Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

He's so damn insecure, he couldn't handle it when the media pointed out that he has small hands with short fat fingers. He broke down and twittered to his cult "my fingers are long and beautiful". That was a few years ago. Recently he treated himself to a body makeover. He's now 6'3" and 215 pounds.
The QB of the Baltimore Raves is 6’3” and 215 pounds too.

It really comes down to the charity or intent or understanding of those calling out 'lies'.

If I tell you my product cures cancer when I know it doesn't, that's a lie.
If I tell you my product is best when I know it isn't, there's a gray area in there between lying and salesmanship.

If I say I told you that exactly 100 times when I know I didn't, that's a lie.
If I say I told you that a million times, we both know I didn't but it is just using hyperbole to emphasize a point.

Are those who believe in God and say so lying in the eyes of an Atheist who argues there is no evidence of any kind for that? If Trump and many others believe the 2020 election was stolen and say so are they lying when the media, etc. say there is no evidence that it was?

Being wrong is no more a 'lie' than believing in a flat Earth or that the Holocaust was faked or Elvis is still alive makes that belief a lie.

Is it a lie to be wrong or exaggerate for emphasis?
Or is a lie an intentional act to deceive?

My definition is a lie is intended to mislead or deceive.
Those who say Trump lies seem to believe if it isn't verifiably true, then it's a lie.
Arlette and the moment the bi-montly ass-hat shows up, Foxfyre shows up 10 seconds later to apologize and rationalize how Saint Donald would never tell a lie, never cussed, and probably never sneezed.

Trump said that if he lost to Biden, he will have lost to the worst Presidential candidate in US history.

I know, I know, not a lie.

:auiqs.jpg:
But you do admit he lost. Tell the majority of MAGA that. The POSs.

There are plenty of examples of is trump live, But no one wants Waste time posting any in your thread. Since you're nothing but a moron trump cult dumb fuck that will just reject them out of hand, calling them fake news even if the post includes clear evidence.

I actually read your article, and it cited other awards (see excerpt below).

These politicians go all over the place, glad hand, get awards, get accolades, etc. I'm sure it is dizzying. Did Trump just believe he got that award? Or was he actually lying. Trump is a bullshiiter, so I don't know.

Obama said there are 58 states, but I didn't think that was a big deal. Obama sucked ballz, but not because he had a lapse about 50 states.

We found that in 2014, the Somerset County Republican Organization in New Jersey honored Trump with the group’s “Republican of the Year” award. Trump’s award came after he developed Trump National Country Club in Bedminster, which is located in Somerset County. He also snagged Time magazine’s 2016 Person of the Year, and the Republican Party of Sarasota in Florida awarded Trump the organization’s “Statesman of the Year” in 2012.

There are plenty of examples of is trump live, But no one wants Waste time posting any in your thread. Since you're nothing but a moron trump cult dumb fuck that will just reject them out of hand, calling them fake news even if the post includes clear evidence.
So nothing. At least that other guy actually posted something. :laugh2:

Has there been a settlement to this accusation? Or is it just another accusation awaiting judgement?
A settlement is usually a pretty poor indication of guilt, especially these days in our litigious society.

I one worked a liability claim where Grandma & Grandpa took their pickup to a neighboring town to buy something leaving their 15-yr-old granddaughter alone in the house and their prized Cadillac sitting under the carport outside.

While they're gone, ex-daughter-in-law drops off her 13 yr old daughter & 9 yr old son at the house and drives off. Nobody knew they were coming.

The 13-yr-old found the keys hanging in the kitchen and decided to take the Cadillac for a spin along with her brother. The 15-yr-old objected but got in the car still trying to talk her cousin out of it.

Fast forward the car was crashed into a house and the 9-yr-old was slightly injured. The ex-daughter-in-law sued.

I fought with everything I had to convince the insurance company that this was a clear case of theft/joy riding and the daughter-in-law was entitled to nothing. But because the keys were within reach of the kids, even though they weren't supposed to be there, the insurance company decided it would be cheaper to settle than go through an expensive court trial that they could possibly lose on the whim of a jury.

Innocent people and companies settle all the time just to get something to go away and avoid bad publicity or incur the expense of a trial. Most especially in no fault states where the losing plaintiff does not have to cover the costs of the defendant.

Trump personally or the Trump organization settling a case is certainly no admission or proof of guilt.

Forum List

Back