Can Paris summit save two-state solution?

They will annex both, and do what they've been accused of for decades - they will finally remove the arab muslims and send them back to their native countries - what they should have done in 1967 when the arabs were threatening and attempting to mass murder all of the jews.

The world and the muslim filth will be "aflame" for about 5 years, and then everything will go back to normal.

They're in their native countries already...first you call for muslim genocide, then ethnic cleansing. Make up your mind.

No, all of them, without exception, or immigrant from other lands. They are not natives to the land of Israel.

You can call it whatever you want. I don't care. The non-Israelis will be forced out. One or another, they will leave the land. They will either leave on their own, they will leave by force, or they will die.

That's the only options that they themselves have created for themselves.

They could have been Israeli citizens by now. They choose against that. So they get what they get.
How can someone say of Palestinians that the land where they were born and whose forefathers were born are classed as immigrants when, at the same time, Russian Jews born in Birobidzhan of Russian parents have more of a right to live in that same place now called Israel, it must be asked. It takes some nerve to utter such brazen racism in contradiction to manifest facts. As long as there are Zionists who perpetrate the mythical right of return for Russian Jews to the Holy Land while denying the right of return to native Palestinian refugees to the land of their birth and that of there forefathers, there will be a brand of Israeli injustice poisoning the Holy Land.

A peasant who's kids were born on a land belonging to a Shekih in Lebanon or a Turk does not become automatically the owner.
The Palestinian Mufti himself recognized the sales of the lands and the Hamas leadership itself recognizes that Palestinians are from Egypt, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere.

From 1:46...

There were thousands of Palestinian Jews before Zionism who were expelled from Hebron, Gaza, Nablus and Acre numerous times.

How should we settle this dillema?

No there were not, that's just a bunch of Zionist propaganda. There were no Jews at all in Palestine until the Muslim conquest in 638 AD, and the Jews that accompanied the Muslims as invaders were not from Palestine. The Jews from Spain that came after 1492 were also not from Palestine. And of course, the European Zionists were not from Palestine and were Europeans (genetically) that practiced Judaism with little to no ancestral ties to the area.

The Palestinians (who were practiced Christianity and Islam by the time the European Zionists initiated their invasion) are the only indigenous people of the area having remained there throughout the past 3,000 years under a succession of ruling regimes, converting to the religion of the rulers, as required or convenient.

Let's stick to the facts rather than to Zionist fantasies.

Link?

Eloy, et al,

The Arab Palestinians endured "brutal suffering" because they shot themselves in the foot.

The Jewish problem with Palestinians causes brutal suffering for the Palestinian people. You are right that it is not political. It is more a problem of Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity. As long as the Israelis oppress the Palestinians and stop them having their own state as the international community recommends, they nullify their own sovereignty.
(COMMENT)

I think, if you check your history, the Arab Palestinians rejected their own state as the international community recommended.

UNITED NATIONS PALESTINE COMMISSION First Special Report to the Security Council:
The Problem of Security in Palestine A/AC.21/9 S/676 16 February 1948
6. The Secretary-General has been informed by the Arab Higher Committee that is determined to persist in its rejection of the partition plan and in its refusal to recognize the resolution of the Assembly and “anything deriving therefrom”. The Subsequent communication of 6 February to the Secretary-General from the representative of the Arab Higher Committee set forth the following conclusions of the Arab Higher Committee Delegation:

“a. The Arabs of Palestine will never recognize the validity of the extorted partition recommendations or the authority of the United Nations to make them.

“b. The Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power or group of powers to establish a Jewish State in Arab territory is an act of aggression which will be resisted in self-defense by force.

c. It is very unwise and fruitless to ask any commission to proceed to Palestine because not a single Arab will cooperate with the said commission.

d. The United Nations or its commission should not be misled to believe that its efforts in the partition plan will meet with any success. It will be far better for the eclipsed prestige of this organization not to start on this adventure.

e. The United Nations prestige will be better served by abandoning, not enforcing such an injustice.

f. The determination of every Arab in Palestine is to oppose in every way the partition of that country.

g. The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition.
“The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child.​

Most Respectfully,
R
That was then, this is now.

Exactly. Tinmore, monte and Rocco endlessly debating the past solves absolutely nothing.

How can someone say of Palestinians that the land where they were born and whose forefathers were born are classed as immigrants when, at the same time, Russian Jews born in Birobidzhan of Russian parents have more of a right to live in that same place now called Israel ...

Why is the family of a Muslim immigrant from Egypt in the 1930s "Palestinian" and the family of a Jewish immigrant from Russia in the 1930s "foreign settler invaders"?

Its a simple question.

That any Palestinian objected to the conquest and colonization of Palestine when it initiated by the British on behalf of the Euroepan Jews, including the Palestinian leadership at the time, is a natural response any people would have. Why do you find it surprising , or wrong?

Then why do you find it surprising and wrong that the Jewish people object to the conquest and colonization of Israel and wish to regain their homeland?

The notion that any summit/meeting whatever - is going to accomplish one damn thing is downright laughable.
The only people who can solve this multi-generational problem is Israeli citizens and Palestinians...anything else is all show and no go.

Neither were the European Jews who left Europe of their own will after WWII.

How people are still bothering to post to this worthless scumbag when it utters comments like this I cannot fathom.

I've seen stormfronters and other fucking garbage pass through these parts, and this turd is no different - it is just pretending to be "reasonable."

Stop feeding this trolling asshole.

I think you have described him perfectly. Today the biggest humanitarian crisis is happening in Syria and this two-bit anti-Semite keeps on saying "brutal occupation." as if most of us are going to believe him. Probably just another slogan he picked up and he can't stop using it. He probably doesn't take any time to read what is happening in Syria because he can't blame the Jews.

