Can Anyone Explain why Speedy Gonzalez Gets Brutally Cancelled -- BUT....

I prefer my cartoons to be far closer to reality..

LMAO -- Done by a bunch of commie producers at Warner Bros. Simon Simon Legree looks a lot like them -- a bit too Jewish. LOL !!!!

Line that got me ROFLing was

"My body may belong to YOU"
"But MY SOLE belongs to Warner Bros".

That's rich historical comedy,.

And if I had a pic on Social media of me dressed as Martin Short in The Three Amigos -- I'd never work in Silicon Valley again..

.... but steve martin, chevy chase, and martin short are stilling pulling down 6 figure royalties on this 1986 mockery of everything Mexican?? I needed an "old fashion" laugh and watched this for first time airing on cable.. "The 3 Amigos".

Seems to me that Speedy was kinder to Mexicans and did not appropriate their culture as clearly as this.

The cultural purge has no brains or no consistency. Just massive hypocrisy and double standards.

Please someone explain why nobody is demanding equal treatment..

Sorry, but The Three Amigos simply sucked from the get go. What's this about canceling Speedy Gonzalez, a truly great cartoon back in the day?

They tried to ban him years ago, but Hispanics loved him too much -- Cartoon Network has exclusive rights and decided to ice him., ALL the "looney tunes" are now endangered species due to political correctness. Peppy LaPew is also cancelled but APPARENTLY it's entirely kosher for the 3 amigos to mock Mexicans mercilessly,, I NEED someone to explain who the mental midgets in charge of this cultural purge are thinking...

And again -- Hispanics are outraged at the cancellation.. These little hitlers are true morons without any tether to reality,.,, And they now RUN America apparently.

The plus side is, so many hispanics being pissed off means loss of their coveted votes.

Who wants to be governed by a bunch of Nanny state killjoys that promote random cultural cancelllations and have no sense of humor?

I'd love to do a vid with a skit of Speedy Gonzalez sneaking up Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden and doing his Ariba Ariba yell.. Or better yet Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg...

Speedy is gonna outplay, outwit, outlast the cancel culture warriors. They are eating their own now. Watch this recent Alec Baldwin rant where he wakes up and "gets this".,

"defending people who have not been proven guilty" -- DAYUM !! I think he's had an epiphany. And he seems to be real tired of the double standards and hypocrisy.. We're gonna win this...

Too late for Alec too. He's an asshole that realized just how much an asshole he is and has been and now that he is getting a dose of what he wanted, he is having second thoughts.

Fuck you Alec. And all the rest of you libs. Reap what you sow.

After the last forty years of cancel culture from the woke drug war I don't care anymore.
1616590952186.png

Speedy is gonna outplay, outwit, outlast the cancel culture warriors. They are eating their own now. Watch this recent Alec Baldwin rant where he wakes up and "gets this".,

"defending people who have not been proven guilty" -- DAYUM !! I think he's had an epiphany. And he seems to be real tired of the double standards and hypocrisy.. We're gonna win this...

Yeah, ONLY because #MeToo targeted him.

.... but steve martin, chevy chase, and martin short are stilling pulling down 6 figure royalties on this 1986 mockery of everything Mexican?? I needed an "old fashion" laugh and watched this for first time airing on cable.. "The 3 Amigos".

Seems to me that Speedy was kinder to Mexicans and did not appropriate their culture as clearly as this.

The cultural purge has no brains or no consistency. Just massive hypocrisy and double standards.

Please someone explain why nobody is demanding equal treatment..

Easy......

Hollywood and the Elites supported by it are calling the shots.

Saw that movie but don’t remember a thing about it. Speedy was one of my favorite cartoon characters growing up. But the all time best was Donald Duck.

Andale! Andale! Arriba! Arriba!

I love it when Donald Duck would come unglued and throw a ferocious tantrum.

I still do that now and then. :)

Kids love it also.. Especially Hispanics..

Speedy Gonzales' Relationship With The Hispanic Community | HuffPost

I think Speedy is my patron saint of the ANTI-CANCEL movement..

I grew up in an Hispanic neighborhood and me and my friends used to call the fastest kid on my block speedy Gonzales. He was Dominican. No one was trying to insult him, and he never took offense, because it was a complement.

Depictions that were funny in the 40s and 50s are not so funny today.
So we don’t get cartoon negroes eating watermelon
Lazy Mexicans constantly taking siestas
Slant eyed Asians bowing and pulling rickshaws

Besides, they didn't have any transgender characters....

That's what the TeleTubbies and Sesame Street is for..

Forum List

Back