Can Biden's Infant Formula Be Trusted??

No.

I noticed that you always seem to spot the negative aspect of everything. That's why you're a leftist.

What I was saying, and keep having to repeat to you, is we need a government that isn't corrupt and doesn't try to kill it's own people.

We also need to encourage people to do the right thing instead of commit crimes. End of story.
Why do you keep repeating that like I’m not acknowledging your point?. I’ve acknowledged it several times. You want to rid the government of corruption and the evil leftists. Got it. But how does that fix the food problem? I’ve asked you how the Dems are causing the food problems but you won’t answer. I’ve asked how your dem free government fixes the food problems. You’re not answering. Lay it out for me. How does our food get to be like Germany’s with a dem/corruption free government. Connect the dots.

You have to be the king of stupid talking points.

Biden has nothing to do with our American propensity of having a small handful of companies controlling most of a market. From chicken, to beef, to toilet paper.

And saying the FDA failed and the industry needs to be deregulated, . The solution to the industry not being overseen closely enough, is to stop overseeing them completely?

You've been 'Biffed'. This OP has a 'sarcasm' fetish. Anything he posts, just think the opposite of whatever he is posting.

If (God forbid) Biden's baby formula started killing babies you could count on the media to cover it up just as they covered up the effects of bad covid vaccine. It doesn't matter whether we trust it or not because we won't know until it's too late.

Why do you keep repeating that like I’m not acknowledging your point?. I’ve acknowledged it several times. You want to rid the government of corruption and the evil leftists. Got it. But how does that fix the food problem? I’ve asked you how the Dems are causing the food problems but you won’t answer. I’ve asked how your dem free government fixes the food problems. You’re not answering. Lay it out for me. How does our food get to be like Germany’s with a dem/corruption free government. Connect the dots.
I've answered your question several times....but you can't seem to grasp it.

If you have a corrupt media and a corrupt government you cannot hope to fix anything.
One of the biggest flaws in our country is a lack of respect for the laws as written....and a failure to enforce them equally.
Without that you cannot hope to change the country. Democrats are celebrating drug pushers and thugs that got killed resisting arrest. How can you expect to have a decent society when you're teaching your kids to be criminals and assholes? Now they're trying to teach our kids to become sexual deviants.

Japan doesn't have a totalitarian government yet their people are the most successful and the best educated. Why is this? Because of their strict upbringing.
I've seen what happens when you have no rules in a society. You get cities like Mogadishu Somalia.
Those folks have to beg from the UN to get something to eat. They're nothing but beggars.
Yet the Germans and the Japanese went thru WWII and have flourished because they avoided corruption and instilled national pride that makes them pull together.
What this does is create companies that aren't just trying to sell garbage to the consumer but sell good products that are healthy and nutritious. There's no need for an FDA if people police themselves.
I lived on the German economy and we all took turns sweeping the steps and the sidewalks on Saturday when it was our turn. You'll never get an American to do that.

I've answered your question several times....but you can't seem to grasp it.

If you have a corrupt media and a corrupt government you cannot hope to fix anything.
One of the biggest flaws in our country is a lack of respect for the laws as written....and a failure to enforce them equally.
Without that you cannot hope to change the country. Democrats are celebrating drug pushers and thugs that got killed resisting arrest. How can you expect to have a decent society when you're teaching your kids to be criminals and assholes? Now they're trying to teach our kids to become sexual deviants.

Japan doesn't have a totalitarian government yet their people are the most successful and the best educated. Why is this? Because of their strict upbringing.
I've seen what happens when you have no rules in a society. You get cities like Mogadishu Somalia.
Those folks have to beg from the UN to get something to eat. They're nothing but beggars.
Yet the Germans and the Japanese went thru WWII and have flourished because they avoided corruption and instilled national pride that makes them pull together.
What this does is create companies that aren't just trying to sell garbage to the consumer but sell good products that are healthy and nutritious. There's no need for an FDA if people police themselves.
I lived on the German economy and we all took turns sweeping the steps and the sidewalks on Saturday when it was our turn. You'll never get an American to do that.
You have not answered my question at all... You've been going off on tangents. So is your answer to cleanse our government from corruption and then instituted more strict laws like the japanese? How does your ideal government fix the food quality problem? By backing off or by tightening up? Be specific and connect the dots.

