Can Gun Nuts Please Stop Saying You Need Guns to Protect Yourself From A Potential Tyrannical Government!!!

No they don’t. You’re hilarious. You live under a rock. There is no federal requirement anywhere requiring a background check for any sales other then from an FFL dealer. Dufus, you know you can sell a gun privately to any breathing humanoid. Are you trying to move guns to children ? Maybe just gift them to drug dealers and child abusers. You like doing that shit ?
You suggest that it is somehow within the rights of private citizens to know all that personal information about a potential buyer of a legal product. Why is it the responsibility of any private citizen to do the job of the government? Only when it comes to guns and illegals is there an expectation for the citizen to do the government's job. Pathetic.

I have served, and if some asshole ordered me to attack my hometown, I'd say no. That's the sort of thing you folks ignore.
Sure you have…..you’re Hilarious. Soldiers won’t be asked to “ attack towns”. Bet your ask they’ll return fire to this so called militia who threaten them or other Americans. Bet they will aid in the arrest of your ass if you’re violating my or anyone else’s rights. They WILL FOLLOW ORDERS.

Sure you have…..you’re Hilarious. Soldiers won’t be asked to “ attack towns”. Bet your ask they’ll return fire to this so called militia who threaten them or other Americans. Bet they will aid in the arrest of your ass if you’re violating my or anyone else’s rights. They WILL FOLLOW ORDERS.
Moron, we are talking about civil conflict, you think the military would be sent overseas during that? WTF is wrong with you? I don't care if you believe that I served or not. You are nobody.

You suggest that it is somehow within the rights of private citizens to know all that personal information about a potential buyer of a legal product.
Boy are you delusional. A firearm is not a legal product for every one. Are you that slow ? Neither are schedule one drugs and a plethora of other items for sale on the market only for sale to license holders.

Moron, we are talking about civil conflict, you think the military would be sent overseas during that? WTF is wrong with you? I don't care if you believe that I served or not. You are nobody.
Ha ha
Are you asleep. The guard units are under orders from both a state gov and federal authorities. Maybe you were asleep when they have been called up for civil unrest.…..MORON.

Boy are you delusional. A firearm is not a legal product for every one. Are you that slow ? Neither are schedule one drugs and a plethora of other items for sale on the market only for sale to license holders.
The responsibility to NOT purchase a firearm only applies to those that are legally barred. That number is insignificant in comparison to those who are legally allowed. To put that burden on private citizens is disgraceful. It is not my responsibility to know or care if you can't buy a gun, it is your responsibility not to buy a gun if you are barred from doing so. Why can't idiot liberals understand that?

Who says the public will be unarmed.

There are many on the Left who want an unarmed America, to deny that is to deny reality. Let me paint the picture for you: it all starts with an assault weapons ban passed by a Democrat Congress and signed by a democrat president. If Manchin and Sinema had not opposed the abolishment of the filibuster, do you not think the democrats would've passed that already or will at a future time? Future democrat administrations and Congresses could expand the definition for banned weapons to include shotguns, and then semi-automatic handguns, and they would make it more difficult and expensive to manufacture or acquire guns and ammunition. What would happen if the laws were changed to allow a gun manufacturer or seller to be sued if their guns were used to kill somebody? Hillary was talking about doing that back in 2016 when she was running for prez. You think they wouldn't do that when they get the chance if the filibuster was gone? What good is a gun if you can't get ammo for it? Or if your choices were to eat or shoot?

As gun owners we’re for stronger gun control measures to keep legal owners from selling guns to any breathing humanoid. Is that you ?

"Is that you?" Do you want to make this personal?

I take it you're going to outlaw private sales, how are you going to enforce that? Do you really believe that is doable? Do you think the crooks and crazies and terrorists will pay any attention to whatever gun control laws you pass?

Wow. You folks are in for a rude awakening if the shit ever hits the fan. Just saying.
Not really. Any nuts who declare war on America will face the military. And they will be treated as enemy combatants.

Ha ha
Are you asleep. The guard units are under orders from both a state gov and federal authorities. Maybe you were asleep when they have been called up for civil unrest.…..MORON.
Wow, you folks are just so fucking stupid. Nobody is talking about civil 'unrest' like the liberal summer of love that saw hundreds of riots and cities burned. Idiots like you think civil war is like some big brawl that the military could quash by driving some tanks down main street. Civil war is something completely different, which is why morons like you should just STFU.

