Camper vs Camper

BAH! LOL I've always considered the social aspects of a camp ground too. That never bothered me. But I see your point. It'd have been better if they never showed up. I do get it.

Why not try 'tent only' campgrounds or sections? oh well, I digress.

Actually, I'm trying a wide range of campgrounds all over WY
The only issue I had with many Wyoming campgrounds was the total lack of trees. Then again I'm from the midwest and we have lots of trees and grass.

BAH! LOL I've always considered the social aspects of a camp ground too. That never bothered me. But I see your point. It'd have been better if they never showed up. I do get it.

Why not try 'tent only' campgrounds or sections? oh well, I digress.

Actually, I'm trying a wide range of campgrounds all over WY
The only issue I had with many Wyoming campgrounds was the total lack of trees. Then again I'm from the midwest and we have lots of trees and grass.

Yep, so far I've been lucky enough to have a camp under a scraggy pine whilst some fucker with an air-conditioned travel trailor parks next to me in the forest.

You mean the 5th wheels?

I'll go along with those, because, I actually have what is called a "Truck-Tent" which sets up in the bed of my F-150 where I roll out some carpet, and put up a cot, and run a line from the cab so I can watch DVD's if I wanna.
That's what my parents use... a fifth wheel trailer. Real monster too, but they don't have a generator I think. They prefer propane like I do as much as possible.

Then again, they have a sweet deal cut with their home state to camp host in the most popular state park. Lucky buggers. So they camp for like 6 weeks out of summer.

Yeah, I thought about walking over to the "camp Host" to bitch about the fucking yapping fat-lady's dog, but then thought: "Samson, just cowboy-up and put in your ear plugs."

I've found these work wonders. They make smaller ones that will work on yappy dogs also. :eusa_whistle:

bearTRAP-746474.gif

camping means something completely different to me. ;)

Yeah, I don't mean passing out on the lawn after a night sucking down a pitcher of beer at the bowling ally.

You pass out after just a pitcher? :lol:

Do I?: No, but a number of other unpleasent things may happen.

I've learned how to drink, sonny. I'm not out to impress any Frat Brothers.

I am speculating that Luissa, being a petite little flower of a female, would find porcine consumption of beer to cause her to pass out.

Yeah, I don't mean passing out on the lawn after a night sucking down a pitcher of beer at the bowling ally.

I am speculating that Luissa, being a petite little flower of a female, would find porcine consumption of beer to cause her to pass out.

I'm betting that you're wrong.

My money is on Luissa being able to drink with the big boys.

I'm betting that you're wrong.

My money is on Luissa being able to drink with the big boys.

Well, it would be fun to experiment.

I'll get the first round, you get........ seconds.......:redface:

***That sounds worse than I meant it to sound.***

I can pretty much drink beer indefinitely. In my somewhat older age though, I can't handle the hard liquor anymore. Some cocktails is fine, maybe a snifter of 'buca or two, but long gone are the days of nursing a 5th all night.

I can pretty much drink beer indefinitely. In my somewhat older age though, I can't handle the hard liquor anymore. Some cocktails is fine, maybe a snifter of 'buca or two, but long gone are the days of nursing a 5th all night.

I said, "suck down a pitcher of beer."

I too can drink beer indefinitely, but I pace myself.

Actually, I think I'm pacing myself too much these days. I only brought ONE 6-pack for TWO NIGHTS my last camping trip: Had I known that I'd be camping in the middle of an RV parkinglot, surrounded by fat-ladies with yapping dogs, I would have packed a case of Wild Turkey.

Last edited:
I've done it all when it comes to camping. Slept out under the stars with no tent. Slept in a tent. Slept in a camper. It was all good fun BUT now a days, when I go camping, I much more like the idea of a Hampton Inn.

I've done it all when it comes to camping. Slept out under the stars with no tent. Slept in a tent. Slept in a camper. It was all good fun BUT now a days, when I go camping, I much more like the idea of a Hampton Inn.

I thought you had to sleep in a box filled with soil from your homeland.

I'd be interested to hear how you deal with mosqitos, Count Dracula?

BTW: I'm posting this from a Hampton Inn.

A friend of mine's idea of camping is a hotel without room service, and that's not a joke, she's serious.

A friend of mine's idea of camping is a hotel without room service, and that's not a joke, she's serious.

Yeah, I have a friend who claims to be camping when the remote control to the TV in the room doesn't work.

Actually, camping is $17/n in WY State Parks ($10/n for residents of WY).

A cheap, tawdry motel room, with cable, airconditioning, and vibrating bed is $34/n

I've often thought the cost difference was worth it, especially when "Room Service" shows up about midnight offering a wide variety of services not necessarily available while camping.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back