and destroy each other, and who were trying to stamp out God and murder anyone who believed in him.

And he will do it again when Judgment Day comes, and destroy the wicked one last time and forever to make way for a new world, and Godly people, and The Return of Christ to The Earth.

So in order to Save The Human Race from complete annihilation and destruction, and save as much diversity of life as was possible, he chose a faithful Godly Human & his family to take on the responsibility.

Otherwise you aren't here today, telling us how much you hate God, and hate those who Love God.

Last edited:
You can't very well get people to want to upset the status quo unless you convince them that everyone and everything in the world is evil.

Social Justice is all about being as discontented with anything and everything so you can convince people you have solutions to problems they didn't even know existed.

Hatred is the name of that game.
I really hate having to wear jeans....But I don't want the producers of jeans to know...The far left is causing trouble, but the far right is no better..

Anyone convinced of the moral superiority of their position is going to hold in contempt those with a divergent position.

The true moderates, in my opinion, are those who aren't threatened by the views of others if they aren't being forced to adopt them.

Great, can you show where you ever asked the right to drop their hate?
That in itself is a hateful statement. But when did I ever expect different from you, and it's why I have you on IGNORE.

I don't see messages of Hate coming from The Right.

I see The Left trying to politicize events and actions by fringe elements of society, and associate them with The Right, which in itself is a message of Hate.

And my question wasn't to ask you to find a way to avoid participating in the thread and entirely avoiding the question.

My question was more or less to ask The Left if they want to come back to The Center and represent The American People, and do what is best for The Country again, and drop The Politics of Divisiveness for their own good, and for the good of The People.
I note you wouldn't answer my question.

Pretending that many on the right don't hate the left doesn't actually answer it.

Thanks for exposing yourself as the hypocrite I suspected you are. :thup:

Oh great, another whiny trump snowflake cult thread. As they persistently promote hate against Obama and the Clinton's they wonder and cry when it bounces back on them. But they are whiny snowflake cultist, so what else would we expect.

A house divided against itself will fall, it is said.

Whether by design or by unintended consequences, The Left has been happily marching down this path for the last few decades. They have employed Class Warfare, The Politics of Personal Destruction, and have immersed themselves in a Jihad against The Christian Judeo Ethic, and the Historical Foundations of Faith and Ethics which gave rise to The American Philosophy of Natural Law which we base our Rights Upon and our Concept of Equality.

When a group employs hate and outrage, and even violence as a method to gain control in a society, when it attempts to brand free speech, and ideas they oppose as unacceptable, and seeks to use an illegitimate application of so called "Tolerance" to be Intolerant of People that really are continuing on The American Tradition of being free, being ethical, and being compassionate to your neighbors, because God is compassionate to us, they are not participating in The American Experience, and learning what it is to be American. They are opposing what it is to be an American.

We can be kind, and forgiving, because God is kind and forgiving and generous, endowing us with Our Rights as Free Spirits, with Free Will. And knowing that we owe Thanks to a God who has shown us these mercies, and Accountability to an Authority Above The Governments of Men, we can strive to do good, as He is good, and we so endeavor to be like Him

This in my opinion is what The Democrat Party needs to do. Remember where we came from. Remember the oppression of a Foreign Power who wanted to tell us how to live, how to pray, how to run our farms and businesses, and yet mandating these things refused to hear our pleas, or be responsive to our needs, and rather than redress our grievances, and grant us a voice, and relief from their oppression, they doubled down on their heavy handedness.

It's my hope that The Democrat Party will recognize that oppression comes in many forms, and that the path of oppression, is not the path to power.....it is a path those in power cling to when they find their power eroding.

It is also my hope then that The Democrat Party will undergo a reform, abandon class warfare and their crusades against people who only want an ethical America, and who only want peace and prosperity and freedom for all. Like it or not, we need The Democrat Party to help us Preserve America and her freedoms and become more service oriented, more selfless, and begin to move back to the center and abandon their Hate Crusade and Class Warfare paradigm against working men and women, and The Judeo Christian Ethic.

The Left seems to forget, that despite JFK's Personal Flaws he was one of the most respected and for such a short time was one of the most effective Democrat presidents we had despite some of his missteps. It was his Judeo Christian Ethic that allowed him to do that. He wanted good things for America. He tried to get us out from under the yoke of the Federal Reserve by re-establishing Constitutional Currency. He advocated for peace and equality, not by mandate or artificial quotas, or reverse discrimination, but by equal access to opportunity. This should be the focus of The Left, not divisive tactics and mandates that deprive one group of their freedoms to grant another some privileges.

Maybe a Good Democrat will come along, and return The Democrat Party back to a more respectable one. Imagine if we could agree to disagree on some issues and actually rolled our sleeves up and worked together regardless of our differences like The Good Americans in Texas are doing.

