can dems and republicans at least come together and agree on this one thing ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
right now our country is divided like never before ..... the left cant stand the right and the right cant stand the left ....when it comes to policy and future direction of America we disagree on practically every issue ! but there is one thing all Americans that love this country should agree on is China and holding them accountable for lying to the world about covid 19 ! they stopped domestic travel in and out of wuhan but allowed people from wuhan to travel to to America and other parts of the world ! and to all the people that call this virus a hoax i have one thing to say ....its not ! the virus is real ! and its deadly ! i know 3 people that have died from the virus in my home town ! and i have 2 friends that became seriously ill from covid ! i know many like to blame Trump for the covid spread but the truth of the matter is that this virus is so contagious that once we had the first case it was already to late ! for example take countries in europe that had extreme prolonged lockdowns and social distancing only to have the virus surge and is now rampaging ! the only thing that will stop the virus is a vaccine or herd immunity ! thats it ! so with that in mind can we all agree that China should be held to account not just to the US but to the entire world !

Last edited:
right now our country is divided like never before ..... the left cant stand the right and the right cant stand the left ....when it comes to policy and future direction of America we disagree on practically every issue ! but there is one thing all Americans that love this country should agree on is China and holding them accountable for lying to the world about covid 19 ! they stopped domestic travel in and out of wuhan but allowed people from wuhan to travel to to America and other parts of the world ! and to all the people that call this virus a hoax i have one thing to say ....its not ! the virus is real ! and its deadly ! i know 3 people that have died from the virus in my home town ! and i have to friends

What does garroting China have anything to do with OUR response to the virus? Will that solve our infection rate of almost 100K+ cases a day?..Almost 1K deaths every day?..the continuing economic damage?
When do you stop being an abject partisan and start thinking about the collective good? I'm sorry for the loss of your friends. No one should have to endure death by this virus.

right now our country is divided like never before ..... the left cant stand the right and the right cant stand the left ....when it comes to policy and future direction of America we disagree on practically every issue ! but there is one thing all Americans that love this country should agree on is China and holding them accountable for lying to the world about covid 19 ! they stopped domestic travel in and out of wuhan but allowed people from wuhan to travel to to America and other parts of the world ! and to all the people that call this virus a hoax i have one thing to say ....its not ! the virus is real ! and its deadly ! i know 3 people that have died from the virus in my home town ! and i have to friends

What does garroting China have anything to do with OUR response to the virus? Will that solve our infection rate of almost 100K+ cases a day?..Almost 1K deaths every day?..the continuing economic damage?
When do you stop being an abject partisan and start thinking about the collective good? I'm sorry for the loss of your friends. No one should have to endure death by this virus.

Most of the economic damage is being done by the shutdowns, not the virus.

Im afraid that the media has portrayed the origins of the virus as being Trumps fault, without actually saying it.
Youre right that China needs to be held accountable.
I know of only one person, who has said anything remotely close about holding China accountable.
Condolences on your loss.

OK. So I am curious. The man of orange did everything wrong. He lied to the American people and there are now empty tables at the dining room.
So tell me, exactly what would you personally have done differently if he "told the truth about COVID"?

Lets see what he did

Immediately put a ban on travel from China
Went into contracts with manufacturers to retrofit factories to make ventilators and PPE's
Initiated project warp speed
Set sail to two hospital ships to COVID hotspots
Had the ACoE build makeshift hospitals

But....but...but.....he didnt tell us the sky was falling!

So I am curious....with all he did do, including daily briefings.....what more did you need to know to realize it was serious?

Did you really need him to say...."and by the way, many of us will die and many of your children will lose their parents" for you to realize it was serious?

If he did, what would YOU have done differently?

If you want to agree on herd immunity...you're fucking nuts

No we can not get the number of infections to zero...but herd immunity will cost millions of lives and we CAN avoid that

How about we agree on mitigation efforts. Universal face masks. Social distancing and yes...shutdowns where needed.

Testing and tracing are absolute necessities...which means MILLIONS of tests are needed...far more than we have

Agreed?

and the rest of the world where the virus is surging ? and whats partisan about calling out the chicoms for their deceit ?

Democrats have no interest in holding fellow communists accountable. Shitstain obama paid China to develop this virus. They have no interest in assigning blame.

If you want to agree on herd immunity...you're fucking nuts

No we can not get the number of infections to zero...but herd immunity will cost millions of lives and we CAN avoid that
i dont want herd immunity and that rout would cost countless lives ..... but the virus aint going away its herd immunity or vaccine ... nothing else will stop it .

and the rest of the world where the virus is surging ? and whats partisan about calling out the chicoms for their deceit ?

Because it does absolutely SQUAT to help us. We don't wait for other countries to react before we do.

Because it does absolutely SQUAT to help us. We don't wait for other countries to react before we do.
we are supplying ppe ventilators and medical supplies to countries all over the world ! Trump mobilized the public and private sector to do so ! there is no way a democrat would have got the private sector involved like Trump did commie ! and i see that you believe your chicom allies bare no blame ! !

Forum List

Back