Can Biden's Infant Formula Be Trusted??

LOL. Get real. EU baby formula uses natural lactose instead of corn syrup to sweeten it and a slightly different iron dose. Those are the only fundamental differences.
The iron content with EU regulated formula has more or less as to age of the child. As in stage 1, 2, etc. 0 to 12 months, 12 to 24, etc.

I lived in Germany for a couple of years.
The food, the coffee, the booze, all of it was much more healthy than the crap they sell us in the grocery stores here in the US.
Their sugar is made from sugar beets and doesn't turn you into a diabetic. They don't put sugar in everything.
It's rare that you see a fat German. Most of them wear skinny jeans and look healthy.
Why do you think it is so different there than it is here? Besides Joe Biden of course...

Biden isn't personally eating baby formula -- why are you making light of a situation that is endangering our children??

If we believe Biden is using the COVID vaccine to inject us with Satanic DNA that will kill us......why are you so willing to trust he won't murder millions of babies with baby formula??

Or was all that vaccine fearmongering mostly full of shit
Especially when he and his fellow democrats push abortion so much. Kind of a post birth abortion.

Especially when he and his fellow democrats push abortion so much. Kind of a post birth abortion.
Can you tell me a single time a Democrat forced a mother to have an abortion??

I'll wait......

Matter of fact, the last I checked...it ain't just Democrats having abortions...

Also, I do remember when this Republican actually tried to force someone to have an abortion.....don't recall you Trumpers complaining much tho....

Can you tell me a single time a Democrat forced a mother to have an abortion??

I'll wait......

Matter of fact, the last I checked...it ain't just Democrats having abortions...

Also, I do remember when this Republican actually tried to force someone to have an abortion.....don't recall you Trumpers complaining much tho....

You mentioned force, not I. Showing that this is the exact path you democrats are planning.

You really should check on the post before lying about it.

You mentioned force, not I. Showing that this is the exact path you democrats are planning.

You really should check on the post before lying about it.
You do understand that wanting women to have a right to choose -- isn't "PUSHING ABORTION" right??

That is just what it says it is.....women having the right to choose...

Just like when people say that gays should have equal protection under the law, it isn't pushing "homosexuality" -- you still can remain straight, the gays aren't gonna get you

However, denying a woman's right to choose -- even in cases of incest and rape is INDEED FORCING THEM to do something...

Yall are clowns

So much douchy sarcasm.
What do you expect from someone that tries to pretend they are funny when they are just another pathetic idiot?

I hear the Foreign Formula causes Autism… there’s even a term for it FFA
No, but I heard that if you write it enough someone will believe that load of shit!

So babies will not be getting this formula??

That is good news then.....Nobody wants those babies to eat that inferior foreign baby formula...

Maybe Biden is going to give that formula to the babies of those illegals...which would be great because the formula maybe toxic and untrustworthy...so if any baby is going to be harmed by it, it would be those babies, not real babies like ours....
The formula is for WIC mother’s that are in need but you will prefer to mock their need while thinking you are owning those Conservative Whites…

WARNING: Reading anything buffy writes is known to cause debilitating headaches, dizziness with nausea from the circular logic & massive loss of brain cells. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
That is funny as hell!

"A military plane carrying enough specialty infant formula for more than half a million baby bottles arrived Sunday in Indianapolis, the first of several flights expected from Europe aimed at relieving a shortage that has sent parents scrambling to find enough to feed their children. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack was in Indianapolis to greet the arrival of the first shipment. The flights are intended to provide “some incremental relief in the coming days” as the government works on a more lasting response to the shortage.

Longer term, he said, the U.S. needs more formula providers
“so that no individual company has this much control over supply chains.” The White House has said 132 pallets of Nestle Health Science Alfamino Infant and Alfamino Junior formula was to leave Ramstein Air Base in Germany for the U.S. Another 114 pallets of Gerber Good Start Extensive HA formula were expected to arrive in the coming days. Indianapolis was chosen because it is a Nestle distribution hub."

First of all...why did Biden allow all of our domestic production of baby formula be limited to just 3 or 4 mega corporations?? What is his endgame here?? Why is Biden not be criminally prosecuted for creating this crisis?? 4 infants died because of this... It was his FDA that failed to stop this bad batch of formula from killing these babies...their regulations failed....this is why we need to totally deregulate these formula producers to allow them to better operate without government breathing down their back.....Abbott is as much as a victim in all of this as those babies that died from their product....

Was this all by design?? Why did Biden fly in foreign baby formula to force down the throats of our American children?? What is in that formula?? How do we know it is safe? Who is funding this whole thing? How is George Soros connected to this effort to ingest our babies with foreign formula?? This is clear and uncut globalism...why are we allowing foreign products into our babies?? There are many experts that are saying that this foreign formula may have an adverse effect on the DNA of a our children...why isn't this being talked about more? Why are we trusting the health of our babies to Deep State government institutions like the FDA and foreign globalist corporations?
another failed attempt by the Op to make this about how the Conservative voting block want to starve babies…

The fact is Biden is not actually at fault for the issue and it is our capitalist way that caused this issue.

