Can Science Ever Prove One Way Or Another Whether Or Not People Are Born Gay?

Whatever.

So in other words you admit that you totally made that part up. I'm somebody who heavily believes in both science and Christianity and they actually back each other up to a point.

I'm asking this question because atheists on here repeatedly use the excuse that since they don't believe in the Bible that they just jump to the conclusion that people are either born gay or straight especially since being gay has its hardships.

So far, I don't see any arguments in the world of science proving this one way or the other. Am I missing something? Btw, this isn't meant to be a gay bashing thread, so please don't make it one. Just looking for answers here to this ages old debate about a possible gay gene.
Mental illness is a disability.
Thats all.

I'm asking this question because atheists on here repeatedly use the excuse that since they don't believe in the Bible that they just jump to the conclusion that people are either born gay or straight especially since being gay has its hardships.

So far, I don't see any arguments in the world of science proving this one way or the other. Am I missing something? Btw, this isn't meant to be a gay bashing thread, so please don't make it one. Just looking for answers here to this ages old debate about a possible gay gene.
Science doesn’t prove anything one way or another. so, you’re in for a long wsit.

I didn't say that though.
Yes you did. YOU thought I was an atheist then you need to tell me what it is. If you say, someone who doesn’t believe in god, which one ? Do you mean any god, like Zeus of the sun, Mohammad or etc. Pick one out. Then I’ll know what you mean by atheists. Any god means just that.

Yes you did. YOU thought I was an atheist then you need to tell me what it is. If you say, someone who doesn’t believe in god, which one ? Do you mean any god, like Zeus of the sun, Mohammad or etc. Pick one out. Then I’ll know what you mean by atheists. Any god means just that.

All of them I already told you that remember?

So now you’re making up shit. Look up the meaning of science instead of making up shit.

Forget it I don't have time for this. 🙄

I made my wealth via the application of science.

And you’re an idiot.

Take a step back. How could there be a "gay gene" when the fathers of gays are essentially ALL straight? As are their grandfathers. And great grandfathers. If there was any possibility that that irregularity were passed down from one generation to another, the Gay Mafia would have paid some foundation to produce a study that proves it.

Nobody knows.

Take a step back. How could there be a "gay gene" when the fathers of gays are essentially ALL straight? As are their grandfathers. And great grandfathers. If there was any possibility that that irregularity were passed down from one generation to another, the Gay Mafia would have paid some foundation to produce a study that proves it.

Nobody knows.
If there was a homosexual gene the Left would be anti abortion.

I made my wealth via the application of science.

And you’re an idiot.
Big fucking deal. Another blowhard from out of the wood work who still doesn’t know what science is about. It proves nothing. If you think it does, you are degrading science and are science illiterate.

This entire thread is based upon a fallacy. The answer is NO. That’s not a prerogative of science.

Big fucking deal. Another blowhard from out of the wood work who still doesn’t know what science is about. It proves nothing. If you think it does, you are degrading science and are science illiterate.

This entire thread is based upon a falkacy .
Pure science is putting naked people in freezing water to learn how long they can live.

I would LOVE to only marry a woman spiritually and not legally. Perhaps I would have gotten married if that was the case. One of my biggest fears is losing half my shit. So any woman I ever looked at and thought "I could see myself married to her" either

a. Didn't have any $
b. Had their own money and didn't want me

Nothing I can do about b. In fact, this is why so many fewer young women today are getting married. They don't need to. How many of our grandmothers got married for love? Very few. Most of my greek immigrant old relatives had arranged marriages.

My parents actually got married because they were in love. I don't think either of my grandparents did.
Money is not a motivation for me, caring and loving someone is. Being a person that cares for others and leading a team in work is motivation for me. Enjoying my job is more important to me, forming a great team is important to me, the income is a result not motivation. .

Money is not a motivation for me, caring and loving someone is. Being a person that cares for others and leading a team in work is motivation for me. Enjoying my job is more important to me, forming a great team is important to me, the income is a result not motivation. .

I watch Mountain Men and they are always saying "if I wanted money I'd get a job". The guy was a hunting guide. He had to drag really long polls out to a river to make a bridge. By himself. Float the beams down the cold river. Long hard job. All that time spent. Factor that into how much those guys pay him for a once in a lifetime Kodiac Bear hunt.

Point is, he doesn't make much money but he's doing what he/I love. I would trade it all in and do what he does tomorrow if I could. I have a father that lives close who relies on me a lot. So I'm stuck here because of love.

I love my brother too. And if I moved to the wild he would visit often. At least during hunting season.

I don't have the love of a child or wife. You don't miss what you never had. And I've felt the love of a woman before. A few times. Just never enough that I wanted to do till death do us part. I'll admit it's not them it's me. LOL.

Man I really do wish I could have found someone who was

a. Hot enough I wanted to be with her forever
b. Makes at least half of what I do. $50K added on to my pay? Man we'd be a power couple. LOL.

Any woman who I wanted enough that I'd change my whole life for her, and met my qualifications, never came to be. I had a lot of women want me who no fucking way I'd settle just because I'm getting to a certain age and alone. I like being alone. Not saying I wouldn't like to be a couple but I truly like being alone. And not completely alone. I have my dog. He's awesome.

