Can the GOP capture a Senate 60 vote super-majority in 2024?

And?

Career Politicians are not always the best for the job espionage Senator’s.

I prefer a Governor to be President.

Career PoliticIan’s do a better job than Reality TV hosts, Football Stars and TV Doctors

I don’t know and I if the GOP does win the Senate and like Hugo wrote another two years of Biden anything can happen.
We will see how two years of Republicans holding Congress works out

As usual, Republicans have no plans other than obstruction

When did Walker and Oz run for President?

Also Biden isn’t doing that great and truthfully he sucks as bad as Trump.

Biden has accomplished more in two years than Trump did in four.

We will see how two years of Republicans holding Congress works out

As usual, Republicans have no plans other than obstruction
That is what they are voted in for and you know this.
Biden has accomplished more in two years than Trump did in four.
Yep, High inflation, High Gas Prices and pissing off those that can make oil spike so badly is truly a real accomplishment I tell ya!

That is what they are voted in for and you know this.

Yep, High inflation, High Gas Prices and pissing off those that can make oil spike so badly is truly a real accomplishment I tell ya!
The whole world is seeing inflation and higher gas prices
Biden is not running the whole world

And if Republicans win Tuesday did the results from this election tell Americans why Democrats lost their asses if they do lose the Senate?
Nope. Gullible dumbasses voting in the most disingenuous election ever.

What are Republicans going to run on in 2024?
Stolen Elections?

When Will Republicans run on actual issues!?

They are running on the same issues in 2022 that Biden ran on in 2020. We arent the other guys. But more seriously, people are voting for the R's or maybe against the D's because of inflation, the economy in general and crime. The R's are saying they will do better. The D's just keep screaming Roe V Wade and "risking our democracy" and Jan 6. The majority of people dont wake up in the morning worried about whether they or someone else can get an abortion in their particular state, or about Jan 6. Not when they are worried if they will have to put more on their credit cards this month to cover the food bill, or if they have enough money for gas.

Your politicians ran on inflation and the economy. Should they win what is their plan? Trick question. We all know there is no plan. After being so mad about consumer prices they are counting on you to forget all about it.
How about Republicans force Biden to cancel his ridiculous spending plans or veto them and pay the political price. Wait, did I say Biden? I meant Kamala since she will be acting President for 2 years if Brandon refuses to resign after his removal.

I'm going to suggest that the R's will get 53 by legitimate voting and cheating with redistricting and gerrymandered.

Redistricting and gerrymandering have no impact at all on Senate elections.

I'm going to suggest that the R's will get 53 by legitimate voting and cheating with redistricting and gerrymandered.

But will then make some very serious efforts to increase their number closer to 60. I'll predict at least 55 after all the dust has settled.

Having 60 will be of very minor importance.

Also worth mentioning is that anything over 51 in the Senate, along with the House will be enough for Trump to take a run at restoring his presidency immediately.

Trump understands that there's too much risk in waiting for the 24 election.

All that according to Trump still being alive for long after the election, due to failing health or other events that are difficult to predict.
lol !!!

Paranoid much? :p

That's hilarious.

Nah man, ain't gonna happen. :)

(Not even with 60 seats).

They are running on the same issues in 2022 that Biden ran on in 2020. We arent the other guys. But more seriously, people are voting for the R's or maybe against the D's because of inflation, the economy in general and crime. The R's are saying they will do better. The D's just keep screaming Roe V Wade and "risking our democracy" and Jan 6. The majority of people dont wake up in the morning worried about whether they or someone else can get an abortion in their particular state, or about Jan 6. Not when they are worried if they will have to put more on their credit cards this month to cover the food bill, or if they have enough money for gas.
By 2024, Republicans will have to show how they did better

Career PoliticIan’s do a better job than Reality TV hosts, Football Stars and TV Doctors
This is not decades ago. This is now. We live with Progs as everything or nothing in their legislation when in power.

Forum List

Back