Can someone help me to understand the decisions of some of these businesses? If CDC is saying that the mask mandate is lifted

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
then why the fuck would they still require mask? Didn't these stores only have these mandates because of the Government and CDC? So if they saying its ok then why the fuck would they still require you to come in with a mask? Its amazing how many retarded people it is in this world

We'll be wearing a mask until the end of time if the Democrats get their way. And from the looks of it, we just might end up doing so - despite what anyone (the CDC) says... :rolleyes:

The Democrats want to control you and each one of us. Once they have us all in the grip...nothing will stop them from future Totalitarianism.

Blue state governors want to stay locked down and masked up...why?...who knows....for power mainly...sick power mad people....

then why the fuck would they still require mask? Didn't these stores only have these mandates because of the Government and CDC? So if they saying its ok then why the fuck would they still require you to come in with a mask? Its amazing how many retarded people it is in this world

Businesses are private property. Property owners can make their own rules.

Many business owners are actually Progressive pipsqueaks, who are afraid of absolutely everything.

There it is.

Many business owners are actually Progressive pipsqueaks who are afraid of absolutely everything.

There it is.
Pretty much it....

Many business owners are actually Progressive pipsqueaks who are afraid of absolutely everything.

There it is.
Well when the first store grows some balls and follows the science the rest will come along when they see their customers going away...

We'll be wearing a mask until the end of time if the Democrats get their way. And from the looks of it, we just might end up doing so - despite what anyone (the CDC) says... :rolleyes:

The Democrats want to control you and each one of us. Once they have us all in the grip...nothing will stop them from future Totalitarianism.

No the democrats are SAYING take the shit off and some businesses are still saying WE WANT U to still wear them

Blue state governors want to stay locked down and masked up...why?...who knows....for power mainly...sick power mad people....
PA is loosening restrictions and some stores still want you to wear the mask. I thought the only reason they had that rule in the 1st place was because of the state and local government. So if they saying we are lifting the mask mandate why the fuck are they saying still wear your mask?

I've been protesting with my patronage since the pandemic started...one store is Nazi like in their mask and line policy...go in one door leave on the other side of the store and don't let that mask slip even an 8th of an inch...the other store is way more reasonable...so I shop there....

PA is loosening restrictions and some stores still want you to wear the mask. I thought the only reason they had that rule in the 1st place was because of the state and local government. So if they saying we are lifting the mask mandate why the fuck are they saying still wear your mask?
That's a good question...stupid comes to mind...

The vaccination is not working

A lot of times, corporations or chains privately of owned businesses put out a one size fits all policy that on average benefits them, though local conditions change from place to place. Sometimes favoring uniformity over practicality or even profit. I know a really great deli restaurant with a great menu and variety, yet you cannot order a beer to drink with your meal (not because of some moral principle) but, simply because one of the original stores was within 1000 ft of a church in the original state of the founding of the company, and the owners did not want store managers (that they wished to judge on performance) that would otherwise not have that zoning problem to have an unfair advantage in sales potential and store profit comparison with one of the original stores. I don't go in as often as I might, because to me, their kind of food in a sit-down situation favors a good draft beer to go with it. No problem, as I have lots of choices and occasionally I still just have a taste for their food, cause it is damned good. I don't hold a grudge, but just go with the flow.

Because they think there's still a pandemic.

Because they think there's still a pandemic.
plandemic

Yep, that's the reason. Dems wanting totalitarian control over everything everyone does. Like the Chinese Communist Party.

The stores and the Dems will NEVER "let" us stop with these terrible rules because no one in the history of the world has ever given anyone freedom.

Freedom has to be taken. That's simply how the world works.

Until we start protesting in large groups this will continue. I am looking for protests to join in Maryland: tell me if you hear of any. The leftist media won't let anyone talk about that, of course.

Yep, that's the reason. Dems wanting totalitarian control over everything everyone does. Like the Chinese Communist Party.

The stores and the Dems will NEVER "let" us stop with these terrible rules because no one in the history of the world has ever given anyone freedom.

Freedom has to be taken. That's simply how the world works.

Until we start protesting in large groups this will continue. I am looking for protests to join in Maryland: tell me if you hear of any. The leftist media won't let anyone talk about that, of course.
I will...

No the democrats are SAYING take the shit off and some businesses are still saying WE WANT U to still wear them
The only reason democrats are saying that is because everything they are doing is causing mega problems for this country and they hope it will soothe some of the fools that voted for them. I was at the feed store today and the guy was really frustrated with the near daily price hikes and the fact they shut down a coal fired plant here in Texas where they used the ash produced for other products, and how the Biden scum sold all the corn surplus we had to China. Anyone who thinks Biden is doing a good job is a liar or a fool.

Forum List

Back