Can Biden fans explain his thought process?

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
He wants America to go "Green energy", yet as we all know, he has asked Saudi Arabia and Russia to step up oil production. Question is, why doesn't he implore our own energy companies to pick up production and do more exploration IF he feels we need more oil from Russia and the Saudi's. Wouldnt our own production of oil help our economy just as we are struggling to come out of this pandemic? WHy then support the economies of Russia and Saudi Arabia instead of our own? Thoughts please.

He wants America to go "Green energy", yet as we all know, he has asked Saudi Arabia and Russia to step up oil production. Question is, why doesn't he implore our own energy companies to pick up production and do more exploration IF he feels we need more oil from Russia and the Saudi's. Wouldnt our own production of oil help our economy just as we are struggling to come out of this pandemic? WHy then support the economies of Russia and Saudi Arabia instead of our own? Thoughts please.

There's no link.

My guess is Joe didn't ask the Russians and Saudis to step up oil production.

There's no link.

My guess is Joe didn't ask the Russians and Saudis to step up oil production.

Why should I have to post a link to something everyone knows?? Are you stuck under a rock?

do a simple google search. There are many news agencies who have covered the SIMPLE fact.

It says because gas prices are going up, Biden asked OPEC to produce more oil.

Makes sense.

It says because gas prices are going up, Biden asked OPEC to produce more oil.

Makes sense.

So foreign oil is more pure and better for the earth than U.S. oil produced here that helps create American jobs?
creates more tax revenue? You still haven't explained what makes sense. Either fossil fuel production needs to be cut back or it doesn't. Funny though, Biden still seems to think we need oil.... but wait does he? then why does he want to halt future oil contracts and why does he say we cant wait any longer in stopping climate change, but then asks for someone else to step up production?
Seems to me Biden should be over there asking OPEC to start cutting back production and slowing down their oil exploration. The earth cant wait any longer right? Who cares what the price at the pump is right?

Or is the real truth that Biden knows everything he is telling the radical left in his voting Base is just BS, designed to get votes?

Forum List

Back