Can Christian Pregnancy Center Sue Waters, AOC, & Pelosi?

We've noticed, with all the frivolous suits your Reich files against Trump.
Don't kid yourself. Trump loves lawsuit publicity, thinking negative is as valuable as positive, and he also loves to do what might be terms frivolous lawsuits. Never been in one, myself.

Can Christian Pregnancy Center Sue Waters, AOC, & Pelosi?​

I don't see why not! Let's find out, Easy, I think all of them need sued to see. Just to keep them busy until next Spring when the formal investigations begin for impeachment and barring from ever holding office according to the 14th Am. for fomenting rebellions against the federal government. Then after impeachment and removal from office the criminal hearings can begin starting with a 4AM raid by the DOJ on their homes to seize all of their electronic property. Then they can be issued subpoenas to be compelled to answer before the Grand Jury about efforts to usurp illegal abuse of power and to support a coup against the U.S. of America for their own personal gain by deceiving the nation with an unholy clandestine alliance with private data corporations and major media outlets in a overt attempt to destroy their political opposition thru the corrupt use of government power.

Last edited:
Religious extremism can see no bounds that are based on truth, decency, and human rights.

Exorcisms and the accusations of Witchcraft will once again be accepted as the norm.

In fact, Christians never did abandon those sort of beliefs.

Just more mis-translations of the bibles from the ancient Greek to English?. Or unapologetic Christianity?
I think you mean Wiccans, not christians....the witches are Pelosi and I doubt she's a Christian.

Do you have problems with complex problems...like walking? We are discussing the potential of winning a suit and your blabbering about, fuck what are you even talking about?

Aw, the poor little fascist gets angry when his hypocrisy is exposed.

All the fishing expeditions of Laticia James and other Nazi heroes was based on nothing other than the obsession to GET TRUMP.

Never saw you of your fellow leftist complain.

Aw, the poor little fascist gets angry when his hypocrisy is exposed.

All the fishing expeditions of Laticia James and other Nazi heroes was based on nothing other than the obsession to GET TRUMP.

Never saw you of your fellow leftist complain.
Again, I am discussing the legal potential of winning a suit. You're discussing what?

All 3 incited violence after the USSC announced its abortion decision. All 3 called for action. Much of the violence is on them...

Simply amazing how Bernie can repeatedly call for a revolution and one of his followers goes to DC to shoot up Republicans but that's not inciting an insurrection. No investigation.

Trump says to his supporters to go to DC and protest and "fight like hell". Trump must be investigated for inciting an insurrection.

Schumer incites violence against Supreme Court justices with one follower being arrested for trying exactly that. No investigation needed.

Waters, AOC, & Pelosi incite violence. No investigation needed.

Last edited:
Simply amazing how Bernie can repeatedly call for a revolution and one of his followers goes to DC to shoot up Republicans but that's not inciting an insurrection. No investigation.

Trump says to his supporters to go to DC and protest and "fight like hell". Trump must be investigated for inciting an insurrection.

Schumer incites violence against Supreme Court justices with one follower being arrested for trying exactly that. No investigation needed.

Waters, AOC, & Pelosi incite violence. No investigation needed.

One law for Republicans and commoners, a VERY different law for the Nazi democrats.

In reality, there is no law at all. Just tyranny by the fascists.

Forum List

Back