Now you will commence on saying I am this or that but truthfully Biff you are a true blue moron and I write that with all the hate I can mustard for you.

Why don’t you help your community by ordering baby formula online and donate to the local church and stop being a damn waste in life?

That will do more than the mocking you do here but then again you don’t want solutions and just want to bitch as usual!

You do understand that wanting women to have a right to choose -- isn't "PUSHING ABORTION" right??

That is just what it says it is.....women having the right to choose...

Just like when people say that gays should have equal protection under the law, it isn't pushing "homosexuality" -- you still can remain straight, the gays aren't gonna get you

However, denying a woman's right to choose -- even in cases of incest and rape is INDEED FORCING THEM to do something...

Yall are clowns
Ever hear of the choice to use birth control? Readily available and actually works?

That to is a choice, just one that you with your bias don't want to think about.

Hate to tell you, but those few corporations that were producing the formula were already working and were the only ones making it long before Biden came into office.

And, the reason that they had to shut down a factory is because the regs governing the production got lax, the formula became bad, and it was shut down to stop them from producing more formula that might harm or kill infants. Trump is the one that wanted all the regs gone.

As far as the formula from Europe being safe? I'm pretty sure it is, otherwise there would have been reports of infants over there being harmed from the formula they produce over there.

And, baby formula is a fairly recent product. Wasn't invented until 1860. And, MANY families have raised healthy kids without having formula. I was one of them. Was breast fed until they thought I could handle semi solid food, then went to solid food as soon as it was feasible. My personal opinion? Baby formula is a convenience for those who don't wish to make their own or breast feed. Not only that, but it's expensive as hell. Would be cheaper (and better for the kids) if people just learned how to make their own, and it's not hard. Many recipies are out there on the 'net for making it, as well as how to transition your kid to solid foods quickly and safely.

Lol, Biff got you!

Yea, any parent who receives any product in this country made when Biden is President - should refuse to use it.....and stand on their principles.......

It is best to wait until a real American is back in office before we trust that our baby formula is safe again....
Progs were supposed to be above any problems. Destroyed a Presidency and stole and election for it. This is the Village way. 2000 B.C. Live for the day and not for the winter. For there was no winters in the Village.

Progs were supposed to be above any problems. Destroyed a Presidency and stole and election for it. This is the Village way. 2000 B.C. Live for the day and not for the winter. For there was no winters in the Village.
You honestly believe that America, the greatest country in the history of the world, has an election system so poor that an incompetent political party like the democrats would have the ability to steal it in Republican run swing states... Are you nuts?! You can't honestly expect anybody to believe that!

It’s probably loaded with those same micro chips they were injecting us with during the pandemic.

You honestly believe that America, the greatest country in the history of the world, has an election system so poor that an incompetent political party like the democrats would have the ability to steal it in Republican run swing states... Are you nuts?! You can't honestly expect anybody to believe that!
All the extra votes from ghettos. You can't keep taxing people to pay more for people who have paid so little. And the baby formula is being repackaged....Comrade Joe's Infant Formula. Pictures of Comrade Joe sniffing the infants...

All the extra votes from ghettos. You can't keep taxing people to pay more for people who have paid so little. And the baby formula is being repackaged....Comrade Joe's Infant Formula. Pictures of Comrade Joe sniffing the infants...
Was that your idea of an intelligent argument?! wow

Was that your idea of an intelligent argument?! wow
You believe that Progs are the intellects. Progs mastered the political process and with the help of elites and powerful people have usurped what the United States is supposed to be. The truth is, if people who have done little in life vote for things, then someone pays. Most people who pay are at the working-class level. Thousands of taxes and fees are in this nation. A few pennies here, a dime there, a dollar again, multiple dollars, hundreds of dollars, thousands of dollars and it all adds up. For the working class not in a privileged situation or retired people with near fixed incomes, it hurts. Most taxes come from the lower classes above the poverty level. With costs of areas to use services rising more and more.

Why do you think it is so different there than it is here? Besides Joe Biden of course...
I think it has something to do with less governmental corruption.
Michelle Obama had an opportunity to do something about the nation's health and all she did was make it worse.
They didn't help improve our diet by taxing transfats, Hostess products, and fast-foods. They just made everything more expensive. In a couple of months they made the price of an apple turnover rise 400%.
Michelle's workout program was a joke. Her school food program caused kids to suffer from malnutrition.

Living in Germany....I never felt better in my life. They don't have large standup refrigerators because they go shopping just about every day. A German pastry doesn't have nearly the amount of sugar that American pastries have. Germany has walking paths in just about every city....and every Saturday and Sunday their whole population goes for a walk. They don't have air-conditioning because of their mild weather and even during the Winter I rarely had to turn on the heat because all of their homes are better insulated than the crap they throw together in the states.

Forum List

Back