There is no mandate for people to put aside their differences and help one another. There is only that set of ethical laws written on your heart you need to abide by to participate in The American Experience and be a Compatriot with your Countryman.
Can you imagine an America where everyone suddenly remembered that regardless of who they voted for?

I can, it's in our history books, and it's that spirit that made America Great, and can Make it Great Again.
Funny chit. The left hates racism, bigotry, the neo nazis, the white supremacists.

And here you are saying the left must accpet these assholes in order for there to be unity.

Why the fuck don't you hate these groups? Why does your President support t& encourage these grous? Why did your President encourage violence?

There is no way I will EVER support Trump as he dismantles American. The man is stupid, has no skills, has dome next to nothing as President except run around yelling " Look at me Look at me!!!"

The left hates anyone that uses their brain and disagrees with their bad policies. You just justify it by calling them nazis white supremacists etc.

Heck, two weeks ago you protested free speech, justifying it by claiming you were protesting nazis that never planned to be there.

Why is allowing a Government Takeover of 1/6th of our economy such a big deal to you?
Why was allowing The Government to change Health Care which was previously NON PROFIT in to a FOR PROFIT venture when they created HMO's such a big deal to you?

Obamacare is just a tiny step on the road toward the government taking over 1/6th of the economy.

So, you have Obamacare? Why would you complain about a $4000 deductible when the Obamacare insurance costs you next to nothing? Do you know that people who pay the full cost of insurance out of pocket are often paying more for insurance than you pay plus your deductible?

I don't understand your HMO complaint. Insurance has always been for-profit. HMOs just allowed insurance companies to lower costs, and pass on those savings to customers. But, you hated saving money, didn't you? And, ignorant people like yourself complained and so Congress shut down HMOs, even though no one was forced to buy from them in the fist place.

And why does The Government allow Health Care to be protected by STATE MONOPOLIES insulating it from Competition?

Technically, insurance companies can already sell across state lines, yet you think they're not allowed to. And, do you really think that the itsy bitsy change in the law to promote insurance companies selling across state lines will make a significant dent in health care costs?

Republican offer you nothing while pretending to have something. And, you believe them.

Obamacare is just a tiny step on the road toward the government taking over 1/6th of the economy.

So, you have Obamacare? Why would you complain about a $4000 deductible when the Obamacare insurance costs you next to nothing? Do you know that people who pay the full cost of insurance out of pocket are often paying more for insurance than you pay plus your deductible?

I don't understand your HMO complaint. Insurance has always been for-profit. HMOs just allowed insurance companies to lower costs, and pass on those savings to customers. But, you hated saving money, didn't you? And, ignorant people like yourself complained and so Congress shut down HMOs, even though no one was forced to buy from them in the fist place.

Technically, insurance companies can already sell across state lines, yet you think they're not allowed to. And, do you really think that the itsy bitsy change in the law to promote insurance companies selling across state lines will make a significant dent in health care costs?

Republican offer you nothing while pretending to have something. And, you believe them.
Then you have no problems covering my $4,000 dollar deductible that I have to pay out of pocket every year before my health insurance covers anything?

I don't have Obamacare, nut job. I have a job. I pay for my health care. Why exactly do you want to avoid the entire topic of this thread?

Which is, can The LEFT abandon their Politics of Division and Stop THE HATE.

HMOS did not lower costs.....they rationed Health Care. They wiped away the previous "charitable model" of Health Care, and made it "GREED DRIVEN"

They initially lowered some costs, but it was by rationing health care or denying certain procedures etc. but once they got their claws in The Health Care system.....you guessed it.....Health Care Costs, strangely went up, as did HMO profits.

Obamacare is a failure. It only covered 12 million less that 2% of the population for TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN COSTS, and these 2% most of them were FORCED on to it.

It's too expensive, covers too little, and it Penalizes Responsible Hard Working People and Small Businesses and rewards Irresponsible People without much motivation to take care of themselves or make something out of their lives.

But then again, that is what Socialism does to people, and that is what the end result always is.

Last edited:
The Left has come to the point that hate is their identity. Hillary ran a campaign based on hate, with the full support and affection of the Democrat party. I don't think Democrats know now how to do anything other than hate.

certainly

hate is part of the new face of the democrat party

Hate is the new face? The party that lead the native American genocide, slavery, Japanese internment, segregation, jim crow, and abortion genocide?

What was the only face then???

Whether by design or by unintended consequences, The Left has been happily marching down this path for the last few decades. They have employed Class Warfare, The Politics of Personal Destruction, and have immersed themselves in a Jihad against The Christian Judeo Ethic, and the Historical Foundations of Faith and Ethics which gave rise to The American Philosophy of Natural Law which we base our Rights Upon and our Concept of Equality.

