Can Oscar Meyer's renamed 'Frankmobile' cut the mustard?

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
No, they are not renaming it from Wienermobile to Frankmobile for any other reason than a recipe and packaging change.

Auf wiedersehen, Wienermobile. Guten tag, Frankmobile.

While the company’s marketing folks have stayed true to its Germanic references — “weiner” means Vienna, and the city of Frankfurt holds that it has been making the elongated meat for more than 500 years — the brand hopes that the vehicle’s new name will suggest to dog fans that its products have been modified.

According to Kraft Heinz, Meyer’s owner, there’s a new recipe that marks the first change to Oscar Mayer’s franks in six years. Customers will soon see refreshed packaging and taste a “more balanced flavor profile and iconic beefy taste that is more delicious than ever,” according to a press release.

This past February, during the Super Bowl LVII weekend, a Wienermobile had its catalytic converter stolen. Some thief relished doing that.

I'm surprised conservatives aren't losing their minds over some fake war against weinermobiles

No, they are not renaming it from Wienermobile to Frankmobile for any other reason than a recipe and packaging change.

Auf wiedersehen, Wienermobile. Guten tag, Frankmobile.

While the company’s marketing folks have stayed true to its Germanic references — “weiner” means Vienna, and the city of Frankfurt holds that it has been making the elongated meat for more than 500 years — the brand hopes that the vehicle’s new name will suggest to dog fans that its products have been modified.

According to Kraft Heinz, Meyer’s owner, there’s a new recipe that marks the first change to Oscar Mayer’s franks in six years. Customers will soon see refreshed packaging and taste a “more balanced flavor profile and iconic beefy taste that is more delicious than ever,” according to a press release.

This past February, during the Super Bowl LVII weekend, a Wienermobile had its catalytic converter stolen. Some thief relished doing that.
Nothing beats a good plump wiener between 2 buns.

Oh, I'd love to be an Oscar Mayer frankfurt.
That is what I'd truly like to be.
'Cause if I were an Oscar Mayer frankfurt,

My goofy brother used to sing it,

"Oh, I'd love to be an Oscar Meyer frankfurter,
Cause them damn weiners just ain't got no class".

They missed their chance to go full woke. They could have named it the Frank N. Furtermobile.

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania. — Dr. Frank N. Furter, The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Rocky_Horror_2_fair.jpg

Forum List

Back