How people are still bothering to post to this worthless scumbag when it utters comments like this I cannot fathom.

I've seen stormfronters and other fucking garbage pass through these parts, and this turd is no different - it is just pretending to be "reasonable."

I think you have described him perfectly. Today the biggest humanitarian crisis is happening in Syria and this two-bit anti-Semite keeps on saying "brutal occupation." as if most of us are going to believe him. Probably just another slogan he picked up and he can't stop using it. He probably doesn't take any time to read what is happening in Syria because he can't blame the Jews.

Hanan Ashrawi also says the occupation is "brutal." Don't know what she means by that.

Eloy, et al,

The Arab Palestinians endured "brutal suffering" because they shot themselves in the foot.

The Jewish problem with Palestinians causes brutal suffering for the Palestinian people. You are right that it is not political. It is more a problem of Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity. As long as the Israelis oppress the Palestinians and stop them having their own state as the international community recommends, they nullify their own sovereignty.
(COMMENT)

I think, if you check your history, the Arab Palestinians rejected their own state as the international community recommended.

UNITED NATIONS PALESTINE COMMISSION First Special Report to the Security Council:
6. The Secretary-General has been informed by the Arab Higher Committee that is determined to persist in its rejection of the partition plan and in its refusal to recognize the resolution of the Assembly and “anything deriving therefrom”. The Subsequent communication of 6 February to the Secretary-General from the representative of the Arab Higher Committee set forth the following conclusions of the Arab Higher Committee Delegation:

“a. The Arabs of Palestine will never recognize the validity of the extorted partition recommendations or the authority of the United Nations to make them.

“b. The Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power or group of powers to establish a Jewish State in Arab territory is an act of aggression which will be resisted in self-defense by force.

c. It is very unwise and fruitless to ask any commission to proceed to Palestine because not a single Arab will cooperate with the said commission.

d. The United Nations or its commission should not be misled to believe that its efforts in the partition plan will meet with any success. It will be far better for the eclipsed prestige of this organization not to start on this adventure.

e. The United Nations prestige will be better served by abandoning, not enforcing such an injustice.

f. The determination of every Arab in Palestine is to oppose in every way the partition of that country.

g. The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition.
“The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child.​

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinians were correct. It was their right to reject that plans.

ForeverYoung436, et al,

I agree 100%.

Eloy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Exactly. Tinmore, monte and Rocco endlessly debating the past solves absolutely nothing.
(QUESTIONs)

• When did the Hostile Arab Palestinian accept "having their own state as the international community recommends?"

• What Peace Treaty did the HoAP sign with Israel to conclude hostilities?

Let's discuss that!

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I agree... It is their right to "reject" every proposal at any time.

The Palestinians were correct. It was their right to reject that plans.
(COMMENT)

But having that right to "reject" --- and exercising that right to "reject" --- it seem illogical for the Palestinians to complain about not having what they rejected.

When I was overseas, I thought about those idiots that turned away food and complained they were hungry. I think that the Palestinians should not complain about their suffering when they asked to be martyrs and victims.

Just My Thought,
R

• When did the Hostile Arab Palestinian accept "having their own state as the international community recommends?"
Every so called peace talk was for the purpose of the Palestinian to negotiate away their rights. Nothing else is on the table.
Let's discuss that!

OK!

But having that right to "reject" --- and exercising that right to "reject" --- it seem illogical for the Palestinians to complain about not having what they rejected.
They rejected giving half of their country to foreign settlers as any other people in the world would do.

Why do you hold them to a different standard?

How can someone say of Palestinians that the land where they were born and whose forefathers were born are classed as immigrants when, at the same time, Russian Jews born in Birobidzhan of Russian parents have more of a right to live in that same place now called Israel ...

Why is the family of a Muslim immigrant from Egypt in the 1930s "Palestinian" and the family of a Jewish immigrant from Russia in the 1930s "foreign settler invaders"?

Its a simple question.
I believe the immigration to Palestine of Russian Jews in the 1930s would have been extremely exceptional whereas indigenous Arab Muslims were the typical population.

Today, any Russian Jew can claim the right to live in an illegal settlement as a right granted by the "Jewish" state of Israel while native Arab families are cast as unworthy of having a state of their own and the right of self-determination.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I only hold-up one standard.

They rejected giving half of their country to foreign settlers as any other people in the world would do.

Why do you hold them to a different standard?
(QUESTION)

They rejected giving half of their country to foreign settlers. How much do they have now? How do you know what other people would do? "as any other people in the world would do"

Here we are --- today. I'm not sure how many Arab "rejections" later. How many conflicts and how much farther advanced are the Arab Palestinians now? As compared to then?

Most Respectfully,
R

Hanan Ashrawi also says the occupation is "brutal." Don't know what she means by that.
Oh! You must be aware of how brutal the occupation of the Palestinian Territories are. It is difficult to watch the relentless oppression of Palestinians on a daily basis.

Without question, the occupation and blockade of the Palestinian people is brutal. Perhaps this is not reported in the American media.

No people have given up the land they lived on to foreign invaders without resistance. Some lost out forever, as the native americans and native australians, others like native africans, algerians, south africans etc., gained independence. We will have to see how it ends up in Palestine.

ForeverYoung436, et al,

I agree 100%.

Eloy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(QUESTIONs)

Let's discuss that!

Most Respectfully,
R
The state of Palestine is not only claimed by Palestinians but accepted by some United Nations agencies and countries, the latest being the Vatican state.

Vatican_zps40fuqeex.jpg

Pope Francis welcomes President Abbas upon the opening of the Palestine embassy in the Vatican state

Forum List

Back