When a group employs hate and outrage, and even violence as a method to gain control in a society, when it attempts to brand free speech, and ideas they oppose as unacceptable, and seeks to use an illegitimate application of so called "Tolerance" to be Intolerant of People that really are continuing on The American Tradition of being free, being ethical, and being compassionate to your neighbors, because God is compassionate to us, they are not participating in The American Experience, and learning what it is to be American. They are opposing what it is to be an American.

We can be kind, and forgiving, because God is kind and forgiving and generous, endowing us with Our Rights as Free Spirits, with Free Will. And knowing that we owe Thanks to a God who has shown us these mercies, and Accountability to an Authority Above The Governments of Men, we can strive to do good, as He is good, and we so endeavor to be like Him

This in my opinion is what The Democrat Party needs to do. Remember where we came from. Remember the oppression of a Foreign Power who wanted to tell us how to live, how to pray, how to run our farms and businesses, and yet mandating these things refused to hear our pleas, or be responsive to our needs, and rather than redress our grievances, and grant us a voice, and relief from their oppression, they doubled down on their heavy handedness.

It's my hope that The Democrat Party will recognize that oppression comes in many forms, and that the path of oppression, is not the path to power.....it is a path those in power cling to when they find their power eroding.

It is also my hope then that The Democrat Party will undergo a reform, abandon class warfare and their crusades against people who only want an ethical America, and who only want peace and prosperity and freedom for all. Like it or not, we need The Democrat Party to help us Preserve America and her freedoms and become more service oriented, more selfless, and begin to move back to the center and abandon their Hate Crusade and Class Warfare paradigm against working men and women, and The Judeo Christian Ethic.

The Left seems to forget, that despite JFK's Personal Flaws he was one of the most respected and for such a short time was one of the most effective Democrat presidents we had despite some of his missteps. It was his Judeo Christian Ethic that allowed him to do that. He wanted good things for America. He tried to get us out from under the yoke of the Federal Reserve by re-establishing Constitutional Currency. He advocated for peace and equality, not by mandate or artificial quotas, or reverse discrimination, but by equal access to opportunity. This should be the focus of The Left, not divisive tactics and mandates that deprive one group of their freedoms to grant another some privileges.

Maybe a Good Democrat will come along, and return The Democrat Party back to a more respectable one. Imagine if we could agree to disagree on some issues and actually rolled our sleeves up and worked together regardless of our differences like The Good Americans in Texas are doing.

There is no mandate for people to put aside their differences and help one another. There is only that set of ethical laws written on your heart you need to abide by to participate in The American Experience and be a Compatriot with your Countryman.
Can you imagine an America where everyone suddenly remembered that regardless of who they voted for?

I can, it's in our history books, and it's that spirit that made America Great, and can Make it Great Again.
You rightards are too funny. Whassamatter? You spent all your hate while Obama was president so now you're lookin' for love in return?

I never hated Obama. Still don't.

I just opposed his evil policies

I don't have Obamacare, nut job. I have a job. I pay for my health care. Why exactly do you want to avoid the entire topic of this thread?

You said, "Tell you what though, You can pay any portion of my $4,000 deductible I got saddled with due directly to Obamacare that I have to pay before my so called Health Insurance actually starts covering anything." That means you have Obamacare, but then you call me a nut for taking that to mean you have Obamacare. The only nut you see is in the mirror.

HMOS did not lower costs.....they rationed Health Care. Tjhey initially lowers some costs, but once they got their claws in The Health Care system.....you guessed it.....Health Care Cost, strangely went up, as did HMO profits.

HMOs always remained less expensive than traditional insurance, until Congress gutted them. Now, consumers lost the freedom to choose an HMO.

Obamacare is a failure. It only covered 12 million people and most of them were FORCED on to it. It's too expensive, covers too little, and it Penalizes Responsible Hard Working People and Small Businesses and rewards Irresponsible People without much motivation to take care of themselves or make something out of their lives.

It's not always the same people every year, as people come and go from Obamacare. So, a lot more than 12 million people (no small number) have "benefited" from Obamacare. It's not too expensive to the consumer. In many cases, it's even "free".

I'm happy to see the "forced on it" thing eliminated, but that rule existed for a very good reason, to prevent people from only buying insurance when they wanted to collect payouts. Without that, the government should allow insurance companies to not cover people with existing conditions.

How does Obamacare penalize responsible, hard-working people?

But then again, that is what Socialism does to people, and that is what the end result always is.

Obamacare isn't socialism. It's a tax credit.

You rightards are too funny. Whassamatter? You spent all your hate while Obama was president so now you're lookin' for love in return?

I never hated Obama. Still don't.

I just opposed his evil policies
Glad to hear that. That puts you in the minority of the rightwing who post here.

Forum List

Back