Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Then don't read my posts, inbred. Stand up for your convictions.
They come up in my feed, and are always incendiary and stupid. Can't help myself to respond, incest girl. Sorry again about your upbringing, it's a goddamn shame

They come up in my feed, and are always incendiary and stupid. Can't help myself to respond, incest girl. Sorry again about your upbringing, it's a goddamn shame

You could put me on ignore and not see it in your feed. And what was wrong with my upbringing?

You could put me on ignore and not see it in your feed. And what was wrong with my upbringing?
I don't put anybody on ignore. Sorry about the incest in your background. It's obvious when you try to project it on somebody else what's going on with you. You are one sorry little bigot

Nutcase, whose guns have been confiscated?? :cuckoo:
There is a gun confiscation movement by the Democrats. Whether it works or not remains to be seen. I live here in Washington State and they have made it increasingly difficult to own a firearm. Fascists running the state

There is a gun confiscation movement by the Democrats. Whether it works or not remains to be seen. I live here in Washington State and they have made it increasingly difficult to own a firearm. Fascists running the state

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you said guns are being confiscated. Now you confess you were lying again. Do you even speak English??

Forum List

Back