Can someone help me to understand the decisions of some of these businesses? If CDC is saying that the mask mandate is lifted

then why the fuck would they still require mask? Didn't these stores only have these mandates because of the Government and CDC? So if they saying its ok then why the fuck would they still require you to come in with a mask? Its amazing how many retarded people it is in this world
It is to limit their liability just in case someone sues them for negligence over the issue.

We'll be wearing a mask until the end of time if the Democrats get their way. And from the looks of it, we just might end up doing so - despite what anyone (the CDC) says... :rolleyes:

The Democrats want to control you and each one of us. Once they have us all in the grip...nothing will stop them from future Totalitarianism.

No the democrats are SAYING take the shit off and some businesses are still saying WE WANT U to still wear them
The only reason democrats are saying that is because everything they are doing is causing mega problems for this country and they hope it will soothe some of the fools that voted for them. I was at the feed store today and the guy was really frustrated with the near daily price hikes and the fact they shut down a coal fired plant here in Texas where they used the ash produced for other products, and how the Biden scum sold all the corn surplus we had to China. Anyone who thinks Biden is doing a good job is a liar or a fool.
Biden is not in charge of selling corn to China but, Trump made the trade treaties with China when he was president.

We'll be wearing a mask until the end of time if the Democrats get their way. And from the looks of it, we just might end up doing so - despite what anyone (the CDC) says... :rolleyes:

The Democrats want to control you and each one of us. Once they have us all in the grip...nothing will stop them from future Totalitarianism.

No the democrats are SAYING take the shit off and some businesses are still saying WE WANT U to still wear them
The only reason democrats are saying that is because everything they are doing is causing mega problems for this country and they hope it will soothe some of the fools that voted for them. I was at the feed store today and the guy was really frustrated with the near daily price hikes and the fact they shut down a coal fired plant here in Texas where they used the ash produced for other products, and how the Biden scum sold all the corn surplus we had to China. Anyone who thinks Biden is doing a good job is a liar or a fool.
Biden is not in charge of selling corn to China but, Trump made the trade treaties with China when he was president.
bart blind.png

View attachment 489505
1621019871882.png

then why the fuck would they still require mask? Didn't these stores only have these mandates because of the Government and CDC? So if they saying its ok then why the fuck would they still require you to come in with a mask? Its amazing how many retarded people it is in this world

It's more amazing how many ignorant people there are! I listen to epidemiologists and only politicians who listen to epidemiologists.

Of course there are those who believe their liberty and freedom is being taken away from them. Much like a three year old whose toy is taken from the child, they whine about wearing a mask, keeping a social distance and thus mock and cry when told, "no mask, no entry" not doing so shows no respect for their community or other human beings.

The Private Sector has the right to tell those anti social jerks and the other postmodern kooks [those who react to the assumed certainty of scientific, or objective, efforts to explain reality].

Blue state governors want to stay locked down and masked up...why?...who knows....for power mainly...sick power mad people....
Yep, that's the reason. Dems wanting totalitarian control over everything everyone does. Like the Chinese Communist Party.

The stores and the Dems will NEVER "let" us stop with these terrible rules because no one in the history of the world has ever given anyone freedom.

Freedom has to be taken. That's simply how the world works.

Until we start protesting in large groups this will continue. I am looking for protests to join in Maryland: tell me if you hear of any. The leftist media won't let anyone talk about that, of course.
The reason for most Democratic Governors and Pols for locking down Main St. was to protect it's citizenry. The claim that the government is despotic for asking We the People to protect themselves from the virus is typical of the current iteration of Republican Supporters; that is, spreading the BIG LIE posted by Circe.

The hypocrisy, damn lies and character assassinations are the flaws in the character of those who find wearing a mask, respecting social distancing and mocking the virus an attack on their liberty. That is not only childish, but ludicrous. But not surprising since they support dumb Donald and his is an example of a man-child.

Last edited:

It's more amazing how many ignorant people there are! I listen to epidemiologists and only politicians who listen to epidemiologists.

Of course there are those who believe their liberty and freedom is being taken away from them. Much like a three year old whose toy is taken from the child, they whine about wearing a mask, keeping a social distance and thus mock and cry when told, "no mask, no entry" not doing so shows no respect for their community or other human beings.

The Private Sector has the right to tell those anti social jerks and the other postmodern kooks [those who react to the assumed certainty of scientific, or objective, efforts to explain reality].
Says the amazing ignorant person.

Very spot on, Mr MikeTx! Thank you!

I just want to add by saying that:

The way this country is going and probably has gone already, in just a few years, we may not even be the United States of America, everyone in the world recognized and still sees as such. I am sure the Democrats know very well, the world is watching. They are watching how easily it is going to take, to take down the "once MOST Powerful country in the world" and how they are taking it down with them. I remember back in the 1980s when then President Ronald Reagan said:

"We are a nation that has a government—not the other way around. And this makes us special among the nations of the Earth. Our Government has no power except that granted it by the people. It is time to check and reverse the growth of government which shows signs of having grown beyond the consent of the governed." – 1981

Forum List

Back