Antisemitic RFK Jr says COVID spared Jews and Chinese (No study showed such thing)

Fucking hilarious to watch the Party that gave Iran $150 Billion talk about antisemitism! I wonder what Biden and Obama got out of it?
You said nothing about RFK's
Fucking hilarious to watch the Party that gave Iran $150 Billion talk about antisemitism! I wonder what Biden and Obama got out of it?
1689519891180.png

If the Chinese government would have been involved - then why were they the last country to develop a vaccine and also the last country to administer it?
China luckily managed to contain this virus and all it's mutations due to a 2 year stringent quarantine - just as Taiwan and Vietnam.

All other governments simply couldn't be bothered or simply failed miserably in their Covid policies. Foremost the USA, which is also the country that initiated and continuously forwards this lab-issue and even propagates that China did it intentionally. Instead of the US public kicking their own useless administrations in the butt - which would be totally justified, they seems to feel content and happy about accusing others - whilst having themselves opposed quarantines and "personal" restrictions.
Interesting thoughts as usual . But suppose the main and likely only virus dstributor was the US . Or, more precisely ,the US Shadow Government . I think it highly likely that it was spread by the US military at the World Military Games at Wuhan in October 2019 . Seperately (what a coincidence ! ) all the scum were in Wuhan at the same time ( Gates , WHO , WEF and other Eugenics crazy people) to run a training exercise based on the release and spread of a respiratory pathogen -- just like SARS2 Covid19 .Coincidences like that simply do not occur . All details are well documented .

Everyone knows this stuff is happening, it's not a secret.

Pretending like it is, is making the leftards look dumber by the day.

Tell ya what - if everything RFK says turns out to be garbage, then he'll be exactly like the leftards.

Worst case, he's a leftard.

But we already knew that, right?

:dunno:
Why haven't the Democrats developed a virus to attack Republicans, especially the MAGAtarded ones?

Interesting thoughts as usual . But suppose the main and likely only virus dstributor was the US . Or, more precisely ,the US Shadow Government . I think it highly likely that it was spread by the US military at the World Military Games at Wuhan in October 2019 . Seperately (what a coincidence ! ) all the scum were in Wuhan at the same time ( Gates , WHO , WEF and other Eugenics crazy people) to run a training exercise based on the release and spread of a respiratory pathogen -- just like SARS2 Covid19 .Coincidences like that simply do not occur . All details are well documented .
Fact is that countless institutes worldwide, had and still are conducting "enhancement" research and experiments on all kinds of viruses incl. Covid-19 variants.

The Military games in Wuhan were brought in by China in response to Trump having brought up the Wuhan lab issue. As such I rather do not see that scenario to be very realistic, or sufficient evidence (to my knowledge) available to back up that claim. Interesting to me is however that initial reports from Feb/March 2020 foremost from Italy, seemed to confirm that "unknown" virus cases had already occurred in e.g. northern Italy as far back as Feb/March 2019.

The reason for investigation was due to Italy, especially the areas of Florence, Milan and Venice having been the first major hit area in Europe. And the large contingent of Chinese foremost from the province of Fujian - traveling and doing business in those areas. Due to re-investigation of cases and autopsies - these formerly unidentified cases were partially positively identified as Covid-19. This was reported by several MSM outlets - but seemed to have vanished/ignored by the MSM after Summer/Autumn 2020.

In return however, these Italian findings brought back again to China this Wuhan theory.

The lab in Wuhan is a bit more then 5km away from the fresh-market - where undoubtedly the virus started to concentrate and break out - causing havoc in Wuhan within 2 weeks. Infections located around the vicinity of the lab only occurred 2-3 weeks after the outbreak, when basically the virus had already spread throughout entire Wuhan and into the neighboring provinces.

After the official investigating Chinese team had send the genome sequence to WHO - 8-10 days after the official outbreak - certainly not a majority, but some scientists remarked that it looks rather man-made then by nature. During the later following official WHO investigation in Wuhan, several investigators were confused about the genome sequence that was forwarded to WHO initially and later ones (2-3 weeks) conducted on actual victims of the fresh-market. Thus raising further suspicion that China must have withheld or covered up research information that could explain the difference between these two different genome sequences.

The official Chinese investigation team definitely knew about the research and it's results conducted in the Wuhan lab.
So could it be that instead of sending a genome sequence based onto the actual fresh-market virus - China screwed themselves (time was ultimately pressing) via having send a lab based sequence instead of the fresh-market variant - the latter being the one, upon which all further Chinese and international studies 3-4 weeks after the outbreak were concentrated on?

Well I guess we will never get to know the factual occurrences.

Last edited:
Very interesting proposition because those that track this matter on an ongoing basis know that work is being carried out in this very area all the time---- gain of function via ethnicity routes . In fact, this deeply concerned Russia because so many of the 40 plus bio labs built and paid for by the US and located in Ukraine have worked in this area for years . But separately, and apparently completely contradicting RFKs submission , "ordinary" Covid works with increasing effectiveness as a function of your Vitamin D reading.The higher your reading , the safer you are, etc But the Chinese have significantly low readings as a race . Around 30 versus around 50 for white caucasians , for example .Therefore , if the Chinese had realised before Covid was introduced ( assumes they did this, which itself is far from certain ), they would have suffered exponentially less if this awareness had been factored in from the start .Or , they had waited until the right cocktail had been mixed .
It is interesting to note that seasonal flu's only occur in the winter when the SUN produces the least UVB and therefore low Vit D. Vit D is needed to prevent sickness so ANY virus would make you sick.

You can target various ethnicities using the Mitochondrial DNA.

Covid was most likely a slightly modified flu virus designed to produce a unique symptom profile. COVID ITSELF WAS NOT DESIGNED TO KILL YOU,,,IT WAS DESIGNED TO GET YOU TO TAKE THE VAX.

Great to see RFK is open minded enough to consider the BLACK HATS and their unsavory methods. By modifying Circular Mitochondrial DNA, they can target specific Ethnicities.

BTW "J E W" is not a race but simply a religious preference. They are Arabic except the Beta and Ashkenazi practitioners.

I'm not Jewish and I've never had COVID.

These Jewish conspiracies kill me. They're some of the dumbest shit you can ever hear and yet so many people will believe them.

A great deal of people have built in antisemitism. If you actually speak to any of them in real life, you'll quickly notice they're not all there. I even knew a half jew who believed in all this antisemitism stuff as well

It is interesting to note that seasonal flu's only occur in the winter when the SUN produces the least UVB and therefore low Vit D. Vit D is needed to prevent sickness so ANY virus would make you sick.

You can target various ethnicities using the Mitochondrial DNA.

Covid was most likely a slightly modified flu virus designed to produce a unique symptom profile. COVID ITSELF WAS NOT DESIGNED TO KILL YOU,,,IT WAS DESIGNED TO GET YOU TO TAKE THE VAX.
Is RFK. Posting on this site now?

Forum List

Back