You say that we should get rid of the FDA and let people police themselves... Ok, how does that fix the food problem? I'm not seeing it. You seem to be blaming the democrats and our government for things that free market capitalism has created in our country. Restaurants and markets aren't selling crap food because there is an FDA regulating them or because there's some corrupt politician in Washington... If you disagree then explain how those two things result in poor food. Companies are selling unhealthy food because they can and they want to make money. Its pretty simple.

You have not answered my question at all... You've been going off on tangents. So is your answer to cleanse our government from corruption and then instituted more strict laws like the japanese? How does your ideal government fix the food quality problem? By backing off or by tightening up? Be specific and connect the dots.

You say that we should get rid of the FDA and let people police themselves... Ok, how does that fix the food problem? I'm not seeing it. You seem to be blaming the democrats and our government for things that free market capitalism has created in our country. Restaurants and markets aren't selling crap food because there is an FDA regulating them or because there's some corrupt politician in Washington... If you disagree then explain how those two things result in poor food. Companies are selling unhealthy food because they can and they want to make money. Its pretty simple.
I think your problem is English comprehension.
I'm done wasting my time on you.

I think your problem is English comprehension.
I'm done wasting my time on you.
I'm comprehending just fine. You aren't answering the questions. You aren't connecting the dots. You want leftist out and you want government out but somehow you want out country to be stricter and police ourselves to higher standards. Well what kind of magic fairy dust do you have to make all of that happen?!

I'm comprehending just fine. You aren't answering the questions. You aren't connecting the dots. You want leftist out and you want government out but somehow you want out country to be stricter and police ourselves to higher standards. Well what kind of magic fairy dust do you have to make all of that happen?!
I answered them....not my problem you can't comprehend.
It's not magic fairy dust.
It's simply parents raising their kids right.

You might want to look at yourself in the mirror and reflect on your shit-life and your shit-society you helped create.

I answered them....not my problem you can't comprehend.
It's not magic fairy dust.
It's simply parents raising their kids right.

You might want to look at yourself in the mirror and reflect on your shit-life and your shit-society you helped create.
Parents raise their kids how they raise their kids, they do that now. you seem unsatisfied with the results so how are you proposing we instigate change? Getting rid of corruption and dems in Washington and getting rid of the FDA does not effect how parents are raising their kids and it does not fix the food problems that we are discussing. So be clear... How are do the food problems realistically get fixed via your plan?!

Parents raise their kids how they raise their kids, they do that now. you seem unsatisfied with the results so how are you proposing we instigate change? Getting rid of corruption and dems in Washington and getting rid of the FDA does not effect how parents are raising their kids and it does not fix the food problems that we are discussing. So be clear... How are do the food problems realistically get fixed via your plan?!
Getting rid of corruption where ever it exists should be a goal....not a threat.

Course....you're a Democrat. Your entire existence is dependent on corruption.
The less low-life individuals, the less perverts, the less criminals, the less Democrats, the better your society is.

Course you can't understand that. Why is lying and fraud a bad thing. It's just part of your way of life.

Democrats are saboteurs and terrorists.

Ask yourself....how can you expect a bunch of people who got their jobs thru fraud and deception be any good at it?

Diversity is a perfect example of settling for failure, with low standards and low-expectations.
You can handle letting fucked up people running things because you think that the mess it causes is just a part of your way of life.
It's not your problem.

Course you can't understand that. Why is lying and fraud a bad thing. It's just part of your way of life.

