Can someone explain what has happened to the GOP?

Standard LibProg defense - a grotesque falsehood - against any voicing of the truth, related to the damage that Illegal Aliens have done to the trades and our fellow citizens.

Try standing with your own fellow countrymen, for once, rather than this plague of outsiders.

Or... by siding with Illegal Aliens... perhaps you ARE standing with your fellow countrymen?

My fellow countrymen are not the christian bigots who support the GOP. Seriously, fuck those guys for just being stupid. Which is anyone who still votes Republican after 2008.
So, anyone who votes Republican is not your fellow countryman? Wake me up, when you grow up, Joey...

So, anyone who votes Republican is not your fellow countryman? Wake me up, when you grow up, Joey...

I put them in the "Too Stupid to live' category. I find it hilarious when the rich people they vote for screw them.

Look what's happening now. They are pulling out all the stops to make Rubio President, and that guy will open the floodgates on illegals.

I put them in the "Too Stupid to live' category. I find it hilarious when the rich people they vote for screw them...
Getting screwed-over slowly and indirectly registers more slowly and less painfully than bigger chunks taken out of a paycheck, I suppose.

...Look what's happening now. They are pulling out all the stops to make Rubio President, and that guy will open the floodgates on illegals.
You are entirely correct in this analysis.

The "directed verdict" effect is why we see this Populist Uprising on both sides of the aisle.

It remains to be seen how persistent and how forceful and effective that Uprising will be during the course of 2016.

Forum List

Back