Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

On the surface, that seems like a pretty good example with some clear exaggeration.
And I continue to be amazed with the BS you believe.

I played College BB, did trump?
I Started as a Freshman in HS, did Trump?
I have Stats from HS to prove my selection to the All-State Game Played at Memorial Stadium. Does trump have those Stats?

There was absolutely SCOUTS at the All-State Game I played in.
Was I scouted because actual Scouts were there? In trumps world, YES.
Was I drafted by an MLB team? NOPE. Was Trump?
Did I continue to Play in College......Yes Sir. Did Trump?

Why do you continue to believe this fool named trump?

That's dishonest on your part.
He was speaking in the past tense.
"And I got you a big one."
"You haven't had one in 10 years."

Watch the video Jim.

Where did trump EVER say 'decent Raise'....NEVER, it's you that is dishonest.
As I said...

"And I got you a big one."
"You haven't had one in 10 years."

He says that you haven't gotten a big one in 10 years.

Quit being ridiculous and claiming he said they did not get a raise in 10 years. That would be ridiculous.

See, watch this...
"And I got you a big one; you haven't had one in 10 years."

That is the quote. Quit being ridiculous.

I just posted this and we were having a good discussion, but it got deleted.

Lie of the year for 2015

""I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," he said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering." Pants on Fire. There is no video of thousands of people in Jersey City cheering. Weeks later, Trump continues to stand by his claim but has not been able to point to evidence to back it up. Public safety officials on the ground in New Jersey say it never happened."

" "Whites killed by whites — 16%. Whites killed by blacks — 81%," said an image he shared on Twitter. Pants on Fire. Most people are killed by someone they know, and someone of the same race. The correct number for whites killed by whites was 82 percent in 2014, while the number of whites killed by blacks was 15 percent."

He also got lie of the year for other years. But, two should be enough.

See, watch this...
Yes Jim Watch this.......

0:17........"And you just saw that, you just got one of the biggest pay raises you've ever seen, unless you don't want it."

0:28.....Is anybody here willing to give up the big pay raise you ever got?"

0:40....."it's great, you know what, nobody deserves it more, you haven't gotten one in more than 10 years, more than 10 year, and we got you a big one, I got you a big one, I got ya"

0:55 I had plenty of people, they came up, they said, ya know, we could make it smaller, we could make it 3%, we could make it 2%, we could make it 4%, I said NO, make it 10%, make it more than 10%, because it's been a long time, it's been more than 10 years, more than 10 years, that's a long time, pause....and you know, you really put yourselves out there, you put your lives out there, so congratulations."

Last edited:
On the surface, that seems like a pretty good example with some clear exaggeration.

But if you actually read the article (I admit I only read the first part about baseball), you'll see that Trump said things like....

"I had talent." Well- if he actually hit a home run and won the game like he said, then that is a true statement, not an exaggeration.

Then he also said that "going pro was in the equation.... fortunately I decided to go into real estate instead," which also seems to be true as it is supported by facts.

As for your claim above, that Trump claims he was scouted, the article you linked says otherwise....

"Dobias told the Daily Mail that Trump was scouted by the Boston Red Sox and Philadelphia Phillies"

Are you lying? :)
Dobias was paid off by Trump and never coached him in the Varsity.
I grew up 6 miles from the NY Military Academy in Cornwall NY at the same time Trump claims he was a Baseball Star.
My school was in the Orange County League and we were low level compared to NY teams from NYC and Long Island. But we would never play teams from NYMA in any sport because they were basically Intramural level teams.
That is where Trump claims he was one of the best Baseball players in the state.

Pitiful. Just pitiful. 27 pages and a week later, and these liberal bacteria still can’t find one. Okay, I am going to help you out. If it falls under the following, then it’s not a lie:

-belief

-bragging

-perception

-unfulfilled promise

-prediction

-mistake

-faulty memory

-yanking your chain

I’ll be back in one week. And for you lazy amoebas who only provided your “google” list--I’m cancelling your EBT card.

Dobias was paid off by Trump and never coached him in the Varsity.
I grew up 6 miles from the NY Military Academy in Cornwall NY at the same time Trump claims he was a Baseball Star.
My school was in the Orange County League and we were low level compared to NY teams from NYC and Long Island. But we would never play teams from NYMA in any sport because they were basically Intramural level teams.
That is where Trump claims he was one of the best Baseball players in the state.
You and Winco crack me up. Ironically, you both sound a lot like Trump.

"I played baseball, therefore I am a reknown expert in Trump's skill level." Too funny.

I am pretty much done with this thread, as I have nothing new to add, and I don't like repeating myself, because it becomes very boring for readers, but the lengthy article which was linked about Trump's claims was a character assassination piece, like most of the others in this thread.

We all know that Trump brags and exaggerates a bit, because he truly believes he is the greatest man on Earth, but the media is so biased and afraid of him, it fills its pages with fake news and negative-spin about him.

In this case, the character assassination took place because Trump made two claims...
1) That he had talent
2) The the pros were an option for him.

The first is a fact, and the 2nd is probably untrue, but it's not a lie it's simply a natural exaggeration people might make, explaining why they did not continue doing something, like "I left my last job because it wasn't challenging enough."

For the record, while I have spent a lot of time defending Trump in this thread, I cannot stand his personality, but I love most of his policies.

Regards,
Jim

No one can successfully demonstrate any of his myriad lies because they will be dismissed as fake news. No matter how clear they are.

It would be an abject waste of time and effort, when we already know what will happen. So this thread is pointless.
/——-/ Actually it’s not that difficult. Here’s an example you can relate to. The lie: “I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.” The proof of the lie: The blue dress.
Now that you understand how things work, post a Trump lie along with the proof.

Last edited:
/——-/ Actually it’s nor that difficult. Here’s an example you can relate to. The lie: “I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.” The proof of the lie: The blue dress.
Now that you understand how things work, post a Trump lie along with the proof.
I would be wasting my time. You would dismiss every one, and we both know it.

You're free to play that silly game. I'm not obligated to participate.

When Biden told you Hunter's laptop was russian disinformation and he never spoke about business deals, you believed him and still do.
The evidence shows that Biden was not lying.

I would be wasting my time. You would dismiss every one, and we both know it.

You're free to play that silly game. I'm not obligated to participate.
/——/ Trust me, if you had any proof you would have posted it long ago. You got nothing.

Trump has lied constantly. Nobody has to go look for his lies to prove anything to idiots that support him.

Trump has lied constantly. Nobody has to go look for his lies to prove anything to idiots that support him.
I believe it's very possible that they really believe what they're saying here.

He's the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, and he has them believing that he's an honest Christian man.

This is a cult, and these are the Manson Girls.

You are supposed to post proof, and we already know that you don't like us deplorables, so the personal insults are unnecessary and unbecoming of a man of your superior intellect and integrity.

I believe it's very possible that they really believe what they're saying here.

He's the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, and he has them believing that he's an honest Christian man.

This is a cult, and these are the Manson Girls.

Sad but true.

Forum List

Back