Democrats are saboteurs and terrorists.
See you are just emoting right now. Not addressing the topic at all. I've agreed with you anti corruption goals many times now. I'm asking how to fix the food quality problem and you keep avoiding a direct answer. I think we both know you are over your head here

Diversity is a perfect example of settling for failure, with low standards and low-expectations.
You can handle letting fucked up people running things because you think that the mess it causes is just a part of your way of life.
It's not your problem.
Again, absolutely nothing to do with the food quality topic that we were discussing... All you're doing is defaulting to partisan hate rants. Its becoming pretty clear that you have no idea what your talking about when it comes to the food quality issue

You know America is in trouble when they can't feed their kids with out something out of a can. Lol. A few years back I got a new neighbor. He came over to say hi. My son and I were making a strawberry pie and home made ice cream. He says how do you know how to do that? My wife can't even do that. Did not quite know what to think about that. Just replied we like our stomach. A week later I heard his breaks squeeling. Listened to that for about to weeks. Next thing ya know everything welds together from the heat and the car won't move. I see him trying to get the tire off. It welded together. I watch for about an hour while he cusses and throw shit quietly laughing. Good entertainment. Finally think he is going to break so I go over with a sledgehammer smack the rim a couple times the tire comes off. Then sit back and watch him try and figure out he needs new pads calipers and rotors. Let him get good and lathered up. Finally told him what he needed and offered to help. Didn't realize it at the time but I had just inherited another child. Lol

What I think is interesting is when you tell them the solution and show them how easy it can be, the first thing they do is look at you like you're some kind of wizard or something.

I remember a few months back, going out and looking for a used car. There were quite a few young kids out there that got really puzzled looks on their faces and asked if I was some kind of master mechanic when I asked simple questions like when was the last time the oil and trans fluid were changed. One kid didn't even know that he needed to check it, because when I did, he asked if I worked at a garage and how did I know where to look. Needless to say, I didn't buy that particular car, as the trans fluid was damn near bone dry, and he didn't know how long it had been like that (he'd gotten the car from his brother and had been driving it for over 6 months). Fortunately, I found a car about 2 months later that has turned out to be an excellent buy and a well maintained car. But then again, I bought it from someone who was around my age.

What I think is interesting is when you tell them the solution and show them how easy it can be, the first thing they do is look at you like you're some kind of wizard or something.

I remember a few months back, going out and looking for a used car. There were quite a few young kids out there that got really puzzled looks on their faces and asked if I was some kind of master mechanic when I asked simple questions like when was the last time the oil and trans fluid were changed. One kid didn't even know that he needed to check it, because when I did, he asked if I worked at a garage and how did I know where to look. Needless to say, I didn't buy that particular car, as the trans fluid was damn near bone dry, and he didn't know how long it had been like that (he'd gotten the car from his brother and had been driving it for over 6 months). Fortunately, I found a car about 2 months later that has turned out to be an excellent buy and a well maintained car. But then again, I bought it from someone who was around my age.
Ya, it seems to be that way around most of America these days. Kids have zero life experience except operating their phones. I admit when I don't know how to use some facet of the phone I ask some kid. Or when I do not understand a text abbreviation. Four years ago I moved to a vacation trap on lake Erie. The kids here are different. There are so many good paying jobs in the vacation service industry they can get as teens they gain a great deal more life experience. Many know quite a bit about mechanis through working on boats. Many learn a great deal about house management and maintenance because mom and dad own air bnb. Also the hunting fishing as well as mushroom hunting is really good here. Wish I had know it was this way while I was raising my kids. My kids did learn a great deal about fixing houses as I owned rentals and flipped them. They also learned about appraisal as that was my main form of income. None seem to want to be an appraiser though which is fine. I don't even do it anymore. Kids grown wife left so I started a fishing charter and hunting guide business. Alot more fun than sitting behind the wheel and behind a computer. My son in law has an interest in joining this business. When I get a little more established I will bring him in and give him a chance at it. I want him to Finnish business school before going full time. For now I bring him in to first mate during perch season. Gives him some time on the water and does not interfere with what they have going on in the big city.

The solution is right at hand and proven to work.

Because there is no "formula" and "mothers" won't breast feed all we need is a Presidentially Mandated ban on live births. Federally paid mandatory abortions for any person, male, female, whatever flavour-du-jour, found by required daily testing to be found to be pregnant.

Remember, an infant that died because of malnutrition cannot be parted out for profit! But abortion yields marketable bits in a year when election money is sore needed by Democrats whose peons are having to spend all their money on gas to get to the protest "peaceful" demonstrations. Any idea what it costs for the ingredients of just one (1, liberals) Molotov Cocktail these days?

Forum List

Back