Let me ask you something. What if you outlive your spouse? I'm always fascinated with people who quickly find someone else to co habitate with. If loving your spouse is your motivation and one day you're alone, what then? Serious question. My dad is a piece of crap without my mom. And it's been 8 years. He will probably live another 10 at least. So he's throwing away years because he misses his wife. Pathetic. Sad. He has 2 kids going to MSU. He could go to MSU football games, but nope. At least tailgate. Nope. He could come up north with my brother and I, nope. He is so pathetic without my mom. I'm almost glad I'm not that dependent on someone else.

And it's never too late. Lots of widows pretty soon. Ones with money.

I watch Mountain Men and they are always saying "if I wanted money I'd get a job". The guy was a hunting guide. He had to drag really long polls out to a river to make a bridge. By himself. Float the beams down the cold river. Long hard job. All that time spent. Factor that into how much those guys pay him for a once in a lifetime Kodiac Bear hunt.

Point is, he doesn't make much money but he's doing what he/I love. I would trade it all in and do what he does tomorrow if I could. I have a father that lives close who relies on me a lot. So I'm stuck here because of love.

I love my brother too. And if I moved to the wild he would visit often. At least during hunting season.

I don't have the love of a child or wife. You don't miss what you never had. And I've felt the love of a woman before. A few times. Just never enough that I wanted to do till death do us part. I'll admit it's not them it's me. LOL.

Man I really do wish I could have found someone who was

a. Hot enough I wanted to be with her forever
b. Makes at least half of what I do. $50K added on to my pay? Man we'd be a power couple. LOL.

Any woman who I wanted enough that I'd change my whole life for her, and met my qualifications, never came to be. I had a lot of women want me who no fucking way I'd settle just because I'm getting to a certain age and alone. I like being alone. Not saying I wouldn't like to be a couple but I truly like being alone. And not completely alone. I have my dog. He's awesome.

Let me ask you something. What if you outlive your spouse? I'm always fascinated with people who quickly find someone else to co habitate with. If loving your spouse is your motivation and one day you're alone, what then? Serious question. My dad is a piece of crap without my mom. And it's been 8 years. He will probably live another 10 at least. So he's throwing away years because he misses his wife. Pathetic. Sad. He has 2 kids going to MSU. He could go to MSU football games, but nope. At least tailgate. Nope. He could come up north with my brother and I, nope. He is so pathetic without my mom. I'm almost glad I'm not that dependent on someone else.

And it's never too late. Lots of widows pretty soon. Ones with money.
I lost a daughter over 20 years ago and it still hurts everyday so I don’t blame people in mourning because death affects everyone differently. How long were your parents together?

The experts on Homosexuality say that they are born that way.

The only real experts are those who are Homosexual because they know what their sexual attractions are and when they felt them.

The overwhelming number say they always felt that way while almost none say it was a decision they made in later life
The real fireworks would start if they not only found a gene responsible for homosexuality but developed an in-utero test for it. Two of the biggest democrat constituent groups would be at each other's throats, the homosexual lobby fighting to make abortions eliminating homosexual babies illegal, and the abortion lobby fighting to keep all abortion legal at all times for all reasons.

I lost a daughter over 20 years ago and it still hurts everyday so I don’t blame people in mourning because death affects everyone differently. How long were your parents together?

She found him when he was like 20. Pathetic before he met her. She made a man out of him. And he's pathetic without her. We stopped trying to change or fix his odd behavior. The plus to this is he's very low maintenance. You know how most parents become more clingy/needy when they get old? He's relatively low maintenance. It's just upsetting because my brother and I go up north a lot on Friday's and come back Sunday. Sometimes my nephews come too. We have soooo many great memories. And dad stays home. It makes us angry too. What a dick. But he's not doing it to us. He's doing it to himself.

He doesn't realize his grandsons think he's pathetic. He's not impressing us with his 8 year long mourn. We're just moving on and living our lives without him. He says "I want to be with ma". But he won't eat anything that's bad for him. Won't smoke weed to help him sleep. Won't even eat edibles. Why not if you don't give a fuck? Right? He says "I just don't want to suffer".

So I go watch the Lion's games with him on Sundays and I usually go over Friday night after work for fish dinner. And my brother tries to stop by every other week at least. He's a busy guy with a family. I'm close and single.

I always remind him there are guys like you out there who have lost kids who aren't acting like him. Very sorry for your loss. This is one of my big fears. I don't want to get sick and die before my dog and dad. Once those two are gone, fuck it. But I can't do that to them. Everyone else will get over it. It's life right?

Greek parents are very controlling. I've had this conversation with some Greek friends. It's a bit morbid but I asked them if a small part of them fantasises about the day both their parents are gone. One of them had lost both parents. And his mom was a fucking nut. He had to feel a bit free when she finally passed on. Or I have a neighbor who suddenly started fixing up her place and soon moved to a bigger place because she got her inheritance. My thinking is I'd rather have my dad and I don't need the money. So it's not the money for me. It's that my dad has me sort of tied down to Metro Detroit. If he wasn't around I might get a place in Florida and live there from Dec 1 to April 1. But right now I can't leave my dad for 4 months.

Here's another example of what a shit head he is. His sister is in Florida but he's faught with her off and on his whole life and in recent years decided he doesn't want to talk to her anymore. He's turning into his father. God I hope this doesn't happen to me. Anyways, I'm going to Florida this year all of February. My brother has a place in Ft Lauderdale. It's a two bedroom. My dad could help me drive down to Florida and visit his sister. But he says NOT WITHOUT MA.

Forum List

Back