Can I please have this car?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
I want a Buick Grand National (second generation). How´s the price for a car in good condition or even new?

1987-buick-grand-national-for-sale-2016-08-11-1-1024x765.jpg

I want a Buick Grand National (second generation). How´s the price for a car in good condition or even new?

Why on earth would you want a GM piece of shit, that leaks like a civ in a carwash, breaks down with engine trouble constantly, and probably cant find parts for?

Why on earth would you want a GM piece of shit, that leaks like a civ in a carwash, breaks down with engine trouble constantly, and probably cant find parts for?
"Probably?" Stop talking smack. These Buicks were built like tanks and are still on the road. Everything GM built was not a piece of shit.

I don´t know for the quality and there is a second opinion anyway, but I like cars not eggs. This one is especially beautiful. And it doesn´t look cheap in any way but it is also not a rolling status symbol that indeed takes two lanes.

There are very few remaining Grand Nationals and "GNX's" that have not been modified (like the one pictured). They would be quite valuable, and nice as "toys," although not something you would want to drive regularly.

AT THE TIME, it was extremely quick, with 0-60 times near 5 seconds, but had little to commend it otherwise, other than its looks, which some find interesting.

The interesting thing about the car was that a group of engineers at Buick were able to get it built, in a company where this sort of innovation was not common or welcome.

Oh Mama! What a beauty! My college roommate had this car. Man, I loved that thing. And yes, you can haz dat kar!
That´s great news. I hope it is affordable. Yeah, what a car!

A) They're pretty rare

B) Pretty sure they were $50K when new

C) Black drug dealers buy up all those kind of cars, then jack them up and put big wheels on them.

You can, but I'd bet it would cost you $150K or more.

Last edited:

Oh Mama! What a beauty! My college roommate had this car. Man, I loved that thing. And yes, you can haz dat kar!
That´s great news. I hope it is affordable. Yeah, what a car!

A) They're pretty rare

B) Pretty sure they were $50K when new

C) Black drug dealers buy up all those kind of cars, then jack them up and put big wheels on them.

You can, but I'd bet it would cost you $150K or more.
That´s a bit expensive for me.

Forum List

Back