Can republicans cite any Trump success on foreign policy level?

What is a significant achievement by Trump on a foreign policy level? By achievement, I mean something gained. Something that was born out of a positive action and not a negative. For instance, pulling out of the climate accord, pulling out of WHO, etc are actions that result in a negative. Such actions are something any moron can do.

Only a moron or a very uninformed person wouldn't understand how pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord was beneficial to the US, We were being penalized because other countries' environmental targets were far below what they should be doing relative to ours.

There was enforcement mechanism behind the Paris agreement, which meant there was no accountability. Nations acting in good faith, like the US, would make the sacrifices and take the economic hit for doing so, while those not acting in good faith could cheat without any consequences. Think "China."

Then there were the economic impacts of the Paris Climate Accord: The agreement would have been devastating to the American economy. Meeting the requirements outlined for the U.S. in the deal would have cost our economy nearly $3 trillion over the next several decades. It would have resulted in the loss of over 6 million industrial sector jobs, including 3.1 million manufacturing jobs. The coal industry would have also been hit harder than it was.

The deal was also very costly for American taxpayers. Obama committed $3 billion to the Green Climate Fund, which is nothing more than a fucking slush fund. He committed this funding without consulting with Congress.

Then there was ISIS. Where did they go mall of a sudden? Did they just get tired of fighting, and all go home to tend their goats?

I could stay in this thread all night and post Trump's foreign policy successes, but why bother? Your head is so full of fuck that none of it would make any sense to you.
Debating the merits is besides the point. The criteria of my question is something removed but gained.

You asked for "a significant achievement by Trump on a foreign policy level" and I gave it to you.

Take it or leave.
Nope i specifically said something that was gained. Hell I even mentioned the climate accord in my OP as an example of what not to acknowledge.

What is a significant achievement by Trump on a foreign policy level? By achievement, I mean something gained. Something that was born out of a positive action and not a negative. For instance, pulling out of the climate accord, pulling out of WHO, etc are actions that result in a negative. Such actions are something any moron can do.

That's your opinion. He's got the world right where he wants it.
Oh gee how convenient.

This is why debating with liberals is a waste of time.
Trump has a long list of successes regarding foreign policy. Liberals just refuse to acknowledge them.
Name them with the criteria i gave. It has to be something gained - not taken away.

Look em up.
It's not like they haven't been discussed on this board dozens of times.
I don’t believe they exist so how could I look them up?

Keeping PROGS in check for starters, because they're foreign alright.

Keeping PROGS in check for starters, because they're foreign alright.
Lol this is so lame.

Only a moron or a very uninformed person wouldn't understand how pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord was beneficial to the US, We were being penalized because other countries' environmental targets were far below what they should be doing relative to ours.

There was enforcement mechanism behind the Paris agreement, which meant there was no accountability. Nations acting in good faith, like the US, would make the sacrifices and take the economic hit for doing so, while those not acting in good faith could cheat without any consequences. Think "China."

Then there were the economic impacts of the Paris Climate Accord: The agreement would have been devastating to the American economy. Meeting the requirements outlined for the U.S. in the deal would have cost our economy nearly $3 trillion over the next several decades. It would have resulted in the loss of over 6 million industrial sector jobs, including 3.1 million manufacturing jobs. The coal industry would have also been hit harder than it was.

The deal was also very costly for American taxpayers. Obama committed $3 billion to the Green Climate Fund, which is nothing more than a fucking slush fund. He committed this funding without consulting with Congress.

Then there was ISIS. Where did they go mall of a sudden? Did they just get tired of fighting, and all go home to tend their goats?

I could stay in this thread all night and post Trump's foreign policy successes, but why bother? Your head is so full of fuck that none of it would make any sense to you.
Debating the merits is besides the point. The criteria of my question is something removed but gained.

You asked for "a significant achievement by Trump on a foreign policy level" and I gave it to you.

Take it or leave.
Nope i specifically said something that was gained. Hell I even mentioned the climate accord in my OP as an example of what not to acknowledge.

Don't try to be coy with me. I already listed what we gained from pulling out of the accord. Here are some more to chew on...

Donald Trump achievements: Foreign policy (2017) - Conservapedia

Donald Trump achievements: Foreign policy (2018) - Conservapedia

Donald Trump achievements: Foreign policy (2019) - Conservapedia

Donald Trump achievements: Foreign policy (2020) - Conservapedia

The Wall, Billy! Don't forget the Wall! That's just one of hundreds of accomplishments.

Such actions are something any moron can do.
you could not do it......how come?....

Can you name one foreign policy success for Obama, I mean other than handing the Iranians 155 billion dollars

What about Trump letting us keep our doctor and trashing that Obumbo clusterfuck.

The U.S. reduced the number of troops in the volatile area of Syria. We didn't bomb a freaking defenseless country in Europe because the President was caught with his pants down and we didn't lose a single Ambassador. President Trump didn't ship 3,000 illegal weapons to drug cartels in Mexico. So far he is way ahead of the Clintons and Obama in the foreign policy arena.

Debating the merits is besides the point. The criteria of my question is something not removed but something gained.
You think China released this virus (to potentially remove Trump from office) because they're winning or because his policies benefit the U.S.?

Debating the merits is besides the point. The criteria of my question is something not removed but something gained.
You think China released this virus (to potentially remove Trump from office) because they're winning or because his policies benefit the U.S.?

Billy doesn't know his ass from his elbow. He only knows what he hears spewed by the fake news,

isis is toast
Lil rocket man is stuck in his cage
Foreign countries have paid more to nato
We're not in any new wars
We ditched the scam climate accord
We ditched the corrupt who
Got a better trade deal in NA and trying to get one with china

Honestly I don't care about foreign affairs as much as I do domestic policy as long as we aren't starting new wars.

Can republicans cite any Trump success on foreign policy level?

- Started fewer armed conflicts than Obama.
- Killed fewer humans than Obama.
- Blew the limbs off fewer humans than Obama.
- Killed fewer kids than Obama.

Shall we continue?
You’re comparing Trump’s one term to Obama’s two terms? I guaran-fucking-tee you that if Trump is re-elected, he will start a war on some scale.

Of course all of those examples are simply Trump not doing something lol. Sorry. Doesn’t count.
My goodness talk about concrete thinking

Take it or leave.

Don't try to be coy with me. I already listed what we gained from pulling out of the accord. Here are some more to chew on...

Donald Trump achievements: Foreign policy (2017) - Conservapedia

Donald Trump achievements: Foreign policy (2018) - Conservapedia

Donald Trump achievements: Foreign policy (2019) - Conservapedia

Donald Trump achievements: Foreign policy (2020) - Conservapedia
How about you actually read those links and cite those that fit the criteria?

Are you trolling?

Forum List

Back