Christian pregnancy center burned and vandalized

This just shows the contempt for human life and the EXTREME ignorance, stupidity, and fuktardedry of these psychologically deranged lunatics!!!

These clinics are there for people who need help, one way or the other. They don't make the laws, they don't enforce the laws, they don't coerce politicians..........they are simply a clinic center for people to go to that have questions, concerns, or need medical help.

These deranged nutjobs should all be exterminated enmass.
It's one thing to have an opinion.
It's one thing to express your opinion in a civilized manner.
It is completely something different and illegal to kill, maim, and destroy at will, just because somebody disagrees with you!!!!

The left are safe. No one is looking to chastise them in any way. Because the left are like small children. They throw temper tantrums when they do not get their way.

The Biden administration (and the minions in the media) refuses to condemn the violence over RvW and seems to support it.

garland and wray will get right on it.

Just tourists...
The left are safe. No one is looking to chastise them in any way. Because the left are like small children. They throw temper tantrums when they do not get their way.
Jan 6th

Just tourists...

Jan 6th
Lol. Let me see if I have this right. We had the marches such as the woman’s March when Trump was elected. We had Chaz or Chad or whatever. We had a whole summer of riots. We have had more riots and so called peaceful protests. We even had a crew get into congress after Jan 6. We have had riots and graffiti, even protests at SC judges houses. One person even attempted to kidnap and assinate one and you point to Jan 6. Exactly how do you equate all those to one? I even left out the attack on a senate baseball game.
But I guess you had to try.

Random Internet Discourse: "Letting states decide their own abortion laws is definitely more important than the economy and run away inflation....lol. Anyone else notice how Ukraine has disappeared from the airwaves?"
...."I think you are right the Republicans probably just lost their edge with young college-educated white women. I wonder if this is something Republicans anticipated before this stunt over Roe vs. Wade. Maybe that's why they leaked the ruling a few months ago; as a test to see how society would reaсt. I personally saw no reaction to the leak in real life or the social media platform I use. It seems like the economic issues are drawing out a lot of outrage that might have come about because of this ruling."

The POSPOTUS Catholic puppet was busy during the leak, because POSPOTUS is also a CIA puppet. The CIA controlling the White House puppet as well as media propaganda, R v. W overturning was announced on Friday, the leak was announced on a Monday (2 May).

1 May 2022 Ukrainian Army counteroffensive against Russian forces @ Kharkiv.

2 May 2022 U.S. Embassy in Ukraine announces that its staff hopes to return to Kyiv by the end of May.

2 May 2022 U.S. warns China it will be subject to sanctions if if would send weapons to Russia.

2 May 2022 German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said in a speech in Dusseldorf that Germany would continue to supply Ukraine with weapons.

2 May 2022 Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov claims Hitler was part Jewish. Israel Foreign Minister demands apology.

Internet Discourse: "This is baffling me - why did Lavrov say something he knew was seriously offensive to Israel? Knowing Israel are among the top few percent producers of state of the art military technology/cyber systems - why piss them off? Maybe they will decide to give Ukraine some fancy new toys.

Reply: " If I had to guess I would say its part of Russian disinfo designed to portray all Ukrainians, well at least the president, as Nazis. The other possibility is the comment was intentional because Israel is supposedly supplying Ukraine with their Iron Dome missile defense system which would violate an agreement Israel had with Russia. The huge meeting at Ramstein airbase in Germany included more than 40 countries and Israel was one of the nations that attended.

Back to the Catholic puppet in the White House, the Nazi link to Ukraine is indeed the Catholic mafia:

Youtube video: "IQ2 2009 Hitchens Eviscerates the Catholic Church"
@ timepont 6:25: "Concordat, the first treaty Hitler ever signed, giving the church a monopoly over education in Germany in exchange for the dissolution of the Catholic Center Party to give the Nazi Party a clear run."

Nazi Dem modus operandae.

The demafacist are using Roe as an excuse to continue their war on religion.

xiden, garland, chucky et al are openly encouraging their brownshirts to do this

The war on religion by default will always include expose of religion's mental illness. SCOTUS as proxy for xian nationalism will thus also get screwed and boycotted. Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American.

Forum List

Back