Can someone give me a reason a female coworker would need to know these 2 things about me?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was just walking into the break room to get my lunch and spoke to her and then she out of nowhere asked

FBJ do you drive? I said no and explained why. Then she said......"do you have your licensed? I said yes

Why the hell does she need to know that? Does she want me to take her out? Or does she want me to take someone else out?

She is just trying to figure out your mode of transportation when you stalk her?

Since you don't own a car.......are you renting one? ......or maybe taking a taxi to her neighborhood? ....... :dunno:

Last edited:
She is just trying to figure out your mode of transportation when you stalk her?

Since you don't own a car.......are you renting one? ......or maybe taking a taxi to her neighborhood? ....... :dunno:

Can u be serious mutherfucker

I was just walking into the break room to get my lunch and spoke to her and then she out of nowhere asked

FBJ do you drive? I said no and explained why. Then she said......"do you have your licensed? I said yes

Why the hell does she need to know that? Does she want me to take her out? Or does she want me to take someone else out?
She wants to know if you have your license or it was pulled for some reason like DUI.

Can u be serious mutherfucker
OK......the truth is, she can't figure out why a handsome hunk of manhood like you, with a brilliant mind, and suave demeanor, doesn't own a car?

Just tell her that you are a secret agent working under cover and have no need for one.

That will definitely get you laid in no time. ...... :thup:

Last edited:

She wants to know if you have your license or it was pulled for some reason like DUI.
Which is STILL none of her business.

Did you think she wanted to set you up on a blind date of some kind?

Only a couple of times did anyone do that to me. They were never friends with the poor man they decided to torture after that.

Only a couple of times did anyone do that to me. They were never friends with the poor man they decided to torture after that.

Sounds that way because the question came out of nowhere

I never suggested it was her business. She may be romantically interested in FBJ or she is just making conversation.

She wants to give you a blow job while sticking her finger up your ass...

Oh, and for a real answer she might have needed a ride somewhere and was wondering if you had a mode of transportation that were not your feet or a bus pass...

Sounds that way because the question came out of nowhere

It sounds that way to me also, run.

I never suggested it was her business. She may be romantically interested in FBJ or she is just making conversation.

asking if someone drives out of the blue is making conversation?

Oh, and for a real answer she might have needed a ride somewhere and was wondering if you had a mode of transportation that were not your feet or a bus pass...

There are tons of women who drive that she is cool with so I doubt that

asking if someone drives out of the blue is making conversation?
Yep she wants you to drive her on a date.

There are tons of women who drive that she is cool with so I doubt that

How do you know?

Why not ask her why she was asking?

I mean it would be easier to ask her than ask message board members, well I would think it would be, right?

She does not exist.

In what context did this arise? It seems like a strange thing to ask out of the blue.

I walked in the break room to get my lunch and spoke to her. A few minutes later she asked.......FBJ do you drive?

I said no and then went on to explain I never needed a car because my job was in walking distance for 12 years

Then she said......."do you have a license? I said Yes

So not sure why I got those two questions out of the blue

In all liklihood the workplace skuttlebutt includes your cable and heat being cut off because you were so far in arears, and she was just wondering if perhaps a repo guy had grabbed your ride.

In what context did this arise? It seems like a strange thing to ask out of the blue.

I walked in the break room to get my lunch and spoke to her. A few minutes later she asked.......FBJ do you drive?

I said no and then went on to explain I never needed a car because my job was in walking distance for 12 years

Then she said......."do you have a license? I said Yes

So not sure why I got those two questions out of the blue

Maybe she just want to have a conversation with you. Lots of women have a strange way of starting a conversation with men.

Forum List

Back