Can Science Ever Prove One Way Or Another Whether Or Not People Are Born Gay?

Yes, science has already proven that some people are born gay. Some of those are born intersexual.
I dont know if the homosexual birth defect exists or not

But the vast majority of homo’s are there by choice and as a result of grooming

Should we have pity for innocent children who were blighted by the homosexual lifestyle and now have passed the point of no return?

Yes as long as they dont try to drag the next generation down with them

But the vast majority of homo’s are there by choice and as a result of grooming

It's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you don't know very much about gay people, nor have you ever had much conversation with them, because if you had, you wouldn't have made such an idiotic statement.

It's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you don't know very much about gay people, nor have you ever had much conversation with them, because if you had, you wouldn't have made such an idiotic statement.
I know as much as I need to know

1669518035304.jpeg

And more than we are forced to know

People are born with physical birth defects all the time. They have to struggle with these limitations. God didn't CAUSE that, but He used it to see how we deal with our particular "cross." People are born with any number of mental "defects" as well. And yes, homosexuality is a mental defects.

God uses any struggle to see if we give up and give in, or if we're actually going to OBEY Him and actually STRUGGLE against the pulls of this life.

We ALL go through something in our daily lives. Christians are supposed to fight the good fight DAILY. God is watching, and God is judging.

Telling these people this behavior is "normal" is "helping" them to hell
you have a very limited view of gays, don't you?

gayness is not a mental defect.
it's a personal preference that has been portrayed as a defect of some sort throughout the centuries, and it's about time that changed.

on the other hand, gays should not assume that all (kids) want to be gay, either.

there should be room in this world for ALL sexual preferences.
i applaud the LGBTQ+ communities for shepherding the non-straights into bars where they can now safely mingle with eachother over a pint.
i find this to be progress for humanity.

I noticed that Donald H never answered my question about where the link was that proved people were born gay. However, ABikerSailor's brain study articles were rather interesting I have to admit.

We get it. Although I'm not sure whether to laugh or be concerned. Both I guess even though it really shouldn't be funny.

I'm asking this question because atheists on here repeatedly use the excuse that since they don't believe in the Bible that they just jump to the conclusion that people are either born gay or straight especially since being gay has its hardships.

So far, I don't see any arguments in the world of science proving this one way or the other. Am I missing something? Btw, this isn't meant to be a gay bashing thread, so please don't make it one. Just looking for answers here to this ages old debate about a possible gay gene.

Are rapists born the way they are? Serial killers?

Were you born the way you are?
Actually yes and no. I believe adults are very much like they were when they were kids. Like my two nephews. The younger one was different than the other one and a lot of his shy or peculiar behaviors as a kid seem to still exist today.

But I also understand that experiences shape who you are. Childhood trauma can shape who you are.

Were you born the way you are?
Is a sociopath or psychopath born that way? It’s certainly in them. Some people get raped as a child and use it as the excuse why they did it. Or they say their dad beat them so they beat their kids.

Some people don’t. It’s just not “in them”

Is a sociopath or psychopath born that way? It’s certainly in them. Some people get raped as a child and use it as the excuse why they did it. Or they say their dad beat them so they beat their kids.

Some people don’t. It’s just not “in them”

Which means there is no simple answer.

Actually yes and no. I believe adults are very much like they were when they were kids. Like my two nephews. The younger one was different than the other one and a lot of his shy or peculiar behaviors as a kid seem to still exist today.

But I also understand that experiences shape who you are. Childhood trauma can shape who you are.

Again not a simple answer but I don't understand why some can't comprehend they can be born one way and someone else another.

Which means there is no simple answer.

Again not a simple answer but I don't understand why some can't comprehend they can be born one way and someone else another.
Good point. I suppose a straight homophobe believes because they were born straight so too must gays.

I say that opinion is telling. It tells me for that homophobe, being straight is a choice.

They don’t realize they are on the spectrum and because society is negative towards gays, they are negative too.

Proof is I don’t believe in Christianity. So I don’t feel two loving gays are doing anything wrong.

A lot of them were taught young that it’s a sin. In a society that didn’t do that, perhaps they’d take on in the lip or hip.

Good point. I suppose a straight homophobe believes because they were born straight so too must gays.

I say that opinion is telling. It tells me for that homophobe, being straight is a choice.

They don’t realize they are on the spectrum and because society is negative towards gays, they are negative too.

Proof is I don’t believe in Christianity. So I don’t feel two loving gays are doing anything wrong.

A lot of them were taught young that it’s a sin. In a society that didn’t do that, perhaps they’d take on in the lip or hip.

As a Christian, I do not see two people in a loving relationship as a sin.

Jesus taught me that all people are not born the same.

For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

Matthew 19:12

As a Christian, I do not see two people in a loving relationship as a sin.

Jesus taught me that all people are not born the same.

For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

Matthew 19:12
If gays weren’t already cutting off their own dicks, republicans would be in favor of eunuching.

I know of no gay people who do that.
You know what I mean. I’m saying republicans would suggest a gay cut his penis off before putting it in another man’s butt.

But that would be supporting trannies who want their healthcare to pay for just that.

If gays weren’t already cutting off their own dicks, republicans would be in favor of eunuching.
You think gay people cutoff their body parts? You have proof? A link? I think you are making up stuff to sound really ignorant.

Forum List

Back