There are many on the Left who want an unarmed America, to deny that is to deny reality. Let me paint the picture for you: it all starts with an assault weapons ban passed by a Democrat Congress and signed by a democrat president. If Manchin and Sinema had not opposed the abolishment of the filibuster, do you not think the democrats would've passed that already or will at a future time? Future democrat administrations and Congresses could expand the definition for banned weapons to include shotguns, and then semi-automatic handguns, and they would make it more difficult and expensive to manufacture or acquire guns and ammunition. What would happen if the laws were changed to allow a gun manufacturer or seller to be sued if their guns were used to kill somebody? Hillary was talking about doing that back in 2016 when she was running for prez. You think they wouldn't do that when they get the chance if the filibuster was gone? What good is a gun if you can't get ammo for it? Or if your choices were to eat or shoot?

"Is that you?" Do you want to make this personal?

I take it you're going to outlaw private sales, how are you going to enforce that? Do you really believe that is doable? Do you think the crooks and crazies and terrorists will pay any attention to whatever gun control laws you pass?
The "left" wants controls on gun ownership. The paranoid right wants guns to defend themselves against something they imagine.

The "left" wants controls on gun ownership. The paranoid right wants guns to defend themselves against something they imagine.
Rabid criminality from certain demographics is not imaginary. Wanting defense against such things is only sensible.

Wow, you folks are just so fucking stupid. Nobody is talking about civil 'unrest' like the liberal summer of love that saw hundreds of riots and cities burned. Idiots like you think civil war is like some big brawl that the military could quash by driving some tanks down main street. Civil war is something completely different, which is why morons like you should just STFU.
Since more than 90 percent of those protests were non violent wtf are you talking about?

Any kind of civil war that is tried will be stopped. There is no reason for the right to even be talking about it.

Rabid criminality from certain demographics is not imaginary. Wanting defense against such things is only sensible.
Yes it is. Especially from whites such as you with cognitive dissonance. Whites are the rabid criminals in this country so if anybody should be stockpiling weapons for protection it ain't you.

Since more than 90 percent of those protests were non violent wtf are you talking about?

Any kind of civil war that is tried will be stopped. There is no reason for the right to even be talking about it.
Nobody cares about the peaceful exercise of one's rights. It's those hundreds of incidents that did involve violence, looting, burning, and killing that people are concerned about. Well, sort of, if idiots want to burn down their own neighborhoods, we won't stop them.

You don't understand the nature of civil war. We are nowhere near such a thing at this point, and no, the government can't stop it if the people really want it. If it were to happen now, all bets are off, there simply are no clear delineations, no North and South, as it were. It would be a bloodbath of epic proportions, think Yugoslavia on a grand scale, genocide and all. Funny, the only people talking about rebellion and civil war are liberals trying to urge conservatives to it. Sad.

Yes it is. Especially from whites such as you with cognitive dissonance. Whites are the rabid criminals in this country so if anybody should be stockpiling weapons for protection it ain't you.
It's not for you to say what I should or shouldn't stockpile. That's the problem with you uppity folks that think you can tell everyone else what to do. No perspective.

90% of the German people were not nazis too........it doesn't take a majority of anything to destroy and murder.

Imagine going through life thinking the entire world is racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc. Imagine living a life in pure anger at any political opposition. Imagine a life dwelling on ONE president, and angrily foaming at the mouth at even the mention of his name. Imagine living a life where you hate your own nation, becvause you think your nation is always wrong. If you're a democrat, you don't have to imagine.

They are angry because they are still living in moms basement and afraid of the common cold virus.

It's not for you to say what I should or shouldn't stockpile. That's the problem with you uppity folks that think you can tell everyone else what to do. No perspective.
The first amendment says I can say what I did. That's the problem with your white entitlement mentality that comes with cognitive dissonance. When it comes to protection from violence, we black folks should be stockpiling guns, grenade launchers, RPG's tanks and bombs to defend ourselves from the historically documented and continuing propensity of white right wingers to comment racial violence.

Forum List

Back