Can Bloomberg buy delegates ?

yidnar

Gold Member
Reaction score
i was watching the news and a political strategist said that at the convention Bloomberg may legally be able to pay delegates to switch from the front runner to vote for him ! he said as knows that although it would be seen as an unprecedented move and an outrage that it could in fact be perfectly legal ! 'ive tried to find info to see if it is indeed possible and legal but so far havent found anything that weighs in on the matter ! so im not saying that is Bloombergs strategy to actually and literally buy the election ...but can he ? he's got the money !

MarathonMike

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If he can't now, I'm sure the DNC would come up with a new rule that says he can. The DNC does not not NOT want Bernie as the candidate.

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score
It would have to be done covertly for Bloomberg to have a chance of beating Trump in November.

toobfreak

Gold Member
Reaction score
Can Bloomberg buy delegates ?
I have no doubt that government and politics are so corrupt now that Bloomberg can buy half of the Congress. Hell, most of them are already bought and working as foreign lobbyists anyway.

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Reaction score
i was watching the news and a political strategist said that at the convention Bloomberg may legally be able to pay delegates to switch from the front runner to vote for him ! he said as knows that although it would be seen as an unprecedented move and an outrage that it could in fact be perfectly legal ! 'ive tried to find info to see if it is indeed possible and legal but so far havent found anything that weighs in on the matter ! so im not saying that is Bloombergs strategy to actually and literally buy the election ...but can he ? he's got the money !
The delegates become unbounded if nobody wins a majority on the first ballot. So if you have a bunch of unbounded delegates and $60 billion dollars, yeah, I suspect you can buy yourself some votes.

Deplorable Yankee

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Democrats love of democracy absolutely not

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mini Mike has already bought the DNC and a growing percentage of Fake News ... "delegates" .. no problem..

I'm loving this implosion of the Democratic Party and TDS News either way...

Zorro!

Gold Member
Reaction score
If Fakes News Reporterettes will screw for dirt on Trump why can't Bloomberg buy delegates?

SHOCKED TO FIND HYPOCRISY GOING ON HERE:

Crepitus

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If he can't now, I'm sure the DNC would come up with a new rule that says he can. The DNC does not not NOT want Bernie as the candidate.
Having trouble with the triple negative, do you mean they do or they don't)

Most reactions - Past 7 days