Can any con here tell me the difference between a moderate liberal and an extremist?

-Someone who is pro-choice but does not vote exclusively on that position and doesn't ignore the NARAL eugenics roots.

Stories as deranged as that are useful, since they reveal instantly how the one pushing them must be a wild-eyed extremist of the right.

When Abortion Was a Crime

The Pivot of Civilization

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/nvp/consistent/hentoff_eugenics.html

http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=238946.xml

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Breeding-Ourselves-Death-Lawrence-Lader/dp/1931643148/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381812474&sr=8-1&keywords=Breeding+Ourselves+to+Death]Breeding Ourselves to Death: Lawrence Lader: 9781931643146: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Why did the administration predict a recovery without the stimulus?

Who cares why? The stimulus worked. It is the heart of the recovery we are in. 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in Obama's 5 years than in Bush's 8.

It hasn't worked. Asterism proved why. All you can do now is repeat yourself over and over. Our workforce participation rate is the lowest it's been in 40 years. Should you add all of the millions of people who dropped out of the workforce to the current unemployment rate, it would exceed 11.3%. You need only peruse BLS statistics to see how wrong you are.

Dude you got nothing. I have provided sources to back up my claims. You are the one parroting with this workforce participation drivel. That's what happens when people can't find jobs. They do not exist. We lost millions of them.

I don't think any of you can. I have never seen anyone here make the distinction. You instead choose to believe all liberals think the same way as if we are part of some giant clubhouse. I wish you understood how simple minded this kind of thinking is.

Or better yet, how about you also explain the difference between a moderate conservative and a conservative extremist,

Moderate Liberal is like seeing Elvis, Michael Jackson and Jackie O riding a unicorn.

Liberals are independent "thinkers" who all just so happen to "think" the exact same thing at the exact same time and never have a bad word to say about Obama

Last edited:
So, you tossed out a load of irrelevant links. To deflect from the fact that you can't back up your bullshit, no doubt.

And yes, the refusal to independently investigate claims is also a hallmark of the wild-eyed right. Okay, the wild-eyed left too, but the wild-eyed left is about a tenth the size of the wild-eyed right. The wild-eyed left is ignored by the Democrats, while the wild-eyed right runs the Republicans.

-Someone who is pro-choice but does not vote exclusively on that position and doesn't ignore the NARAL eugenics roots.

Stories as deranged as that are useful, since they reveal instantly how the one pushing them must be a wild-eyed extremist of the right.

When Abortion Was a Crime

The Pivot of Civilization

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/nvp/consistent/hentoff_eugenics.html

http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=238946.xml

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Breeding-Ourselves-Death-Lawrence-Lader/dp/1931643148/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381812474&sr=8-1&keywords=Breeding+Ourselves+to+Death]Breeding Ourselves to Death: Lawrence Lader: 9781931643146: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
I don't think any of you can. I have never seen anyone here make the distinction. You instead choose to believe all liberals think the same way as if we are part of some giant clubhouse. I wish you understood how simple minded this kind of thinking is.

Or better yet, how about you also explain the difference between a moderate conservative and a conservative extremist,

there is none. both are the brainwashed mouthpieces parroting the masters nonsense.

the extreme ones do it with more fervor.

global warming

global warming is not a political position, despite the recent attempts of the right to make it into solely a political issue. Remember when bush endorsed the science? Or when it wasn't a requirement for all republican candidates to say global warming is a hoax? I do. In contrast, there is no similar litmus test for democrats.

The facts aren't political. That's how most of the world sees it. Across the world, global warming science is accepted by all political types, being it's such solid science. It's only in the usa/canada/uk/australia that a denialist movement exists, probably a result of such a heavy conservative media dominance.

lol!

Who cares why? The stimulus worked. It is the heart of the recovery we are in. 2.5x more private sector jobs have been created in Obama's 5 years than in Bush's 8.

You need to re-read the administration's own pitch.

