Can Biden's Infant Formula Be Trusted??

You have to be the king of stupid talking points.

First of all...why did Biden allow all of our domestic production of baby formula be limited to just 3 or 4 mega corporations??

4 infants died because of this... It was his FDA that failed to stop this bad batch of formula from killing these babies...their regulations failed....this is why we need to totally deregulate these formula producers to allow them to better operate without government breathing down their back.....

Biden has nothing to do with our American propensity of having a small handful of companies controlling most of a market. From chicken, to beef, to toilet paper.

And saying the FDA failed and the industry needs to be deregulated, . The solution to the industry not being overseen closely enough, is to stop overseeing them completely?

I lived in Germany for a couple of years.
The food, the coffee, the booze, all of it was much more healthy than the crap they sell us in the grocery stores here in the US.
Their sugar is made from sugar beets and doesn't turn you into a diabetic. They don't put sugar in everything.
It's rare that you see a fat German. Most of them wear skinny jeans and look health

The formula wasn't made in Germany.

I think it has something to do with less governmental corruption.
Michelle Obama had an opportunity to do something about the nation's health and all she did was make it worse.
They didn't help improve our diet by taxing transfats, Hostess products, and fast-foods. They just made everything more expensive. In a couple of months they made the price of an apple turnover rise 400%.
Michelle's workout program was a joke. Her school food program caused kids to suffer from malnutrition.

Living in Germany....I never felt better in my life. They don't have large standup refrigerators because they go shopping just about every day. A German pastry doesn't have nearly the amount of sugar that American pastries have. Germany has walking paths in just about every city....and every Saturday and Sunday their whole population goes for a walk. They don't have air-conditioning because of their mild weather and even during the Winter I rarely had to turn on the heat because all of their homes are better insulated than the crap they throw together in the states.
Ok I’ll consider that… can you tie it together though? How did government corruption, taxing unhealthy ingredients, and trying to initiate a work out plan cause more unhealthy foods to be on our market vs what is in Germany? Do you think without those efforts you pointed out by the government the US food supply would be more in line with Germany? If so why?

Strange you left off "and pharmacies"

Funny you left off "none of this formula will be going to mothers that need it and are looking to empty store shelves to be filled by it."

God help us, our fucking country is so weak under the molester-n-chief that we are begging fucking Europe for formula to feed our kids.

Ok I’ll consider that… can you tie it together though? How did government corruption, taxing unhealthy ingredients, and trying to initiate a work out plan cause more unhealthy foods to be on our market vs what is in Germany? Do you think without those efforts you pointed out by the government the US food supply would be more in line with Germany? If so why?
The difference between Germany and the USA is corruption.
We have people in charge who perpetrate one hoax after another.
We can't expect people who need a fraud to get and stay in office to be able to do anything for us because they don't have the skills needed to do it. There primary concern is do anything they can to stay in office.....and make themselves wealthy.
That's it. If it means causing the deaths of milllions of peasants....so be it.

Without health and safety regulations you would see more problems. Not too long ago there was an administration who wanted to strip those types of regulations.
Less inspections. Greed and profits over health and safety is what you get.
LOL!!

10% for the Big Guy

How do you know??

If Biden is making vaccines change our DNA and turn us into transgender reptiles -- how can you trust him to not make baby formula that turns kids into God-hating Antifa pedophiles??

Many experts are saying that this baby formula is tied to Bill Gates and Obama
you can’t. You can’t trust xiden at al here

If you had an infant at home other than yourself you would think differently.....
Got a three month old grand child that spends three days a week with me. My daughter and her husband are in their busy season for the next couple weeks. I am getting along just fine with out baby formula. Never used it for the five kids I raised. All grown, healthy and doing fine.

OMG there is no baby formula. OMG we have baby formula.
You know America is in trouble when they can't feed their kids with out something out of a can. Lol. A few years back I got a new neighbor. He came over to say hi. My son and I were making a strawberry pie and home made ice cream. He says how do you know how to do that? My wife can't even do that. Did not quite know what to think about that. Just replied we like our stomach. A week later I heard his breaks squeeling. Listened to that for about to weeks. Next thing ya know everything welds together from the heat and the car won't move. I see him trying to get the tire off. It welded together. I watch for about an hour while he cusses and throw shit quietly laughing. Good entertainment. Finally think he is going to break so I go over with a sledgehammer smack the rim a couple times the tire comes off. Then sit back and watch him try and figure out he needs new pads calipers and rotors. Let him get good and lathered up. Finally told him what he needed and offered to help. Didn't realize it at the time but I had just inherited another child. Lol

The difference between Germany and the USA is corruption.
We have people in charge who perpetrate one hoax after another.
We can't expect people who need a fraud to get and stay in office to be able to do anything for us because they don't have the skills needed to do it. There primary concern is do anything they can to stay in office.....and make themselves wealthy.
That's it. If it means causing the deaths of milllions of peasants....so be it.
You are jumping from the topic which is how government effects food products to government corruption. Yes corruption is obviously not a good thing... But how specifically is corruption or the government causing our food supply to be different than Germany? You cited a few examples... taxing unhealthy ingredients, M Obamas work out program, but never tied them to how they cause us to be different than Germany. Can you draw the line for me?

You know America is in trouble when they can't feed their kids with out something out of a can. Lol. A few years back I got a new neighbor. He came over to say hi. My son and I were making a strawberry pie and home made ice cream. He says how do you know how to do that? My wife can't even do that. Did not quite know what to think about that. Just replied we like our stomach. A week later I heard his breaks squeeling. Listened to that for about to weeks. Next thing ya know everything welds together from the heat and the car won't move. I see him trying to get the tire off. It welded together. I watch for about an hour while he cusses and throw shit quietly laughing. Good entertainment. Finally think he is going to break so I go over with a sledgehammer smack the rim a couple times the tire comes off. Then sit back and watch him try and figure out he needs new pads calipers and rotors. Let him get good and lathered up. Finally told him what he needed and offered to help. Didn't realize it at the time but I had just inherited another child. Lol
No dummy... America is in trouble when America needs to beg foreign nations for baby formula and oil and gas....
And since you seem to be a baby expert you must know that some babies need formula for a whole host of reasons... I'm glad your kids didn't but some do.... Try thinking about other people instead of just yourself....

In a nutshell. This isn't even about baby formula. This is about the GOP desperately trying to throw everything at the wall to save their weakening red wave in November. Most of the people oh so worried about formula are the same ones who want to end food stamps. Hell we never had baby formula when I was a kid and I am not ancient. It was canned milk and corn syrup warmed up in a pan.

No dummy... America is in trouble when America needs to beg foreign nations for baby formula and oil and gas....
And since you seem to be a baby expert you must know that some babies need formula for a whole host of reasons... I'm glad your kids didn't but some do.... Try thinking about other people instead of just yourself....
Lol, I get it personal responsibility is out the window. The government needs to solve all issues these days. The number one reason for an actual true need for formula over other natural products is a protein allergy. Lived with a girl for two years that had particular allergy. Funny thing was she did not use baby formula. See back in the day they had these things called books. People with problems picked one up read it and found out what to do about the problem. They survived with out their meals being served out of a can. Lol. You are an idiot as usual.

In a nutshell. This isn't even about baby formula. This is about the GOP desperately trying to throw everything at the wall to save their weakening red wave in November. Most of the people oh so worried about formula are the same ones who want to end food stamps. Hell we never had baby formula when I was a kid and I am not ancient. It was canned milk and corn syrup warmed up in a pan.
Lol, we know it and they know it also. This funny how all of a sudden their mantra of personal responsibility is out the window.

Forum List

Back