Can the GOP capture a Senate 60 vote super-majority in 2024?

By 2024, Republicans will have to show how they did better
Agreed. And if they waste this opportunity with a bunch of bull shit impeachments and/or useless political ”investigations” like the Dems have they will like the Dems likely get voted out of power. Honestly if they stay focused, do the work and at least attempt to make progress on the issues the voters my government them credit. I assume Biden will not be a willing participant in helping them so voters will likely take note of that as well. Their top priority should be sending bills to the WH for Biden to sign. Get him on record vetoing bills or at a minimum having the Ds in the Senate filibustering. The house should be sending the Senate things weekly.

Agreed. And if they waste this opportunity with a bunch of bull shit impeachments and/or useless political ”investigations” like the Dems have they will like the Dems likely get voted out of power. Honestly if they stay focused, do the work and at least attempt to make progress on the issues the voters my government them credit. I assume Biden will not be a willing participant in helping them so voters will likely take note of that as well. Their top priority should be sending bills to the WH for Biden to sign. Get him on record vetoing bills or at a minimum having the Ds in the Senate filibustering. The house should be sending the Senate things weekly.

Biden has a long history of working with Republicans
But I doubt Republicans would risk working with the President

Look for a Hunter Biden investigation, baseless impeachment and Government shutdown

It is all Republicans have

Look for a Hunter Biden investigation, baseless impeachment and Government shutdown

How has Joe Biden worked with Republicans as president?

He has routinely demonized them, like no other president has demonized the opposing party in American History.

We’d all like to think that the politicians will do the right thing. Something tells me there’s a snowballs chance in hell that will happen.

I doubt Biden sees many bills come across his desk. The D's in the Senate will filibuster most of them, assuming the Rs write them. Which isn’t a certainty

Last edited:
Infrastructure Bill
Semiconductor Bill
He's gotta long way to go to match Trump:
- SUPPORT for Patients and Communities Act
- First Step Act
- Carl D. Perkins Career Vocational and Technical Education Act
- VA Mission Act

to bad biden is wrecking the democrat party....there is an election coming, ship in millions more Haitians asap

Ummm….Didn’t you say that before the midterms?
How Biden is dragging down the Democratic Party?

Dems did so well, Biden is gearring up for 2024

You guys sure you want to run Trump again?

I won't hold my breath, but Dims will have a lot of seats to defend in '24.

Republicans increasingly favored to win Senate on Tuesday, leading analysts to talk about a ‘60-vote supermajority’ for GOP in 2024​

Too bad you let Trump pick your candidates for you. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back