It did not even come close to what it promised and it predicted a slower recovery without the stimulus - and the current recovery is even worse than that.

Yeah it was suppose to be bigger. Too bad it wasn't.

2.5x more jobs in 5 years than the previous 8? Only legislation can make that kind of magic happen. Losing millions of jobs in the course of a half a year is not normal.

Then why did the Administration predict better results than what we have without the stimulus?

Show me how that chart is fraudulent.

It's a chart from a blog without any peer review: none of that has been done.

So that makes it fraudulent?

Take a look at the blue lines and read the Obama Administration's own report on the impact of the ARRA.

Then look at the BLS unemployment rates.

What is fraudulent?

Look at your interp. You made a correlation, but is causation or coincidence or crunk.

Argue it, please.

You need to re-read the administration's own pitch.

It did not even come close to what it promised and it predicted a slower recovery without the stimulus - and the current recovery is even worse than that.

2.5x more jobs in 5 years than the previous 8? Only legislation can make that kind of magic happen. Losing millions of jobs in the course of a half a year is not normal.

Then why did the Administration predict better results than what we have without the stimulus?

Who the fuck cares? Why at this point does it matter?

So that makes it fraudulent?

Take a look at the blue lines and read the Obama Administration's own report on the impact of the ARRA.

Then look at the BLS unemployment rates.

What is fraudulent?

Look at your interp. You made a correlation, but is causation or coincidence or crunk.

Argue it, please.

Show where anything on that chart is inaccurate. You made the charge that it's fraudulent, prove it.

The democrat party gave us a view about moderate vs every other liberal when it kicked out it's former V.P. candidate Joe Lieberman for being too moderate.

Who the fuck cares? Why at this point does it matter?

Because you are saying that the current recovery was caused by the stimulus. The Administration predicted a better recovery than what we have now without the stimulus.

This is directly from the Administration's own report:

YJBMhHx.jpg

Page 4

http://otrans.3cdn.net/45593e8ecbd339d074_l3m6bt1te.pdf

A moderate person will capitulate in order to gain something beneficial for their side.

An extremist ( Obama ) has an intractable, inflexible position instituded by ideology. They view the opposition as the enemy, and therefore won't entertain any contrary position; they will not negotiate.

Sorry, that comes from BLS statistics, Jake. That's as peer reviewed as you get.

Which has been blog misinterpreted without review. Tuff that. Stimulus worked. Tuff that too.

Jake, Obama admits the Failed Stimulus was a failure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4-vPrcDBo]Obama: Shovel Ready jobs not shovel ready - YouTube[/ame]

Jake, defends Obama the same ways some 87 year old Japanese guy living the jungles of Guam defends the Emperor and still thinks WWII is on.

It's sad.

Yes.

JakeStarkey is a moderate liberal, you are an extremist.

A moderate liberal is one closest the center, they don't necessarily agree with their party in all things. A liberal extremist on the other hand, is an exact opposite of the moderate, agreeing with everything and then more. Namely Keynesian economic theory, entitlements, global warming, universal health care, and government involvement in all things.

I know what the difference between a moderate conservative and an extremist conservative is, having been both of them at one point or another in my trek towards libertarianism. A moderate conservative, like a liberal is closest to the center. They don't always agree with their party in all things, seeing concerted efforts as too extreme. An extremist conservative wants absolute freedom, bans on abortion and gay marriage and an establishment of a system more tolerant towards Christianity, he favors anarchism.

That is the strict definition.

How can you have absolute freedom and at the same time have bans?

Can any con here tell me the difference between a moderate liberal and an extremist?

Easy. Liberals are a small part of a diverse party called "Democrats.

Extremists are what the vast majority of the 90% white Republican Party are.

This is what many Republicans have to say:

Tank: Homosexuality, welfare, unemployment, dropouts, STD.s. obesity, fatherless children, abortion, rape, murder are not Republican values, so thats why blacks, hispanics and gays are democrats

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back