Zone1 Calling out the Christian Church with some important reminders

100% false.

Christians worship God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Fake Talmudic Jews reject Jesus thus reject God. They worship a false god they have created.

Muslims also reject God the Father, and that Jesus is God.

Calling out the Christian Church with some important reminders

in fact what has been stated is all three recognize the same deity - it's their individual claims that make their religions different than a different - monotheistic - deity which can only be one choice for all of them.

where as the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity resolves that issue as not the deity that is important but how a spirit is granted admission to the everlasting that is the true concern for living beings on planet earth.

whether monotheistic or polytheistic does not matter nor individual claims of authenticity as personal choices.

in fact what has been stated is all three recognize the same deity - it's their individual claims that make their religions different than a different - monotheistic - deity which can only be one choice for all of them.

where as the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity resolves that issue as not the deity that is important but how a spirit is granted admission to the everlasting that is the true concern for living beings on planet earth.

whether monotheistic or polytheistic does not matter nor individual claims of authenticity as personal choices.
Just because some idiot “states” something doesn’t make it true.

The rest of your rant is as nonsensical as all your other posts. You whine that Christianity is wrong, yet provide no proof or backup your statements. For example, if the Bible is wrong, why can’t you dismantle it by quoting what in it is wrong?

We have no issues doing that with the Talmud and the Quran, but no one is able to do it with the Bible.

Just because some idiot “states” something doesn’t make it true.

The rest of your rant is as nonsensical as all your other posts. You whine that Christianity is wrong, yet provide no proof or backup your statements. For example, if the Bible is wrong, why can’t you dismantle it by quoting what in it is wrong?

We have no issues doing that with the Talmud and the Quran, but no one is able to do it with the Bible.

- in this case their same deity is an irrevocable fact and for them to realign their claims to coincide with the others or they have no true belief in their monotheistic principles.

the 4th century christian bible is deliberately written by the crucifiers without an appendix for what documents they used as what is written is entirely a work of their own nefarious motives using their victims name to accomplish the opposite they gave their life for - a religion of servitude and denial, christianity.

than the true 1st century events of liberation theology, self determination.

- reference to documents that never existed.

I wanted to share this video because the speaker brings up some very important and timely points that I think modern mainstream Christians need to hear. He talks about the current condition of the Church, wolves in sheep's clothing / false teachers, and how Christians need to remember to keep our priorities straight. Partisan politics should not come first before our faith and the things we are called to do. I know that this goes without saying for all the sincere practicing Christians here, but GOD is always first.

Just in case anyone misunderstands, the speaker in this video is not a Democrat or liberal, so please watch the whole thing or else you might not get his point, which is that we need to have our priorities straight, put God first, and don't weaponize faith.

I realize that this video is 20 minutes long, and most probably won't want to watch the whole thing.... but it really is worth watching, so I hope you do.

This is already a foolish post.

"One Monkey Don't Spoil The Show" is what my Dad might have said.​

It is not tall or short or black or white or even dumb or smart when it's that kind of evil.

When someone is evil or saintly that is all I see. It doesn't stand for anything or represent anything more than it is.

Forum List

Back